• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

kubus

Posted this in the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread already, but seems incredibly relevant over here as well:

Game Mania (Netherlands, Belgium) has PS+ vouchers on sale. 90 days is now €11,49 and 365 days is €37,49!

for those still waiting it seems there is a large delay before one gets the mail.

Mine is going from amazon.co.uk to norway. i didnt get my mail until 1915

Code:
Northampton, United Kingdom 	28.11.2013 	18:40 	Origin Scan
United Kingdom 	28.11.2013 	13:17 	Order Processed: Ready for UPS

good luck :)

marcurius

Webhallen in Stockholm, Sweden. Crazy that they're getting so many.

fsdB758.jpg

Flek

Banned
fucking finally they shipped it - but with DHL and not even UPS overnight. Holy shit iam going to flip if it doesn´t arrive tomorrow :(

klier

Posted this in the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread already, but seems incredibly relevant over here as well:

Game Mania (Netherlands, Belgium) has PS+ vouchers on sale. 90 days is now €11,49 and 365 days is €37,49!

Getting it tomorrow. One year sounds good!!

fucking finally they shipped it - but with DHL and not even UPS overnight. Holy shit iam going to flip if it doesn´t arrive tomorrow :(

Who did you order with/what delivery option?
Still no dispatch for my Prime Amazon UK order, as the minutes go by I'm thinking that it isn't coming tomorrow;(

well, amazon.de just informed me that I will get my PS4 on tuesday 3.12. I really hope they deliver faster but so far their estimated delivery date was always right :(

I've get a second phase pre order with Game but I've read that they might have some extra stock for people to pick up tonight and tomorrow morning, so I'm going to wander there tonight.

Anyone going to the Leeds Headrow midnight launch I might see you there.

Flek

Banned
Who did you order with/what delivery option?
Still no dispatch for my Prime Amazon UK order, as the minutes go by I'm thinking that it isn't coming tomorrow;(

amazon de and prime. But normally if they ship this late with prime they use UPS and not DHL. So iam worried

Dinda

Yay! My status on amazon still shows only "prordered" but i cantacted amazon and they told me it is already processed.
And now i got my confirmation email! It's being sent with.....DP_DIREKT_HAZMAT_PRIME?

I hope that's some super VIP Prime Service from DHL.

Vitor711

That's nonsense. I ordered on 28th May and it's still "Dispatching Now".

I've been F5'ing since 6AM and now I'm losing my mind. At least Mario is on it's way, which will probably shit all over the PS4 launch line-up from a great height anyway :)

Still nothing for me. Guess I'll give up refreshing and just check tomorrow to be honest.

Mikeside

Can we 100% confirm that a UK account will be able to remote play digital games bought on a US account if both accounts are set primary on the same ps4?

Dinda

For those interested. My order shipped even thought it says nothing under my orders from amazon. There seems to be a pretty long delay until the site updates (It's also like that on Christmas for example)

I contacted amazon.de earlier and they told me that they are shipping till 11pm today, and that i could very well get my confimation mail even after that and still would get it tomorrow.

Sioen

Very nice, what date?

Zukuu

Banned
Holy shit, 2km long line (with 2-4 next to each other) to the Sony Center in Berlin for the PS4 launch event. Live music, stage show, biggest german let's player etc

Crossed it by accident as I was going to the cinema. Those common folks. I got home to see "Ihre Amazon.de Bestellung von "PlayStation 4 - Konsole" wurde versandt!" in my email account <3 :D

Polymath

Neo Member
Some part of me tells me to go get my pre-order at midnight. The other says "screw that" after a long day of work. :/
Also picking it up at midnight means i have to go back tomorrow and get my second ps4 in the shop across the city.

Mik3F

It's going to Preston so 40 miles away.

My brother has got one going to just outside Manchester and he too has the same status.

Mine is coming to Middleton, I bet they are in a van heading up the motorway or something like that

Mr Moose

I'm just speaking to CS, I'll see what they say.

Probably what they told me :(

"Don't worry, we ship 24/7, you will get it tomorrow" or something along those lines.

I'm giving up now. If it arrives, it arrives. If not, then hopefully Mario will arrive on time and see me through the weekend.

Good point, I forgot about my PS3 *turns it on* I've been worrying when I could've been playing games.

Madflunky

Neo Member
My DPD still Says We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly :(

Same here, talking to folk at work who bought a Xbox last week they went through an identical situation last week.

I will be tracking the hell outta my PS4 with DPD. Currently its outside Birmingham... c'mon ya bugger head across the border up into Scotland.

Bergsy

Fifa 14 has arrived,

PS4, Killzone and PS+ from shopto are at my local DPD depot,

Battlefield 4 and PS camera have been dispatched.

Early night for me and all morning/afternoon tomorrow watching the tracking app.

SOON MY PRETTIES!

dc89

Mine is coming to Middleton, I bet they are in a van heading up the motorway or something like that

Right, if you go and wait on a bridge over the M40, and I go wait on a bridge over the M6, between us we should be able to spot the van.

:p

Top Bottom