• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible MGSV Details Leaked - Boss Battle, GZ Cliffhangar, and RELEASE Info

Read the spoilers without hesetation and don't really care. Don't know what that says about where I stand with MGS at this point. Before MGS4 I would've avoided this thread like the plague.

The vehicle boss battles are way bigger news if true. Why would they do that again.

The hospital scene is a total ruse. Camera angles we've seen so far are meant to confuse us. It apparently details the Big Boss and The Boss rescue of Skull Face

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg
10622964_742375662488132_2849197543237510056_n.jpg

TGS is on 18th September, so in 25 days we'll know if it's real or bullshit. I don't see them doing a 2014 release but i'd like to be surprised...

I find it odd that a company like Konami would hand out its employee orientation materials in an unmarked folder on loose paper rather than just having a handbook, and that keychain proves nothing either.

Nick_C

His name is Ham?

Amateur radio (also called ham radio) is the use of designated radio frequency spectra for purposes of private recreation, non-commercial exchange of messages, wireless experimentation, self-training, and emergency communication. - From Wikipedia

Just speculating, but it would make sense.

Hatchtag

Banned
I might've read this wrong, but the guy seems to not know if David Hayter is in it due to playing a version without voices.

KarmaCow

Why ruin a leak attempt by claiming the game is coming out at the end of this year. Keep it plausible.

Not like the rest of the stuff is convincing either.

Cubed

Please be this year! Please be this year!

Nothing in the spoilers is mind-blowing, but I like pretty much all of it.

She gets raped twice? I wonder if Kokomo will be bold enough to show any of that. I doubt but it would surely make her a more interesting character.

Are you guys really falling for this? Didn't this same "leaker" said things like quiet is indeed chico and a whole lot of other bullshit some time ago, but now is claiming other things?

I mean, it would be very cool to have the game released by this year's end, but i doubt this so much. And how does he have everything like this? And another question, did any other developer, in the history of games, said how much "%" completed is their game? I swear that i only see leakers saying shit like this, and they are always wrong.

also he said that Kojima never came to kojipro LA, which is a load of bullshit

JoJoSono

Banned
7FKd6r3.png

Sure hope he handles rape in a respectful matter. Kind of doubt it. would have been nice if he didn't have to resort to such a predicable thing. "Gee whats terrible and associated with women? Rape".

His evidence looks like some random PAX swag + a quick copy & paste job in MS word.

Story and release date stuff seems a little far fetched but will wait and see I guess

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just a PSA for anyone who clicks the source: If these spoilers are true, they run deep. Tread lightly.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
If this shit's true....Kojima really went off the deep end. Really, really far off.

Some of the themes are cool, but as others have hinted at, if the stuff with Quiet is true....SMDH.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
big boss becomes a demon when

When he hijack a missile launcher and destroy a complete soviet base in Africa, right in the middle of a town with innocent people

that could explain the intro of the latest trailer

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I don't care about spoilers so went ahead and read the thread. Pretty neat if all true but who knows.

Village

7FKd6r3.png

Sure hope he handles rape in a respectful matter. Kind of doubt it. would have been nice if he didn't have to resort to such a predicable thing. "Gee whats terrible and associated with women? Rape".

So the only two female characters of note we know so far are both
Victims of multiple sexual assaults

If that's the thing, with all of the female characters in that game of note, upset I will be .

Tenrius

Read the spoilers without hesetation and don't really care. Don't know what that says about where I stand with MGS at this point. Before MGS4 I would've avoided this thread like the plague.

Same. I used to be a huge fan, but MGS4 (and, in part, Peace Walker) ended that and Ground Zeroes didn't help much, either. Just finding it really hard to care about Kojima or his writing at this point,
unless he does a new Policenauts/Snatcher game

“No! I must kill the demons” Big Boss shouted. Kaz said “No, Big Boss. You are the demons." And then Big Boss was a zombie.

This is an excellent post.

deim0s

Amateur radio (also called ham radio) is the use of designated radio frequency spectra for purposes of private recreation, non-commercial exchange of messages, wireless experimentation, self-training, and emergency communication. - From Wikipedia

Heh. Am reading your post above as a codec call from Paramedic or Sigint.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
The /v/ OP is the same guy who propagated "Chico is Quiet", which, as you may have heard, has been deconfirmed by Kojima.

Soooo.... bogus.

came in for the release date info....im out. also avoiding any mgs discussion as well.

can't count how many times people say that leaked spoiler(s) are "fake" and it turns out to be true.

Top Bottom