• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX 2017 Tickets are up for sale

PSX is a ton of fun. Don't let this discourage you. It's only a $10 difference. Don't let missing the Friday thing whatever it ends up being be a deal breaker.

Personally, for me, I would have liked to meet the developers.

I went last year, and it was good, but the organization for the signings were botched; I would really have loved to meet Kojima.

Can't wait.
tumblr_ohmkmlZJDz1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

Gameplay demo. Believe!

And of course, Itsuno <3

krae_man

It's more about missing the Friday event - what is it exactly?

All we know is this:

We’ve also got a special treat for early bird ticket holders: an invitation to a special event held on the evening of Friday, December 8th, the night before the event formally kicks off. During the special event, you’ll have a chance to get up-close and personal with game developers and PlayStation personalities. Should be fun!

They haven't elaborated since.

Hey, is anyone still looking into a place to stay? PM me asap if you still need somewhere. Looking at a place nearby that can support several people (multiple rooms, beds, etc.)

So I decided to cancel my hotel room at Hotel Indigo because the Best Western Stoval's Inn a is much closer walk. If anyone booked here, how is it?

All we know is this:

They haven't elaborated since.

I'm curious about that myself. Moreso about the Keynote.
Is that public or press only?
For those who were able to go, how early did you have to be to get in?

So I decided to cancel my hotel room at Hotel Indigo because the Best Western Stoval's Inn a is much closer walk. If anyone booked here, how is it?

I'm curious about that myself. Moreso about the Keynote.
Is that public or press only?
For those who were able to go, how early did you have to be to get in?
The Friday thing is for anyone with early-bird tickets, not just press (though possibly press get their own space, too).

People were in line as early as 2 or 3am and while we were there at like 6am, we left to get breakfast, returned around 7:30am, and didn't make it into the keynote seating. It's much smaller of a space for the actual media presentation than previous year.

I did enjoy the maze like walk through the one Disney hotel, but let's maybe do the meet up at some place closer this time :) We're not picky about food and doesn't need to be fancy, just fun. I am down for helping plan anything too!

tr00per

I did enjoy the maze like walk through the one Disney hotel, but let's maybe do the meet up at some place closer this time :) We're not picky about food and doesn't need to be fancy, just fun. I am down for helping plan anything too!

The reason we went there is because everything else was closed if I remember correctly.

I bought my tickets last week because I wasn't sure about my finances. I missed out on the early bird Friday event :( i wish there was some way I could still go... But hey I got my tickets!

Pachinko

This thread getting bumped reminded me that I booked time off from work to go to this and hadn't bought a badge yet. That's now been rectified. I suppose I should deal with flight and accommodations too...

Mikey Jr.

FF VIIR LETS GO!!
nomura pls

Not happening.

Especially after they switched from external devs to in house. This thing is being pushed majorly.

Same thing happened to KH3. They switched engines mid cycle, and had to do a bunch of shit over. Thats why it's been 4 years since announcement.

Vaco6121

Hey, is anyone still looking into a place to stay? PM me asap if you still need somewhere. Looking at a place nearby that can support several people (multiple rooms, beds, etc.)

I have a reservation at Clarion Hotel for two beds. It's just gonna be me, so depending on how people you have, you can have the second bed.

krae_man

Cards are back:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...-cards-return-to-playstation-experience-2017/

The reason we went there is because everything else was closed if I remember correctly.

I bought my tickets last week because I wasn't sure about my finances. I missed out on the early bird Friday event :( i wish there was some way I could still go... But hey I got my tickets!

Yeah that was the problem.

I'll start hunting around for places again. Hopefully, I can find something open late and doesn't require finding your way into a maze Disney doesn't want you to escape.

Top Bottom