• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3/PS4 Dev Kit spotted in Titanfall interview?

Rhindle

Probably a PS3, and probably dates back to before they signed whatever exclusivity deal they did with MS. The voiceover is talking about the early days of development.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
This rumor will be denied when asked by Tier One preorderers, but Tier Two preorderers may get a different answer. That timed exclusive smell!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
From what I remember, they never denied the PS4 version stating (of course paraphrasing). "Right now we don't have the time to make the PS4 version, but when we do we will." This is the generation of Sony, no fanboyism, just the fact that Microsoft keeps shooting themselves in the foot with the media.

JCreasy

Meh.

I'm not a fan of sloppy seconds.

I imagine the The Order: 1886 will be out by the time this comes to PS4. Maybe even Stig's SSM shooter. I just won't have the mindshare to even blink at Titanfall.

Reule

Yeah, I'm waiting on Titanfall for PS4. May take a year but I'll just wait. It looks like a lot of fun but I'm not going to get XB1 for it.

Busty

Banned
Probably a PS3, and probably dates back to before they signed whatever exclusivity deal they did with MS. The voiceover is talking about the early days of development.

That's the spirit.

Who are you going to believe? Microsoft's PR people or your lying eyes?

I'll buy a XBO alongside Titanfall, like a lot of folks will. And "if" a PS4 version ever comes out, I'll bring my skills and hammer the noobs there.

vm5fXm3.png

Looks like a DS3 to me

Cat Party

I don't doubt that the game will find its way to PS4 at some point.

But some of you guys put way too much stock in preorder numbers.

Jigolo

Since it's releasing Q1 for Xbox, I think it will come in the fall for PS4.

Ofcourse most of the year would've gone by by then which means you'll probably get the 1-2 DLC they release on xbox in the PS4 version for $60

Since it's releasing Q1 for Xbox, I think it will come in the fall for PS4.

Ofcourse most of the year would've gone by by then which means you'll probably get the 1-2 DLC they release on xbox in the PS4 version for $60

Sounds about right maybe a full year exclusive.

todd360

EA can't resist dat ps4 money. Trust me guys I'm an outsider at the company. Cboat often waves at me through the window.

Mentok

Banned
I thought Respawn said Titanfall was only possible on XB1 due to the cloud.

That being said, it could be timed exclusive, but maybe not. Didn't EA publish Mass Effect? The sequels went multiplat, but not the original. I'd buy Titanfall if it came out for ps3/4.

the fact is DS3 means nothing :( wished it was ds4, then we can get excited.

Looking at the background when the GM is talking, can anyone see any playstation game? seems like he loves his xbox a lot and plays it only

Edit: Also whjen was the video shot?

Kyleoty

Neo Member
One of 2 reasons I was wanting to get an Xbone at launch along with my PS4 launch edition was Titanfall. That only leaves Forza 5 for me to want an Xbone. C-mon delayed launch of this game for PS4.

ekim

the fact is DS3 means nothing :( wished it was ds4, then we can get excited.

Looking at the background when the GM is talking, can anyone see any playstation game? seems like he loves his xbox a lot and plays it only

Edit: Also whjen was the video shot?

Just look at the tweet a few posts above yours. The vid is from 2010

Alchemy

We all know its going to be multiplatform, the only real question is when it gets released on the PS4 and if the PS3 gets a version.

LtOrange

So jealous xbox is getting this and not ps4. In a perfect world Destiny will release around the same time, forcing me to forget about how awesome titanfall is.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So jealous xbox is getting this and not ps4. In a perfect world Destiny will release around the same time, forcing me to forget about how awesome titanfall is.
PS4 will be getting it though; it's under Microsoft's Moneyhatted timed exclusive of between 6-12 months. I'm certainly looking forward to Destiny at the moment as well, so can easily make do until then.

In CBOAT, we trust.

shandy706

I doubt they have another game in development.

that is definitley a ds3 and a ds4 in the picture...the guy is kinda looking at it all like "oh shit I left them out" :)

DS4?

I see the DS3 and the 360(X1?) controller.

Edit* I see based on the tweets above I'm right. What were you people looking at to see a DS4? Lol

Top Bottom