• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita anniversary Deals (NA) - Free games (Wild Arms, Patapon,...) and discounts

NEO0MJ

Probably means he would need to buy the DLC again and doesn't want to.

Actually, I meant that doesn't the vita port of SFxTKN include the dlc for both games for free? Unless I'm confused about something.

Which one of these games are cross-play i.e. buy one get both?

Right now you can still get Sound Shapes for a discount, but get it fast before the store updates today.with Retro City Rampage is also cross platform and should be on discount in a few hours. Not sure but maybe also Sine Mora.

I assume for many people the draw of SFxT on Vita is getting the extra characters on PS3 for free. If he already has the DLC characters then it wouldn't be as good of a deal. At least, that's what I think he's talking about.

Yep.

Camjo-Z

Er-wut? What does the DLC for Street vs Juggle have to do with the Digital Distro (DD) game?

I assume for many people the draw of SFxT on Vita is getting the extra characters on PS3 for free. If he already has the DLC characters then it wouldn't be as good of a deal. At least, that's what I think he's talking about.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Doesn't that chess game have some good tutorials or learning modes? If it does, I'd definitely consider it.

It has 25 tutorials on how to play the game, but not necessarily how to get a pro at chess. However, it has a great diversity of AI levels.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I honestly don't know if I could play a chess game on my Vita...despite that interesting cheap price...

Pure Chess is really awesome, though. It looks great, and it also has some good tutorials. I was a Chess noob going into it, but I love it now. I highly recommend it, if you have any interest in Chess at all.

Not sure if this was asked but does anyone know where to find these free games on the PS Store on the Vita? I've been looking around on the store for a while and i looked on the free-to-play section, the PS Vita bash ad, and I literally went to Wild Arms but it was $5.99 not free.

Is this sale even still going on, or am I just looking in all the wrong places.

xclaw

Not sure if this was asked but does anyone know where to find these free games on the PS Store on the Vita? I've been looking around on the store for a while and i looked on the free-to-play section, the PS Vita bash ad, and I literally went to Wild Arms but it was $5.99 not free.

Not until the store updates later today.

Store doesn't update until much later today.

Megatron

I don't know how you guys don't get frustrated with the same question getting asked over and over again. Why do people ask questions without reading the last two pages first?

zeopower6

I don't see the new sale items yet in the Vita store... honestly, the update is probably in an hour/few hours.

I don't know how you guys don't get frustrated with the same question getting asked over and over again. Why do people ask questions without reading the last two pages first?

Why get frustrated? Help them and move on, lol.

VXLbeast

Sigh, I guess it makes sense you have to sign in through the Vita store. I want to grab Wild Arms but my Vita can't access my university's network.

zeopower6

Wild Arms disappeared lol. You can find it through search but there's no download button.

Eh, really? I literally just got it from looking through the PSone section, lol.

Is it supposed to be a coincidence that all the free PSP games are P- games? Got all four free games, huzzah! :)

qv58DSi.png

Toki767

Eh, really? I literally just got it from looking through the PSone section, lol.

Is it supposed to be a coincidence that all the free PSP games are P- games? Got all four free games, huzzah! :)

It's up now. 10 minutes ago it was gone though. Download button is there now too.

zeopower6

Seems that a bunch of the discounts may also be Vita-only? Or maybe there's just some weirdness between the web store/Vita store atm?

Now I can finally play Wild Arms. I've only played Wild Arms 5 and always wanted to get into its prequels but never got the chance to. Can't wait till this is done downloading and I can start it up.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
The free games all come up as free via the Media Go storefront, if you just want them for your PSP.

Kuga

Good on Sony for the sale and free games. Between those and plus I'll be backlog-ridden for a long while.

Allforce

Man I don't know if I can justify buying THREE 2D fighting games right now but I don't know if these prices will ever be this low again.

3 quality fighters for 44 bucks...gah. AND I just bought Sine Mora.

Stupid Vita with it's no games....

Toki767

Man I don't know if I can justify buying THREE 2D fighting games right now but I don't know if these prices will ever be this low again.

3 quality fighters for 44 bucks...gah. AND I just bought Sine Mora.

Stupid Vita with it's no games....

At least one of those 2D fighting games will most likely end up being a free PS+ game down the road.

Top Bottom