• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Hahahaa I knew I had this coming, lol. But really we talked about in the real pic thread, so I don't want to derail this thread, but i'm totally straight but not afraid to call a handsome man handsome (ontheinternet lol).
Nothing wrong with that. If str8 woman can do it why not str8 men? :D

cutest guy on the planet
mpgBk.gif

D'awwww thanks!

Xun

It's not a 2012 picture, but here's my mug trying to keep my cool around some blurry faces at a 1920's themed boat party (hence the bad hair):

gggagq3tgqgehbwHB.jpg

Hahahaa I knew I had this coming, lol. But really we talked about in the real pic thread, so I don't want to derail this thread, but i'm totally straight but not afraid to call a handsome man handsome (ontheinternet lol).
To be honest, you can do whatever you please with gifs like that. Dayum.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. I'm straight, but I have no problem mentioning how handsome a man is, whether on the internet or in real life.

Just got back from Turks and Caicos... the views from Sapodilla Bay are one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

6a696829.jpg

And just before going out...

7caf7857.jpg

Boss Man

I took a pic for the avatar festivities, nothing interesting going on except for my best attempt at an awkward face.

102_0256.jpg

harSon

Banned
It's certainly not as drastic as my last update, but here's an update of my weight loss. While I started taking these pictures at 293 pounds, I've been dieting since I weighed in at 351 pounds at a yearly checkup with the doctor. I'm now at 201.5, for roughly 150 pounds loss total. I dropped 12 pounds since September and have dropped down to a size 34 pants from a 36 inch pair of jeans. I started out at 48inch waist jeans and a 3-4xl shirt, and now I'm at a 34inch waist and a large shirt. I've been lifting, so the weight loss isn't as drastic, but I think there's still a noticeable change in my appearance:

nEmdS.jpg

noah111

Still Alive
Awesome update bro, you got way taller too. :p

Here's me getting ready to go to sleep;
p8HSb.jpg

Here's me suffering insomnia;
Xtf5p.jpg

Here's me suffering insomnia as a little boy;
EnuNj.jpg

Here's the worst part... the view outside right now;
71twg.jpg

*sigh* off to try again.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Not only did you lose weight, but your fashion sense got better as well! :D

keep up the good work harSon

Idde

Don't have an interesting new picture to post but just wanted to say: Holy shit harSon, excellent work! You look great!

edit: Might as well post some pictures from New Years and one I took for real pic january:

B8u1A.jpg

With an ex at the same party.

iFRvi.jpg

With a friend. Before people say "hot!" that's a guy :) (both)

vuzu9.jpg

Boss Man

It's certainly not as drastic as my last update, but here's an update of my weight loss. While I started taking these pictures at 293 pounds, I've been dieting since I weighed in at 351 pounds at a yearly checkup with the doctor. I'm now at 201.5, for roughly 150 pounds loss total. I dropped 12 pounds since September and have dropped down to a size 34 pants from a 36 inch pair of jeans. I started out at 48inch waist jeans and a 3-4xl shirt, and now I'm at a 34inch waist and a large shirt. I've been lifting, so the weight loss isn't as drastic, but I think there's still a noticeable change in my appearance:
Dude, great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom