• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Having fun with this. May pick up the full version. Not the best graphical showcase, but damn, the vita screenshot compression sucks away a lot of image quality.

Kickbeat is such a fun game, especially with its level generator with custom songs. Shame it didnt sell well.

TxK
z5Ymhai.jpg

50KfUew.jpg

2NlOchs.jpg

Zornica

Banned
Daigasso P
hni_0005_jpgamyc1.jpg

AC
hni_0044_jpgmtz02.jpg

Pokemon
hni_0064_jpgbxz1r.jpg

I'm like the best photographer ever!

who would've thought that you could actually upload screenshots directly through the 3ds browser? (similarly to the wiiu)*

*game that let's you snap screenshots without miiverse required.

whitehawk

Banned
Whitehawk, have you reached rank 16 in Ridge Racer? (I only just found out the rank affects car speeds etc).
Late reply, but nope. I've played quite a bit and I think I'm at 12 or something. The game expects you to play waaaaay too much. The achievement where you have to switch to every team? That would take a million years to complete.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Having fun with this. May pick up the full version. Not the best graphical showcase, but damn, the vita screenshot compression sucks away a lot of image quality.
I think that it looks really cool, i would like to see an action or a rpg with those graphics.

Two of the 'special' attacks:

zlCfzRqybLIhMiuBMi

zlCfzRswLBwtQnU8WN

"That's not a horn, it's a triceratops with a horn on its head!"

And one about about to go into a battle with a giant ... thing

zlCfzRtRDRkd4-lD2o

Gonna try sharing stuff that hasn't really been shared in this thread yet, all Vita:

MLB: The Show 14
1Zi0aQ7.jpg

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (binoculars view)
YjwJ5R7.jpg

Epic Mickey 2
pUiYHR5.jpg

This post brought to you by characters with their back to you

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm really struggling to hold off on buying FFX until I finally finish the bonus dungeon in P4G. Screenshots make it incredibly difficult. That game looks so damn nice.

I'm really struggling to hold off on buying FFX until I finally finish the bonus dungeon in P4G. Screenshots make it incredibly difficult. That game looks so damn nice.

It felt like going back to kindergarten after playing P4G. Just a heads up.
I couldn't wait to get it either but man, straight corridors with cutscenes between them.... Ugh.

mandiller

I've started playing more Phoenix Wright from where I left off a few months ago. I'm making my way though case four now and love the character designs.

byWZmmI.jpg

Zornica

Banned
@EatChildren: could you add another upload option to the OP?
A lot of games let you take screenshots through an ingame item like a camera and let you save those shots directly to your sd card. You can upload them through the 3ds browser to any image hosting site you like (no Miiverse required).

to stay ontopic, here's a pic from yesterday when I took my new waifu to enoshima for our first date.

hni_0012_jpge6snw.jpg

Top Bottom