• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Punch Out!! Wii on Jimmy Fallon show tonight?

bumpkin

perfectchaos007 said:
Dammit I guess I'll have to watch Fallon tonight
Not even having Gears of War 3 would get me to watch his show. There are so many much more talented people they could've given a show to. On the bright side, at least Punch Out! is due out soon. :D

UraMallas

Ice-T is the fucking man. He knows what he's talking about, at least more than most celebrities. I mean, he knew the friend's list limit.

Blakero said:
holy shit theyre giving games a legit talk on air right now.
Kinda. It's strange...

UraMallas

BobFromPikeCreek said:
The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox LIVE.

Ice T is a liar.
Or you entered it wrong. Maybe he's got "SMG" in his tag for his clan. What he said sounded damn legit to me, he wasn't BSing.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ice-T was cool, Elmo made me laugh, and I must have Punch-Out.

That TV he played on was so big........

As for Fallon, show still sucks, damn, he's so awkward.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
BobFromPikeCreek said:
I know you're all about giving the guy a chance, but hasn't it been like two months?
Yeah, "pre-judging" wtf?
I watched the first two weeks of Fallon to give him a chance.

UraMallas

dallow_bg said:
Yeah, "pre-judging" wtf?
I watched the first two weeks of Fallon to give him a chance.
I think it took Conan years before he really hit a stride and was consistantly funny. I don't think "giving someone a chance" is the same in all circumstances and I'm willing to give Fallon at least a year or two before I'd be willing to say I don't like his show. That's just me, though.

BobFromPikeCreek said:
I know you're all about giving the guy a chance, but hasn't it been like two months?

It's been said before, but Conan took, oh, three years to get good.

It's just like how people here said 30 Rock sucked at first, Park's and Recreation sucked, It's Always Sunny sucked, Craig Ferguson sucked, and Jimmy Kimmel sucked when they all first started. You all hear what you WANT to hear from the show...

whatever. Not the thread for it, and I'm done talking about it.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
UraMallas said:
I think it took Conan years before he really hit a stride and was consistantly funny. I don't think "giving someone a chance" is the same in all circumstances and I'm willing to give Fallon at least a year or two before I'd be willing to say I don't like his show. That's just me, though.
I don't like his show, right now.
I hope that appeases you.

No doubt he'll get better with experience but it's terrible currently.

Hiltz

I'll tivo it.

So Fallon decided to ditch his crappy movie career and moved on to ruining tv talk shows. Terrific. Falling in the footsteps of many SNL cast members before him.

For the record, Punch-Out!! is going to be awesome.

Morgan was looking OK but, she looked better with shorter hair and she looks better when she dresses more casual too.

How the hell did that guy get a show? Isn't he that guy that always looked at the camera and laughed on SNL?

Punch-Out looks awesome.

Nicktals

Banned
Youtube? Anybody?

Didn't see this until just now...and I'm not sure I would have watched anyways. I'm not saying Fallon will never be good...it tends to take a while...but right now the show is unwatchable to me.

It was just single player right? No Mac on Mac action?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I was already sold on Punch-Out but now I can't wait. It's a shame the game wasn't really played that well to show it off better.
I did like reading Doc's message to Little Mac in the corner. Called Hippo a "sucka".

And what is with the great music on Carson Daly? I kept the TV on and the first three songs were by Jonathan Richman, David Bowie, and Jacques Dutronc.

Top Bottom