• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

Spoke to CS:
My PS4 Mega bundle, BF4 and Super Mario 3D World are being sent together.. it is in the "final stages of processing" and should be here tomorrow.
I'll be happy if they're right! Not so much if they aren't...

KORNdoggy

So, i'm upgrading my HDD. Is the UK update/restore file the same as the US/AU one? I have the AU one on a memory stick waiting, any point downloading the UK one or am i all set? Cheers

Hope dpd send a text to say it's arrival is imminent. I'll be in bed between 10am+2pm, and I've started noticing delivery guys either failing to knock on the door at all and putting the missed delivery card straight through for some reason, or waiting about 5 seconds for someone to answer the door.

Dat new console feel :D

Replicant

RESOGUN (461MB) and its update file downloaded in less than 8 minutes? WTH? That's unusually fast for PSN. Yuropians must still be asleep while us Aussies got to download stuff. Better download Contrast while I'm at it too then.

Melchiah

So far the distinction seems to be solus being Japanese and bundles being Chinese.

Good thing I have a vanilla version coming then.

Just received a confirmation, that my system is ready to be picked up after midnight, but I'll go there tomorrow morning. No need to wait in the line at night, and I probably wouldn't have energy to play the games afterwards.

Mine also says this. Surely if they haven't got it by now my chances of launch day delivery are slim to none?

I have the same, hoping the tracking is just slow. I wouldn't worry so much. The tracking on amazon itself says it's in transit and I got an email off DPD saying it would be delivered tomorrow.

glaurung

My Amazon UK parcel has been dispatched with UPS and is in transit.

The tracking page says that it will arrive tomorrow, on the 29th. Well... I have my doubts if UPS can actually do that - Estonia is a long way from Swansea (where the parcel is at right now).

But I do feel the tingle of anxiousness. It's one of those rare occurrences where I feel like a kid at Christmas time. Or maybe it's just the feeling I get from having my CC sucked dry by Amazon.

Edit: scratch that, the tracking now says the parcel already left Swansea.

luffeN

Can we 100% confirm that a UK account will be able to remote play digital games bought on a US account if both accounts are set primary on the same ps4?

Yes, nowgamer.com has an article about it. Let me find it.

Edit: http://www.nowgamer.com/features/2176331/ps4_how_to_buy_us_digital_psn_games.html

Nowgamer said:
If you want to play the US PSN digital games you've downloaded on your UK account - as well as earning Trophies - then you'll be pleased to know this is possible.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
RESOGUN (461MB) and its update file downloaded in less than 8 minutes? WTH? That's unusually fast for PSN. Yuropians must still be asleep while us Aussies got to download stuff. Better download Contrast while I'm at it too then.

Download anything you want and just put it in stand by. It will do the rest.

Webhallen in Stockholm, Sweden. Crazy that they're getting so many.

fsdB758.jpg

Damn

Amazon are killing me here. Just tell me it's out already :(

8pm is pretty late to be dispatching soon...

If they fuck this up I'll at least moan to CS and get a nice consolation in return, especially as a Prime member.

Addnan

My Amazon order is making its way down from Birmingham hub to London. It usually arrives some time in the middle of the night. Really shouldn't be worried anymore. I've had Scan.co.uk orders dispatched at 9.30pm through DPD, get to Birmingham from Manchester then to London and make the pre 9am delivery I chose. Still can't help but worry. :/ Going to be a long night.

cilonen

Tesco have sent my ps4 via parcel force. How good are they?

ParcelForce are an offshoot of Royal Mail but they've been pretty good for me in the past. They deliver until late though, I've had stuff I thought wasn't coming that day turn up at 5:30 P.M.

Vitor711

If they fuck this up I'll at least moan to CS and get a nice consolation in return, especially as a Prime member.

That's my plan too - I've had 3 CS reps guarantee me it would arrive tomorrow. If it doesn't, I think I have fair grounds to be annoyed.

Even more so since they nearly accidentally cancelled my order earlier this week. It's been a rough few days.

I just want that Calzone and Resogun. Mmmmm. Delicious.

cilonen

I had an issue with a non-arrival of AC4 so Amazon sent me a replacement via DPD - it didn't dispatch until about 10 P.M. last night and got here today, so recent experience suggests they are working until late shipping stuff out.

Moozo

Mine checked in at the Birmingham DPD depot at quarter past six. I'll be really gutted if I don't get a morning-afternoon delivery

I wondered why I hadn't head any excitement from anyone I know. My Twitter feed was barren. Turns out that they cancelled all the midnight launches here as they felt there was no point opening the stores. So everyone has to pick up at 9am and now has to work through the day before they can even get a taste.

That would really shit in my Cheerios if I was getting one.

Top Bottom