• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 GIFS | Chrome warning is the new 56k warning

November 15th, where art thou?

If there are the launch window games, imagine what we're going to get in 2-3 years.
I am waiting for Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica to blow me away.

Then, at some point, Polyphony Digital will unleash Gran Turismo 7 and it may well be perfect.

velociraptor

November 15th, where art thou?

If there are the launch window games, imagine what we're going to get in 2-3 years.
I'm keeping my expectations low, because PC-GAF has told me the PS4 is an extremely weak console packed with gimped parts.

As long as games will look as good as Killzone Shadowfall, I'll be happy.

CREMSteve

No love for The Order? Shame on the OP!

For the new page

order.gif

SiRatul

Since Resogun is so awesome here is one more (not as good as dracula_x's one but good enough I think.).

7Jh3.gif

Here is a Helldivers one since I already made it and it would be a waste not to post.
2Dp4.gif

alan666

Banned
these are amazing :D

thanks for making these, i will echo what others have said though, it would be nice if some others could do the same for X1 & even the WiiU.

Paz

I really need to make a new gif for Cactus, the second one in the OP is a gif we made for the developer thread showing off a new enemy type in a level with no graphics :p

watershed

Banned
What is the studio behind Rime because I've never seen a more blatant Ico and SoC copy cat. If it's Team ICO then I understand.

This thread is horrible. I was totally going to wait until Feb to get a PS4 when Infamous launches, but now I feel bad that I didn't preorder a system.

ibfb2VrnvRicfM.gif

SiRatul

What is the studio behind Rime because I've never seen a more blatant Ico and SoC copy cat. If it's Team ICO then I understand.

Team ICO? They are still working on TLG.....hopefully.

It's from Tequila Works. They're previous game was Deadlight I think.

PaulloDEC

Shadow of the Colossus was nearly eight years ago, and Ico was more like twelve. I think enough time has passed that other studios are allowed to have a go at a similar kind of game. Visually, it doesn't even bear a passing resemblance to either game (other than the player character being a kid with a cape).

Wow, I hadn't even heard of this one. Looks great!

Chobel

I really need to make a new gif for Cactus, the second one in the OP is a gif we made for the developer thread showing off a new enemy type in a level with no graphics :p

There can never be enough gifs for Assault Android Cactus. Keep em coming.

jaypah

These gifs made the RAM in my phone jump through the screen and run away. The good thing is that I've already seen most of them before. Very promising to have this kind of quality so early on. I said it before and I'll say it again, November...ugh. August 25th? Now there's a release date I could get behind!

Paskil

Wow, I hadn't even heard of this one. Looks great!

Mother of Carnation bring this one. So many awesome games for PS4.

They showed it on stage at I believe E3 (not blaming either of you, too many games to remember).

Here's the trailer.

http://youtu.be/hfbzvzW12Zw

There's a gif floating around of :50 but I didn't see it. I'll try to dig it up. Some pretty awesome controls in this game if 17bit pulls it off.

Paskil

where did all this footage come from with some of these?

i didn't know there was any for GalakZ or Secret Ponchos. link please? i need to know more about these.

There was a thread here on August 6 for Galak-Z. There was a link to a GI article:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...k-z-the-dimensional-s-roots-and-gameplay.aspx

Here's the gaf thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645535&highlight=galak

There's a 7 minute video on the GI article where they talk about influences and other nuance of the game.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
*baller gifs*

I had not seen Galak-Z in motion yet and in fact just finished reading GIs preview and breakdown they have on it in their newest issue.

Fuckin, GORGEOUS. I'm crazy interested in seeing how the ship feels to fly .. Open world schmupy sci-fi space wars? So dope.

shem935

Banned
Hey can we just make this a catch all thread for all the ps4 titles? Will help spread word about all the titles announced and bring lots of sexy gifs....plus i have kind of lost track of all of them :/

PaulloDEC

Noticed we've got a fair few inFamous: Second Son GIFs, but most are from the cinematic trailers rather than the (pretty long) gameplay sequence released during e3. Here's a handful of little gameplay snippets.

igOpeMW3oll7i.gif

iLiEg2pwPd5Jx.gif

ibgWtyWb75QExs.gif

ilzO1WU7wb9Z5.gif

Incidentally, if anyone has a segment from that sequence (or any of the other E3 or Gamescom trailers) that they think would make a sweet GIF, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom