• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Jea Song

Did the right thing
Turk said:
untitled.jpg

Kojima needs more idea juice.

thats the same beer that the angry video game nerd drinks...i bet he is in this new metal gear game. My guess is just as good as any!

Hy_

This is why I tried to avoid this thread and wanted a brand new IP. With new characters and a new universe for Kojima to jizz on.

jett

D-Member
SRG01 said:
Well if the progression is right, then there should be five characters in total, hah. Plus, BB-lookalike wouldn't fit.

Haven't we gone through the whole Campbell thing already? Don't you think Snake would've said something when they met in Portable Ops?

Yeah, like..."whoa...why do you look exactly like me?"

JCreasy

RavenFox said:
Lol I leave you guys with this. Cloning is a bitch isnt it. Now who could this be? The eyes, who is he a clone of? Enjoy because no matter what we know who that Cyborg Ninja is a clone of or is. lol
fuuuuu.jpg

Kojima is the fucking man.

626px-Littlejohn.jpg

oh Snap

it was RIGHT in front of our face the whole TIME!

he was telling us ALL ALONG!!!!

THE TOY SWORD DUDE!!!

WinFonda

Holy shit, if that were Sunny.. could the guy we all assume is Big Boss actually be a grizzled old Otacon taking up the cause of Outer Haven?

334oilf.jpg

Dreweyes

CassidyIzABeast said:
can't be Campbell

his hat says

MILITARES SANS FRONTIERES

Military Without Borders... aka Outer Haven. Teh Boss he must be.

What if he's just dressed up like him? :lol

Mind blown??

Jea Song

Did the right thing
RavenFox said:
Lol I leave you guys with this. Cloning is a bitch isnt it. Now who could this be? The eyes, who is he a clone of? Enjoy because no matter what we know who that Cyborg Ninja is a clone of or is. lol
fuuuuu.jpg

Kojima is the fucking man.

what exactly is going on in this picture? fill me in please!

seat

WinFonda said:
Holy shit, if that were Sunny.. could the guy we all assume is Big Boss actually be a grizzled old Otacon taking up the cause of Outer Haven
Given this thread's sense of logic? You're obviously correct.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Raiden's son, who likes to swing his toy sword.

Or Sunny, who adored Raiden and is the daughter of Olga, MGS2's cyborg ninja.

The game will have you thinking that the protagonist is one but later reveals that he's/she's the other.

Think about it, the biggest twist of all time could be a tranny surprise.

jett

D-Member
WinFonda said:
Holy shit, if that were Sunny.. could the guy we all assume is Big Boss actually be a grizzled old Otacon taking up the cause of Outer Haven?

334oilf.jpg

His special attack: pee all over your face

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Banana Kid said:
I would be on board for Cyborg Ninja Sunny. Raiden+boobs=pretty cool.
2aeo2ea.jpg

schick85

Jinfash said:

The game will have you thinking that the protagonist is one but later reveals that he's/she's the other.

I swear I'll never play another Konami game if that happens.

Datrio

The more character portraits I see, the more I think the character designers in KojiPro are reusing the same designs over and over again.

Big Boss looks like Old Snake who looks like Solid Snake, but also he looks like Otacon, and both Otacon and young Campbell have similarities to both Big Boss and Raiden, and Raiden's kid will look like him when he'll grow up, and GAH, head explodes.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Jinfash said:

:lol

seat

Colocho said:
Goddamn it people, It's obviously fucking Raiden and Big Boss.
That's what I and many others initially said, but nonetheless the arguing has continued for almost 15 pages now.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It's two brand new characters. Lawl.

WinFonda

jett said:
His special attack: pee all over your face
:lol But seriously. Kojima loves to change peoples perception of his characters. Changing Otacon from a whiny nerd to a hardened outlaw mercenary sounds exactly like something he would do.

Darkpen

Banned
Jinfash said:

Reverse traps are awesome though :<

reverse trap =/= tranny surprise

dogmaan

Girl got arse pubes.
igotnewsuper8 systemWRONG! said:
So what does everyone think, is this multiplat, ps3 or 360?

who cares as long as everyone gets to enjoy metal gear

no system wars here bro

IF KOJIMA RELEASES MGS EXCLUSIVE FOR 360, I WILL RIP HIS LIMBS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN BILL GATES THROAT

Zen

Banned
blindrocket said:
I KNEW IT! That is, if it turns out to be true. ;)
From the moment I saw Akiba's face I thought he was a clone. He looks just like a young Snake.
If it really is Akiba, it annoys me so much that Kojima decided to make him look exactly like Big Boss. Stop rehashing your own rehashes dammit. At least have the guts to make him not look exactly like Big Boss/Snake. He He looked like a young Snake in MGS4 but he didn't look exactly similar to Snakes facial structure etc. Although this somehow makes me rest easier with the retarded Meryl/Akiba shit fest that shat up MGS4.
Now hurry up and make your damn games so I can buy them and love/hate them (but mostly love, the hate is reserved for myself for loving them in the face of your absolutely batshit nonsensical stories!).
And please also hurry up with your New IP with the worldwide Market in mind, I want to see you do something new with a decent budget!

Jinfash said:

mwuyjn.jpg

Why does everyone assume Fox lost his eye in Shadow Moses? He lost it before MGS when he fought Snake on a fucking minefield! He lost an ear, too, and maybe some other stuff. But yeah, he's already blind in one eye because of shrapnel from a landmine.

Top Bottom