• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magni

At my school gala in November with a friend

TwUUQl.jpg

Forgetting about upcoming finals at the beach

I6eFT.jpg

Wearing a yellow G-A-F ? tee under that haha

IceCold

I just came back from CES a couple of days ago, so here are some of my pictures from Vegas.

Here I am with Rick Genest (aka Zombie Boy), he was featured in the Lady Gaga video for Born This Way.
He was promoting iSkin, a line of accessories for tablets and smartphones.
ZOSeB.jpg

I saw this guy in the subway months ago. Let's just say I was shocked that someone would do this to themselves.

jambo

No good photos of me from the last few months, so I quickly took this with my phone

4jMwAl.jpg

Stopped shaving in November, that is the result.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
I had no idea who this guy was, even though I fucking listen to guys like Wynton Marsalis and Sonny Rollins. (hangs head in shame)
Dude.

He played with Miles Davis. As did Keith Jarrett. There are incredible jam sessions of those Miles Davis times out there.

Plus, you surely know a couple of songs from Herbie Hancock. One example (dat bass line)

y2dvd

I just came back from CES a couple of days ago, so here are some of my pictures from Vegas.

Another Fantasy dancer. I think the product had something to do with Bluetooth. Hell, if i know.
eZjZy.jpg

This girl is touching herself with your presence, Szu.

Szu

Since there are several postings of post-workout pics, I guess I'll add to the mix.

A friend of mine caught me off guard with this pic.
7m4B7.jpg

This time, I was prepared.
viUE6.jpg

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
wtf.jpg

Meh, I guess I'll repost this for now. I never take new pics. That is literally the only pic I think I've posed for in years.

FACE PALM

Lamel

Banned
Since there are several postings of post-workout pics, I guess I'll add to the mix.

7m4B7.jpg

viUE6.jpg

What the...those arms are like 2 of mine. Maybe more.

Szu

Holy shit at szu's arms. They're fucking huge, but look so odd on you.

I've been told that. I've got a weird frame. I'm about 5'10.5", but some parts of my torso (my arms and my waist) look like they belong on a guy who's 6'2".

My legs are weird too. They about the right length for my height, but the muscles are distributed more evenly along the main leg bones. I don't have those bulky legs, but I can still do a lot of weight with them. However, they don't really look big.

Edit: Keep in mind, these pics were taken a few minutes after my workout. I'm still "pumped up" from all the lifting things up and putting them down. My arms wouldn't normally look like this.

noah111

Still Alive

http://i.imgur.com/7m4B7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/viUE6.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Holy jesus those arms. You like the typical friends asian dad, but then you look at those arms. :O

Szu

Heh, just for shits and giggles. I found an old picture of me. Let's compare this to one of my recent pics.

Jan 2005
Dxnkw.jpg

Jan 2012
viUE6.jpg

Davedough

Cross post from the Real Pic January thread. Stereotypical bathroom mirror cell phone pic incoming. This was me at 8am this morning.

02Daj.jpg

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I did this last year, may as well.

Here I am at Le Bernardin (amazing seafood!) in New York. In my suit that sadly died in a tragic rain related fall just days later :(

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Crappy phone pics incoming.

6730735557_00c688790b.jpg

Yes, I still have that phone. Long overdue an upgrade.

6730735473_868999db95.jpg

6730735643_5102c6380c.jpg

6730735701_3837717b9f.jpg

Side view of the beard.

6730735611_532663e82d.jpg

Now without the glasses! I can't see shit, but am considering contact lenses, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom