• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 BETA firmware 5.00 out today

timmyp53

Who wants a code? First two people to reply to me with a gif wins.
best-please-gif-286.gif

Sjefen

Nice improvements, especially for the quick menu. This is what I like about the PS4, same UI since launch but evolving and improving. I like my PSN name so dont care about that.

I have no major issues with the current system software so I'm good with them improving parental controls even though they don't affect me yet.

Some of the notifications/friends/quick menu changes sound fine.

BeeDog

I don't know if it's the classical database rebuild shenanigan, but the UI feels very snappy on my end, noticeably faster than before. I can browse my sort-of-big folders without any hitching. The quick menu opens up fast too.

thatJohann

It’s a bit unusual that such a minor update is a 5.0 update. Regardless, happy to test it out if anyone has a spare US code. It would be much appreciated.

BigEmil

Nice improvements, especially for the quick menu. This is what I like about the PS4, same UI since launch but evolving and improving. I like my PSN name so dont care about that.
That's true I like that

Also code 1 UK here for anyone:

RDMC BKN8 R45R

stryke

PAL codes dump.

It's a shitty update so I don't give two shits if lurkers grab em.

JJCG DENE 7T8F
4BGB 8QN6 H6T2
L94F 78N5 EMQP
J7F7 5NNK QGE9
NNQT D5N6 BCBQ

Top Bottom