• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS3] Last Rebellion Official Site Open + New Images

Kagari said:
I don't understand why NIS didn't do a Japanese VA track. I might get the game when it drops to $20 or so.
I believe not even the Japanese version had Japanese voice acting (English with Japanese subtitles). I think they might have been trying to go more western appeal with this game.

Finally got around to finishing this last night. Not real good.

The battle system is cool and very interesting, but ends up sort of broken by the end of the game. Once you're strong enough for resource management to no longer be an issue, it's easy to figure out the order to hit enemy body parts and just max your combo guage at 999 and get tons of bonus experience. I was going up 4 levels in a single battle by the end game. You can even ignore most of the magic by the end. I was only using the buff spells for the last couple hours of the game. I think I finished at level 57, took out the final boss in 2 rounds. :lol

It's an easy Platinum at least. There are 8 hidden bosses to beat that account for more than half the trophy percentage. Once you've unlocked the last area, the final mirror in the portal room opens up (it's just a red swirl in the mirror). Enter with the dude for 4 of them (prinnies) and the girl for the other 4 (paper cat things), they spawn randomly.

There's just zero reason for this to be on PS3. It would even be sub-par on PSP or PS2.

Top Bottom