• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS All Stars Battle Royale first DLC revealed: Kat and Emmett (Free)

Lord Phol

I really don't care much for crash, his design is just so silly and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy his moves much. Spyro on the other hand.

Kiryu is a must. If Kat got in by demand Kiryu should too. Wander is still number one.

Kat really hits the 3 in 1: japanese, female, vita

AC Vita's lead should be alt skin for Ezio though I dont really care for AC. Wonder if Abe is happening as their devs pretty much offered him.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
What would the ryu vs kat rivalry be about?

And as for Emmett, no clue either. What about against a Battlefield character? One builds em, the other wrecks em lol

I'm not sure about that yet.

1)They like to wear black gears. :p
2) Kat have spy costume, so it might be misunderstood situation for Ryu.
3) Kat is a master of gravity, and Ryu is a master of weapons

Ryu is angered by Kat because she doesn't have massive bouncy Team Ninja girl tits. Kat is insulted because she rightfully thinks she's the cutest character in the game. Violence ensues.

I really don't care much for crash, his design is just so silly and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy his moves much. Spyro on the other hand.

Friendly reminder:
BUQcJ.jpg

This is all amazing but I want to make something very clear. Are you listening, Superbot? I'm going to say this only once.

Dusty must be on screen at all times

or it doesn't work

Understand? This shit is important. The cat must be omnipresent, or my tiny nerd brain won't be able to accept how she has powers. Don't fuck me over on this. Go the extra mile and animate the goddamn cat. I don't ask for much.

This is all amazing but I want to make something very clear. Are you listening, Superbot? I'm going to say this only once.

or it doesn't work

Understand? This shit is important. The cat must be omnipresent, or my tiny nerd brain won't be able to accept how she has powers. Don't fuck me over on this. Go the extra mile and animate the goddamn cat. I don't ask for much.

Animate the cat for Kat so you can cat while you Kat

Thoraxes

Free DLC.

Thank fuck.

I was gonna be pissed if it wasn't.

And Kat is so HNNNNNGGGHHHH

I can't attack her even if I wanted to.

J-Tier

or it doesn't work

Hahaha! Nerd!

WinFonda

Willing to bet Joel from The Last of Us will be a DLC character now. Timing with the #2 or #3 DLC release should be right around TLOU release. And this game is pretty heavy on cross-promotion with brand new titles.

I completely agree, Dusty should be on-screen at all times like Red is always in the background for the Pokemon Trainer character in Brawl. However, since she's after-the-fact DLC I'll forgive it if for some reason their engine can't support that...but he better be there for all her supers.

According to Omar though, the team they're borrowing the character from always has a huge amount of input into how they want the character implemented, so I wouldn't be surprised if they already made that a pre-requisite.

SSReborn

Nah it was just a sigh toward all the these character slot wasted (Emmett
got most of it) posts. Kat and Emmett belong way more than Big Daddy, Dante, Heihachi, Raiden, etc.

Heihachi definitely deserves to be in this maybe even more than Kat or Emmett say what you want about the rest though.(I'd argue Dante too but people see him as a new character and not representive of the Dante of old)

Tagg9

Willing to bet Joel from The Last of Us will be a DLC character now. Timing with the #2 or #3 DLC release should be right around TLOU release. And this game is pretty heavy on cross-promotion with brand new titles.

Debatable. We don't even know if TLoU will release first half of 2013.

Jawmuncher

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAH!!!!!

Best News Ever, love me some Kat and Emmett is a good addition.
God damn does this make me happy. I just can't understand how anyone could hate this game at this point.

Joel and Ellie as a single character like Ratchet and Clank would be pretty awesome.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Kiryu is a must. If Kat got in by demand Kiryu should too. Wander is still number one.

Kat really hits the 3 in 1: japanese, female, vita

AC Vita's lead should be alt skin for Ezio though I dont really care for AC. Wonder if Abe is happening as their devs pretty much offered him.
Oh yeah, that's right. Then I'd say Abe has a very good chance of eventually making it in.

NIS have expressed interest for including a Disgaea character as well.

I don't have a Vita or interest in one so reading the title I assumed it was Katy Kat.

7hyeT.png

Lammy would get in waaay before her :p

Now it is. Big Daddy, while a cool character, is a poor choice.

I'd still like to hear why Emmett is better than Heihachi who is the oldest character on the roster and one of oldest PS characters period, has appeared in every 8 main Tekken game (with majority being PS exclusive) other crossover games like SFxT and was the exclusive playstation character in Soul Calibur 2 mirroring gamecube versions Link.

I'd still like to hear why Emmett is better than Heihachi who is the oldest character on the roster and one of oldest PS characters period, has appeared in every Tekken game (with majority being PS exclusive) other crossover games like SFxT and was the exclusive playstation character in Soul Calibur 2 mirroring gamecube versions Link.

simply because Emmett is a Sony character. He is the least offending person of the 3rd person roster anyways...I say that like I hate the 3rd parties. My only real annoyance here is the whiners saying that Kat and Emmett don't belong.

simply because Emmett is a Sony character. He is the least offending person of the 3rd person roster anyways...I say that like I hate the 3rd parties. My only real annoyance here is the whiners saying that Kat and Emmett don't belong.

Why would you caaaaaaare if he is 1st party or not >.<

Akainu

Neat.

Not a huge fan of either character, and don't really understand the insane love for this kat girl, but I never played Gravity rush, so maybe she is just the best thing since sliced bread.
...I think that goes without saying. If you don't like the design that's one thing but, it's hard to be a fan if you've never played the game they are in.

Top Bottom