• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a picture of me and the girlfriend from New Year's Eve at local pub. Rather like this pic.

407196_2683974951667_1625160028_2365402_446871040_n.jpg

Take this how you like, but I guessed this was in England as soon as I saw it.
Then I gave myself a pat on the back.

soultron

Banned
clip: Good picture, but cardigan + t-shirt = vadernoooo.gif!
Flo: So cute. I want to steal your yogurt.
OGB: You could be an A&E model with that picture. Haha.

I broke away from Facebook recently so I have no new pictures. Feels good, in a way.

Flo

You look way different!
(though to be fair, I last saw your pic in the old, old thread - must have been around 2007)
My hair is longer now, I think that's the only real difference.

clip: Good picture, but cardigan + t-shirt = vadernoooo.gif!
Flo: So cute. I want to steal your yogurt.
OGB: You could be an A&E model with that picture. Haha.

I broke away from Facebook recently so I have no new pictures. Feels good, in a way.
Thanks!

Don't you have it that when you're off facebook, people still put pictures of you up there?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
People need to stop prefacing their picture posts with self-deprecation. Everyone looks great.

Sai-kun

Banned
New Year's party, at like 4 AM, with one of my great friends. She was absolutely drunk, and I think I just getting there.

403631_1607316779690_1139281066_31410113_827074239_n.jpg

noah111

Still Alive
New Year's party, at like 4 AM, with one of my great friends. She was absolutely drunk, and I think I just getting there.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403631_1607316779690_1139281066_31410113_827074239_n.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Love this shot, you look a lot like someone I knew back in JH, smile and everything.

[quote="Femmeworth, post: 34041043"]Whoops, sorry. I just assumed.[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://f.cl.ly/items/3B3M3o0R461Q3G461f0T/lol.gif That's alright, he's still smoking.

jarosh

Not gay or anything but you look super good in that shot. :p

But damn, i'm not gay but theb0xmIke is HOT.

Don't mean to offend, but god you're so hot. I'm serious. I don't know, but i've always loved that 'look' of swedish/german looking men. Big man crush on several folks in here, GAF really is beautiful.

You are SO worthy, and i'm straight.

I still find certain guys particularly handsome.

I'm totally straight but gat damn, didn't know people who looked like that had time to use the internet.
lol so wrong

lol.gif
That's alright, he's still smoking.
noticing a pattern here...

just messing with ya ;)

noah111

Still Alive
noticing a pattern here...

just messing with ya ;)
Hahahaa I knew I had this coming, lol. But really we talked about in the real pic thread, so I don't want to derail this thread, but i'm totally straight but not afraid to call a handsome man handsome (ontheinternet lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom