• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down due to unannounced maintenance?

Krakn3Dfx

pictures people have seen when booting GTA5. psn went down shortly after this.

looks legit. don't think this is a "planned maintenance"

Rockstar is Anonymous confirmed.

Dan Houser never stops.

looks legit.

the-wire-homecoming_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

Catvoca

Banned
It's pretty annoying that the Youtube app won't work when PSN is down. Oh well, at least Netflix seems to be working

cakely

pictures people have seen when booting GTA5. psn went down shortly after this.

1937424_9190766747965dxlyz.jpg

10561702_919076638129seaoy.jpg

looks legit. don't think this is a "planned maintenance"

Looks legit?

It's 2016, do you honestly think that's what a PS4 screenshot looks like?

Playstation Network is down the last few hours in Greece as well and the world from what I am reading so i guess something serious happened...

Things like this happen, but I expected as a customer that Sony should make an announcement on what’s going on…

An attack, maintenance, hardware failure…

And they should give us an estimation on when they expect the network to be back online…

I guess it will be single player night tonight for most gamers, so Uncharted 3 Remaster for me... its time to get the platinum trophy... :D

Lol, nothing serious, unscheduled "maintenance" happens infrequently but is not unheard of for PSN.

It's down on the App aswell

Something seems suspicious as Sony has said nothing, they usually warn players before hand

Or have they said anything?

SRTtoZ

My digital copy of Wolfenstein TNO better not be locked because of that license bullshit.

AND LOCKED.

Fucking cunt bullshit fuck fuck. Why the fuck do I buy digital?!

NolbertoS

Guess Sony is trying to defuse any hacks to its PSN. At this day and age, stability updates on your server is not a good sign of using your service. Thank god I don't have my credit card info on it

Xbudz

KFsXH8I.jpg

Probably down from the current DDoS coming from Sweden.
Though it wouldn't be the first time Anonymous was pissed at Sony.

joecanada

My digital copy of Wolfenstein TNO better not be locked because of that license bullshit.

AND LOCKED.

Is your ps4 set to primary? I play all my friends games offline, account sharing ftw

AND LOCKED.

Because like everytime someone else posts something like this, you haven't got your PS4 set as your primary console. All my digital games are working fine, and have worked fine during every other outage in the past. Playing Galax-Z as we speak.

hohoXD123

KFsXH8I.jpg

Probably down from the current DDoS coming from Sweden.
Though it wouldn't be the first time Anonymous was pissed at Sony.

That was ages ago, unless if Sony has announced that they are joining ISIS, I don't see why Anonymous would go after them. If it's a DDoS attack, it's probably some other random script kiddies group like last time.

Mendax

so is there some site reporting on whats going on on that norse map? really curious about it

That was ages ago, unless if Sony has announced that they are joining ISIS, I don't see why Anonymous would go after them. If it's a DDoS attack, it's probably some other random script kiddies group like last time.

for the same reason, people announced they managed to boot linux on it just days ago

Top Bottom