• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 GIFS | Chrome warning is the new 56k warning

beast786

So because I'm not as impressed by certain gifs as you are that means I'm trolling? Ok? I have a PS4 preordered and have so since June 10th. Perhaps you should accept that not everybody shares your enthusiasm with certain games instead of simply being lazy and accuse them of trolling.

Exactly, and I have black friends

GrayFoxPL

ibqUZNWmbQ53VD.gif

Kandinsky

Erm, why is it a disgrace that a game is influenced by another?

Influenced?, that's shameless ripoff of a masterpiece, and Sony being behind just seems disrespectful to Ueda especially because it looks like $5 iOS game :/
Well that actually looks way better, like a $15 PSN title, still I can't believe Sony is funding this. Thank god they didn't call it Ico 2 lol

The Cowboy

Man, Rime just looks so good - finally something beats Windwaker in cartoonish world design.
ibhTxjSmDg95A3.gif

God I hope the gameplay matches how good it looks.

Man, Rime just looks so good - finally something beats Windwaker in cartoonish world design.
God I hope the gameplay matches how good it looks.

I honestly don't mean to shit on Nintendo or Microsoft fans here, but Rime is a good example of why I'm such a big fan of Sony: Variety.

They make your "pew pew shoot 'em" games like Killzone.

They have pure action like Uncharted.

You want suspense? There's The Last of Us.

Got kids or just want something whimsical? Bam, LittleBigPlanet.

Instead of getting pigeonholed into having just a kiddie console or a shooter box, they give you a little bit of everything. And you just can't beat that.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
those killzone gifs just confirmed it as my launch game, and I hadn't considered it at all before gamescon.

single player is going to be out of fucking control.

Really nice looking gifs. And here I am laughing because I still remember reading comments on GAF stating BF3 Ultra at 1080p was going to be the pinnacle of graphics on next-gen consoles.. lol.

If that opening post doesn't get you psyched for the next generation of console gaming, then nothing will. The Second Son and Rime gifs alone... hnnng. Shit, even DriveClub is looking exemplary these days.

There's no hope for Knack though.

velociraptor

If that opening post doesn't get you psyched for the next generation of console gaming, then nothing will. The Second Son and Rime gifs alone... hnnng. Shit, even DriveClub is looking exemplary these days.

I think Knack looks OK.

It clearly looks better than most PS3 titles, although by Cerny's own admission, Knack was never meant to be a graphical show piece. Furthermore, it's budget is not as high as traditional AAA games. Cerny told us to look towards Guerilla Games and KZSF for pretty visuals :p

Well, as Based Cerny said in an interview, it's not meant to be a graphical showcase. Just a fun family game.

PaulloDEC

isWHemVPEE9EC.gif

But seriously, Knack looks neat.

iiimzc4F4abCF.gif

Top Bottom