• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible news of interest for Persona fans coming this Friday [up: P4G Animation]

Wonder if they'll announce Ken for the Persona 4 Ultimax console release. They did just announce Rise last week, though. Might want to space it out more.

This, I need my Ken, would finally get me to play this spinoff.

---

I guess Id go with the P3Vita group though, anime cutscene, new music with Lotus Juice (songs from P3_M2 are incredible), and an expanded and altered ending
dont want minato with that same fate from p3p anymore, too heartbreaking
would be perfect game for 2015.

And on a far off desire, a Persona x DevilSurvivor 2 crossover.

Maybe with Persona Q they are trying to bring the franchise to nintendo platforms, so the next logical step would be a Persona 3 port

Atlus is now own by Sega Sammy , so Persona Arena Utimax Pachinko

Here are my guesses for the "latest information on the series"

-New PQ trailer. (Since it's Friday, and that's when we usually get PQ trailers. Maybe that's what the "Movie" page on PQ is for)
-Ken Amada for P4AU. (Would make sense, especially since this stream will be focused on P3, and Ken joins the party during the time that the second movie takes place in, unless I'm wrong. Ken is also in the second P3 movie, as shown in some of the trailers for it)
-Showcase of remixed songs in P4D. (My guess is that a few of the guests are composers who are doing remixes for P4D. Hashino stated in Dengeki that there would be remixed tracks by composers, but I may be wrong)
-First P5 info. Nothing too major, though. (P5 was revealed with the 55:555 countdown, and Hashino stated we'd see more info at the start of the year. Friday is the fifth day of the week, and May is the fifth month of the year)

I wonder what the new Persona project is, though.

FluxWaveZ

It's kind of interesting that this is happening out of nowhere. Initially thought this would have been linked to some kind of media event, possibly revolving around anime, but this "Dark Hour TV: Persona Hour" seems more like an independent Atlus thing? Reminds me of the November 24 event, except obviously not meant to be as big as that was.

Wonder why the stream would be region locked; something meant only to be of relevance for a Japanese audience? I'm not even sure what that would be. Maybe it's to limit Niconico traffic only to people in Japan. The stream page has external links to the official sites of Persona 4 The Animation, Persona 3 The Movie and Persona: Trinity Soul, which is interesting.

I just started playing Persona 3 FES, if they do another P3 game I hope its on the Vita so I can rest easy knowing I would never have played it anyway,

duckroll

It's kind of interesting that this is happening out of nowhere. Initially thought this would have been linked to some kind of media event, possibly revolving around anime, but this "Dark Hour TV: Persona Hour" seems more like an independent Atlus thing? Reminds me of the November 24 event, except obviously not meant to be as big as that was.

Wonder why the stream would be region locked; something meant only to be of relevance for a Japanese audience? I'm not even sure what that would be. Maybe it's to limit Niconico traffic only to people in Japan. The stream page has external links to the official sites of Persona 4 The Animation, Persona 3 The Movie and Persona: Trinity Soul, which is interesting.

It's not an independent Atlus thing. In fact, Atlus hasn't really mentioned anything about this at all on their Twitter or the Persona PR Twitter. So far this is strictly linked to the Persona 3 anime movies. It's region locked because the stream will also contain footage from the first two Persona 3 films, and it is generally meant for promoting the second film which is opening in June.

That's why I told people to keep their expectations low, but that whatever they announce would probably still be of interest to Persona fans.

FluxWaveZ

It's not an independent Atlus thing. In fact, Atlus hasn't really mentioned anything about this at all on their Twitter or the Persona PR Twitter. So far this is strictly linked to the Persona 3 anime movies. It's region locked because the stream will also contain footage from the first two Persona 3 films, and it is generally meant for promoting the second film which is opening in June.

That's why I told people to keep their expectations low, but that whatever they announce would probably still be of interest to Persona fans.

Ah, so then this event isn't being handled by Atlus, but solely by the production company behind Persona 3 The Movie? That does make sense; Atlus hasn't promoted it via their news channels. Footage from the movies makes sense as to why it's region locked.

That makes it more likely that the big project is indeed anime related.

Persona Kart

Mara's chariot is OP.

Edit: There is also this gem:
3WBe1gi.jpg

I think it'll start stuff at 1130, just because the whole concept of a midnight hour is everything within the span of a minute, and that doesn't really lend itself to good promo shows!

Glad I was wrong. Hopefully this doesn't just turn out to be a preview for the third movie.

Arelaz

Keeping excitement in check, but seeing all of my twitter going crazy. Not setting myself up for disappointment, but hopefully will be pleasantly surprised!

Top Bottom