• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible MGSV Details Leaked - Boss Battle, GZ Cliffhangar, and RELEASE Info

Palpable

Really? I thought the story stuff was complete BS. Everything else was based off stuff that was already mentioned.

There was plenty that we wouldn't have gotten from trailers. But the part that really confused me was the hospital scene spoiler.

Forkball

Chico being Quiet was already confirmed to be bullshit on Kojima Station a couple months ago.

Would you trust this man?
Hideo-Kojima-thoughtful-1024x681.jpg

I'm not saying that theory is 100% true, but I wouldn't put it past Kojima to straight up lie or twist words. I also think David Hayter is in the game so take my MGSV opinions with a grain of salt.

zychi

Banned
Read it all. Hope most of it is true. I hope Kojima announces if one of the consoles is going to get a timed exclusive or not, i'm selling my ps4 since this was announced for steam, but can hold on if mgsv is coming in december for ps4 only

So, he admits he was the previous leaker. So, first he claimed it was coming in 2016, but now says it's coming out this year. Talk about getting shit done ahead of schedule.

Sayad

To think about it, this was such an asshole move to do, this guy just made it so much harder for himself and the other 20 let go to find jobs in the industry.

Alienous

Weak. It's never something believable, yet not suggested in released material.

"There's human bosses... "
"Wow, like who?"
"Fuck you."
"..."

I can only assume that the ending of Ground Zeroes being
a fakeout means that the coma is a ruse and that Big Boss actually lost his arm in a freak yachting accident.

Betty

Banned
Releasing this year? Not a chance, we'd know by now.
The crash at the end of GZ not being a crash? The helicopter was spinning out and was smashed into by another helicopter,
c'mon now.

Top Bottom