• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

zlCfzR3-Di03NezsOw

zlCfzR39UGodJEGFuA

zlCfzR38g_4KZ4pgCa

Grinchy

Banned
The resolution of the Vita version is a little low for showing off your real estate in this game, so this is a series of screenshots pasted together. I've done some more work with the place since taking these but I felt like posting it anyway. I've been re-addicted to this game lately.

terrhouser9qs8.png

CrovaxPSO

Fanservice apart how is the game?
The dungeon crawling and battles are solid, but normal difficulty is probably way too easy. I got the trophy for clearing the first dungeon in just a few hours, but there is another floor there I haven't explored yet.

CrovaxPSO

is 5 million a lot in that game ?

It's only five thousand. The comma and period are a little hard to distinguish. Five million would be a lot, though. Five thousand isn't a ton but you're constantly spending and gaining more money, I've been hovering around 7,000 or so for a while.

Neo Child

Banned
Does the game above have a name?!

Damn at all those sexy vita shots. Too bad the only games I like are Nintendo ones, those graphics and res is byootiful

Grinchy

Banned
I really need to play more of Killzone. I only played the first couple missions and never really went back to it.

One of these days my Terraria Vita addiction will be over with.

Here's some screenshots from 3 of my 4 favourite Vita games (the other one being Tearaway, but I couldn't find my screenshots for that, which is handy given that there's a 3 image limit!)

3vJx3bZ.jpg

TWQp96g.jpg

i9iuQT4.jpg

I've got a load from other games that I'll try and find and post over time.

nikatapi

Caved in and got Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate for 9.99 euros, not bad actually, it's decent and the 3D effect is very nice.

It looks much better on the screen with full 3D, of course.

zlCfzR_MFFEPD9bHn9

zlCfzR_Z7awovkJDvM

zlCfzR_ZufUPt8dT12

Top Bottom