• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Borderlands 2

AQZI1eh.jpg

Y2mrpWr.jpg

n1eqFfp.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I didn't enjoy the demo as much as the one from the 1st game... If you played both, which one would you recommend?
I didn't play both, but there is a demo of it in the eShop; from what I can tell, the stages are more dynamic; no more clock looking thing.

More pics and a Pokemon 1000 one:

gmha2Z6.jpg

UEeflrT.jpg

QEBeUGJ.jpg

I didn't enjoy the demo as much as the one from the 1st game... If you played both, which one would you recommend?

They have totally different game styles. The first one has the notes on a clock-like face, and doesn't give you a clear indication of how well the game judged your timing... It only accepts "cool" if I remember right... The second game has the notes on rails and uses the same "worst" "bad" "safe" "fine" "cool" timing judgement as the Project Diva names.

Aside from that, the 2nd game is easier to recommend because it contains ALL songs from Mirai 1 plus additional songs for a total of 40 or so songs.

Azusa

is that a dance game? if so, it's not my thing

It's an idol simulator. There is no rhythm mini games or such. This game is more like Visual Novel. You can choose one character to produce and each day you have several options to choose from. It can be some kind of event, lessons or concert.

lord pie

A bit of Killzone:

2014-06-22-234445.jpg

On each single player map, blackjack will have about 4 or 5 unique things to say based on your progress - but only if you pause for a few seconds in the armory. He makes fun of you being a babysitter, for example :)

“you are like the ghost, except it is everyone else who is dead!”

Also, in Uncharted, when you first meet sully (during a cutscene in a bar), there is a parrot in the background. If you tap the parrot, he'll say something. Get him to say enough things and you get a secret trophy :p

“sully likes strange men, brrrraaark!”

2014-06-22-230525.jpg

No sneaky cloak for you!

Yasumi

Banned
How is that game anyway? I know nothing about it aside from it looking neat and dark. The trailers are nonsense.
It's a puzzle game, kind of like a combination of Limbo and Ghost Trick. You control two fireflies, green one leads Mion where you want to take her, purple one does Ghost Trick stuff. I had a lot of fun with it. High difficulty though, died at least 400 times.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Soul Sacrifice Delta, partnering with the ally that was added a few weeks back as free DLC.

iT0HZHQxXTCTQ.jpg

I'll note that the first two shots I posted early on the page take place on that worm/man's back.

Regiruler

I am here to purge this thread. This shall be the waifu thread no more!

Also, the OP needs to be edited. The 3DS screengrab process became less convoluted, as now you can just right-click the image for the URL.

Zornica

Banned
Also, the OP needs to be edited. The 3DS screengrab process became less convoluted, as now you can just right-click the image for the URL.

+ some games got ingame screenshot tools which save directly to the sd card. Those screenshots can be uploaded through the 3ds browser to any image hosting site.

Cha

Malicious is totally kicking my ass right now, but it's gorgeous on dat oled!
i8CiszEf3aw9i.jpg

iXC4pKPqIv1XF.jpg

Love the painterly effect on everything. Hate the screenshot image compression :(

Top Bottom