• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM3: Sony has one big surprise for E3 that is not the PlayStation 4.

Episode 3. Shenmue 3. Mega Man Legends 3.

OK, now you may continue.
Portal 3, HD Zelda, Little Big Planet 3, Uncharted prequel starring Scully, Metroid Prime 4, Portal 3, DOOM 4, Next gen competitive Quake game running on 60 FPS for PC only, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Mama Robotnik's Sonic 4, Minecraft on PSN, Darkstalkers, Heavenly Sword 2, FF Versus XIII canceled, new console feature only a few games support, 2D Castlevania, Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire remakes, Rogue Squadron 4, 2 Human, Midnight Club, Team Silent coming back together to make a Silent Hill game, Metal Gear Solid prequel starring The Boss, Deus Ex 4, System Shock 3, Fallout 4, Bioware hammering the last nail into their new railroad station, Final Fantasy VI Remake on (platform of choice), Devil May Cry 5, Warcraft 4, Tales of, Star Ocean 5, Dragon Quest XI, KotOR 3, Abe's Odyssey revival, Prince of Persia 2008 sequel, Xenoblade 2, Neir 2, The Lost Vikings HD, Left 4 Dead 3, new IP from Hideo Kojima or Nintendo, Advance Wars 3DS...

I am sure I didn't think of everything, but hopefully this will be enough to set up expectations.

EDIT: Oh, and an Epic Mickey port. There, I've gotten everything now.

injurai

Banned
Portal 3, HD Zelda, Little Big Planet 3, Uncharted prequel starring Scully, Metroid Prime 4, Portal 3, DOOM 4, Next gen competitive Quake game running on 60 FPS for PC only, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Mama Robotnik's Sonic 4, Minecraft on PSN, Darkstalkers, Heavenly Sword 2, FF Versus XIII canceled, new console feature only a few games support, 2D Castlevania, Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire remakes, Rogue Squadron 4, 2 Human, Midnight Club, Team Silent coming back together to make a Silent Hill game, Metal Gear Solid prequel starring The Boss, Deus Ex 4, System Shock 3, Fallout 4, Bioware hammering the last nail into their new railroad station, Final Fantasy VI Remake on (platform of choice), Devil May Cry 5, Warcraft 4, The Lost Vikings HD, Left 4 Dead 3...

I am sure I didn't think of everything, but hopefully this will be enough to set up expectations.

New IP, calling it.

dancmc

Put my vote down for something like all first party games starting in 4q 2012 will be both PS3/PSVita and offered in a bundle (like the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy)...or something along this line (Last of Us vita, God of War Ascension Vita, etc)

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Should be an interesting E3 for sure.

No where near as interesting as E3 2013 when the Next Gen Consoles are finally revealed though.

THE:MILKMAN

Doesn't this tease imply hardware? PSM3, at least tell us if it is a game or hardware!

Edit: Shit! I mixed up the PSM3 rumour with Geoff! Now fixed.

Random Guess? Using the Vita with the PS3, similar to the Wii-U. Try and take some of the wind out of their sales (Hoho!)

I'm expecting Sony to do something like this, not because they have a lot of great ideas for it or would even plan to support it that much, but just so Nintendo can't say "our console is the only one that has this".

The only interesting thing I can think of would be a new Xperia Play, with full Vita compatibility. Xperia Vita would be a nice name I think.

theBishop

Banned
I'm expecting Sony to do something like this, not because they have a lot of great ideas for it or would even plan to support it that much, but just so Nintendo can't say "our console is the only one that has this".

It just seems like an easy thing to support, if the PS3+V SDK is very close to what Nintendo's offering. Kinda like some of the 3rd party "core" Wii games that have been ported to Move. They make it easy to port from WiiU, and it's nice bonus without too much effort. But if the implementation a real hassle, or too different from what developers have to code for WiiU, no one will support the feature, probably not even Sony teams.

Toki767

Maybe they're getting an exclusive from Epic.

Probably not going to happen but maybe they'll get some Steam features on PSN.

Top Bottom