• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating being back at uni with my housemate :)

U6ChG.jpg

CHEEZMO™;34240872 said:
I now check for hoverhand.

Fucking GAF >_>
you'll have none of that from me. :)

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
My guy and I messing about in these extra crappy blurry pictures. :p

iPzanL2kFWzrb.jpg

iADQAOXn78ToE.jpg

ibvwuTz0ZikVCx.jpg

Us making stupid duck faces. And he looks like a bloody caveman!

ibam0vkhf8AYIh.JPG

Sai-kun

Banned
Just posted this in RPgaf, but for those who don't go there.

393893_10150537454673024_726278023_8946103_1434631250_n.jpg

Holy shit dude, you look exactly like one of my friends, except with a bit shorter hair. I did a double take. That is crazy. :lol

also: obligatory hitting on goes here

jasonng

A great choice! One of my close friends noticed he was balding at a very early age so he decided to completely shave his head. He looks so much better now that it's funny when we see old pictures of him with hair.

I shaved my head at one point and I noticed I got a lot of attention from girls. There is confidence is making such a bold choice. I'm sure you're getting favorable attention as well!

Szu

I just came back from CES a couple of days ago, so here are some of my pictures from Vegas.

Here I am with Rick Genest (aka Zombie Boy), he was featured in the Lady Gaga video for Born This Way.
He was promoting iSkin, a line of accessories for tablets and smartphones.
ZOSeB.jpg

UFC Heavyweight Alistair Overeem was at the Qualcomm booth promoting a tablet game.
EzYvJ.jpg

One of the dancers from Luxor's Fantasy show. They were promoting a company called Supertooth. Seriously, I have no idea what the company was selling, but I'd buy it.
jd7DD.jpg

Another Fantasy dancer. I think the product had something to do with Bluetooth. Hell, if i know.
eZjZy.jpg

The lead singer/dancer of the troupe.
SSCue.jpg

NRG's Electric DeLorean
grpqw.jpg

NRG also had a few exercise bikes and a giant hamster wheel set up to promote a charity for the Young Boys & Girls Club. Every minute spend on an exercise bike would equal to one dollar. Every minute on the hamster wheel was equal to 10 dollars. I lasted for 16 minutes in the hamster wheel. By the end of the show, I was in third place. I heard that somebody slowly walked on it for 40 minutes.
cwm1d.jpg

After the hamster wheel, I went to a booth called Powerhouse. I thinking their product was home theater equipment. I don't really remember, but I got this picture with one of their models, Champagne Katie.
GBFZl.jpg

Heh.
QqCy1.jpg

At the Alibaba booth
YZ0fa.jpg

Doing the Showstopper pose at the CES banner
ak4xl.jpg

I found a Supreme Leader Tongue Scraper at some souvenir shop.
gVxXV.jpg

From Asian to old Caucasian in less than 5 seconds
rRCEX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom