• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita fw 2.00 now live

my VITA saves are updated on the cloud ..

Everything seems to work perfectly

it's also good that the "automatic updates" aren't ON by default

I think screenshot function is instant now. No more 'please wait' window after you screenshot

Its the update that keeps giving.

Puzzling though that extra pages we're not included if not folders.

As far as the browser goes, its a shame theirs still no HTML 5 support, but perhaps that was intentional to allow for in game browsing.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Its the update that keeps giving.

Puzzling though that extra pages we're not included if not folders.

As far as the browser goes, its a shame theirs still no HTML 5 support, but perhaps that was intentional to allow for in game browsing.

All I want is for the next update to automatically start up the youtube app when I click on a youtube link. Don't really care about anything else.

Man

Holy shit at that browser update. Good stuff.
edit: Wait, no HTML5 support? Sad but like mentioned, most likely due to game/browser-multitasking.

Kazerei

Banned
Is this new? When running a PSP game, on the emulator settings screen, there's an option to "Delete PSP Game Stored Content"

Ran rp

Two questions:

1. Can we back up PSP, PS One, and PS Mobile saves to the cloud? I only see the option for native Vita games and apps.

2. Can the PS Light be turned off completely? I see some options in the notifications settings but I have tape over the button so I can't check if it's off or not.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Also, apparently you get notifications if someone writes in your live area. Megaton.
This should have been advertised to encourage people to give Live Activity one more chance, because my friends once did until they realized how pointless it was without notification support. And now it's pretty much dead.

onQ123

why is it that I never heard of this Maxthon browser until today when I see it at the top of the list for HTML5Test.com ?

Carl

That's all of my saves uploaded to the cloud and all saves set to upload automatically

<3 PS+ cloud backup.

rbanke

When looking at your saved data in the Content manager, if you click the "i" bubble on the right side there is an option to auto upload.

Seems bugged, when I went through them all and checked 'auto upload' they had the green upload arrow but they all keep clearing themselves and wont stay checked.

Oppo

Checked out the sparse but functional email app.

Noting lots of little tweaks.

Changed my notification settings.

Copied my saves to the cloud.

Now im back-scrolling a much faster browser on GAF with Pixeljunk Monsters running in the background.

Solid update.

Seems bugged, when I went through them all and checked 'auto upload' they had the green upload arrow but they all keep clearing themselves and wont stay checked.
Yeah, I had the same problem. I checked them off so the green arrow appeared and scrolled down, but when I scrolled back up it was gone and unchecked.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cannot get Wireless content manager working at all. I must be doing something wrong.

On my PC content manager is updated and I have the Connect Vita to Wifi button enabled. Trying to do it on my Vita and I just get stuck on the Connect to a PC page which sends me back to Register Device. What am I doing wrong?

Shahed

Do you have to manually set each game to upload saves? Because I don't want Assassin's Creed to auto upload. What happens if it glitches and then uploads the glitched save file straight away?

Also do we know if the auto sync stuff is instant, or at a determined time later?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Wireless content manager is super convenient. Never liked having to unplug the charger and move all the way over to my PC.

Agent X

The update note also mentions the following:

The screen layout of [near] has been revised, and the
usability has been improved.
The activities list for Friends has been moved to the
LiveArea™ screen of [Friends].

Top Bottom