• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ for PS Vita comes next week with FW 2.00, games revealed (WOW)

Tiu Neo

Holy fuck. Great selection, I expected some PS1 games and something like Ridge Racer. Already have physical copies of Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Wipeout, but will get the digital ones too. Good thing I renewed my subscription.

If I didn't have a Vita already, that kind of deal would make me buy one.

Aeana

PS+ cloud saves! Upload your save to the cloud, delete the game data and then redownload the game with PS+! That sounds like it should work :)

Ohh, right; I totally forgot about cloud saves. Well, then, that's reason enough to have PS+ because the save situation on Vita is garbage.

Aru

Holy shit, I'm glad I waited for some of these games.
I already own Uncharted (and beaten it) and I also have beaten FFT, but I've never played the other games. I knew Gravity Rush would make it to PS+ one day or another (because library is kinda limited for Vita PS+ games right now), never expected it would made it day 1. I was also expecting JSR, for some reason.

Great launch line up !

PaulLFC

SCEA, for once, has a much, much better selection than SCEE.

In Europe we lose Wipeout, JSR and FFT and gain... Chronovault.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Email app coming to Vita 2.00

Improved content manager, connect wirelessly to PC and upload to online storage

1080p playback on videos, closed captioning. New browser update, upgraded rendering engine. Sounds like HTML5 improved

I guess it's the 'vita browser beta' reported here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498048

Which should be a big improvement,

Also, thank god for wireless access to PC storage. I was worried they'd perpetually overlook that.

Berordn

And... you can still download these from the PS3 storefront, right? I might have to start stockpiling these until I get a Vita on the cheap.

Dibbz

Damn SCEE has

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Gravity Rush.
  • Chronovolt
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

I wanted Wipeout. Looks like I'll have to buy it :(

This feels like when my launch ps3 got the first trophy update - its so beautiful.

Email app AND Jet Grind which I had 15 bucks set aside for going on months now. FUCK YES.

Derrick01

Banned
I've bitched a lot about how bad PS+ has been on the SCEA side, and it still kind of is for PS3, but they fucking knocked it out of the park on the Vita side. They've made an upcoming Vita owner very happy today.

If SCEE offerings are equally as good I don't think I'll resist buying a Vita any longer.

Hopefully I can find a good deal on a second hand one.

*edit*

Well damn :/

Well played Sony, my wallet will follow soon now, quick question, how often do they keep adding games to plus??

Anyway, putting my money against a Vita, a 16GB card (is there knockoffs now?) and Lumines.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Holy shit, wow.

Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush are good games that I'll be happy to own again digitally, but JSR too? Amazing.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I'm more excited about 2.0 than I am the free games for PSPlus.

- Email Support
- Auto Trophy Sync
- Auto Updates
- Wireless PC Connection

Now if they would just let me organize my bubbles into folders...

kiyomi

SCEA has won it this time, but from SCEE's side still a nice offering.

Wireless transfers and the browser update are going to be much appreciated from me, too

Can someone explain to me in one paragraph how does PS+ work?

It's a subscription service. Free games, cloud storage, and automatic updates expire with your subscription. If your resubscribe, you regain access to past games obtained during your previous subscription. Discounted games that you pay for are yours indefinitely.

PaulLFC

Discounted Black Friday / Christmas Vita bundles + FW 2.0 + Vita PS+ = Vita 2.0
3AQmK.gif

The bad thing is, SCEA's offerings will probably go downhill from here, while SCEE's offerings will get better...

But SCEA killed it this time, at least for the start.

I've been wavering so hard on picking up a Vita since it's release. As a PS+ member this makes it almost impossible for me to resist.

If only all of the black friday $200 deals were for the AC combo instead of the CoD combo. Maybe I don't care. Maybe all of the DL games would require a 32gb card which I do care about dropping another $100 on. Where are the BF deals on those?

So very very tempting. Something tells me I'll have a Vita before Christmas.

Nice move Sony. Nice move.

Wow, I was going to hunt down UCGA and GR on black Friday but thanks to Wario and the free shitton of months for PS+ I have I'll be sticking with this deal. I need a bigger memory card.

Top Bottom