• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Anyone know when LittleBigPlanet will be up on the US PS store? Also, about the "1 week only" costumes, is it a week from when they are up on the store or a week from the release date? (Assuming the digital title is put up before the supposed release date)

Tuesday. The costumes will be available from the 25th to the next time they update the store I'm guessing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What happened to all of us buying LBP and playing together? SMHHHHHHH

You're not Ayumi are you? Someone sent me a friend request (so I guess I have space now?) while I was playing BC1 this morning and wasn't sure if it was a Japanese impressed with my SHOOTAN GAME skills or you.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'll have to do that tomorrow. I'm trouble shooting my connection issues. :(

spats

Just bought LBP Vita. They put it up on the EU storefront so I'll assume they fixed the install. Will have to give it a try tomorrow, would be fun to play with some vitabroz.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
*dies* I put my vita to sleep after you logged on because I saw you play Wipeout ;__; ill get my vita now! Get on!

@Seks I'm Kyo899 on PSN add meh TBH
I already deleted Wipeout. The game's still not for me. I was kidding about the invites, but I was going to try out Hot Shots Golf. Kyon > HSG?

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Just seems a bit odd, it's makes it the lowest rated 'vita' game on the store, just wondered if something was up before I hit buy.
That's really strange. I've only briefly played the first two games (and by first two I mean the first PS3 game and the PSP title), and I didn't care for them much, but the Vita version is really great. Don't let the strange rating give you any trepidation.

yeah guys

post count +1
seriously that's why i hate most of you

I was going to quit the club after this meeting anyway, so I guess it's not a huge loss. Kyon > getting involved in my school TBH.
That's cute.

but i agree

Just seems a bit odd, it's makes it the lowest rated 'vita' game on the store, just wondered if something was up before I hit buy.
Wait, really? The lowest rated? There's no way LBP is worse than Dungeon Hunter. LBP is probably one of the most revered Vita games.

Carl

Yeah it is because of the installer.

Thanks for the support this week by the way, all. Wont be around much tomorrow as it is funeral day.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Wow. I guess it was that installer thing? That's a shame. Hope people aren't discouraged by the rating.

ahh ok, I thought something was up, I always take note of the star rating as usually games on the store are overrated so if something is rated quite low for a change I'll investigate before hitting buy.

Gunsmithx

Looks like I'm joining Vita gaf, my wife told me not to grab one as she's getting me the white AC:liberation bundle :) love my wife. Only downside is I still have to wait like a month for it but at least I'll be the cool kid when it comes in.

I really think you're the only one excited for the game.
I'd be more excited if it had even the tiniest chance of being localized. Sadly, not.

Proven so wrong, so fast. But yes, no chance at localization, but no region locking!

Ran into Sam"s real fast to get my daughter some cupcakes for her bday and saw this...took a quick pic bit didn't take it anywhere to verify as I was in a rush, Vita for 148 is what the tag said...launch bundle

http://imgur.com/J8nsH.jpg
Damn dude. That's a jaw dropping price for that bundle new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom