• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Ducarmel

Does gungho care about the history and lore of the pantheons? Seeing Perseus get dragon type made me want to look up the wiki on him and Perseus looks like the type of god that slays dragons.

razterik

Perseus was actually a horse Gundam, dontchaknow.

Guess it comes down to whether it's easier to skill up Elia via co-op God Rush or doing these stupid queen golds for Saria. The Shypys will go to the other.

If you're patient, Saria skill ups switch to Gold Keeper eventually, which is about as easy as it gets.

colinp

Banned
Got Athena! Yay! :D

Need 45 more team cost to use her. :(

Ahahahaha, congrats all the same. Team cost won't be a concern in time- just keep at it!

Does gungho care about the history and lore of the pantheons? Seeing Perseus get dragon type made me want to look up the wiki on him and Perseus looks like the type of god that slays dragons.

Noah being a young blonde & blue-eyed girl should have woken you to this fact years ago. :p

hermit7

Agreed. I was hoping for healer at least. Balance is the most useless typing in pad I think.

Beat C9 with Sakuya, Valk, Verche, LKali, DKali, Sakuya. Planning out combos took forever. Completely forgot about the light resist on the last 2 floors. Not sure I would recommend the team.

And as I suspected, C10 is absurd. Probably won't even bother trying it again.

I pii'd her up because I have like 88 unused piis on JP, also because the New Year's dungeon didn't exist yet so I had no farmable skillup.

razterik

Never got a single skill up for A.Ama in JP, but they didn't seem super rare either if you were serious about farming it. I was busy with other things, so my sample size was very limited.

Are we expecting the coin versions of Tengu and Draggie to switch to unrestricted versions after the update? I still haven't cleared them out for the stones and don't have any compatible friends in my list right now.

It may not happen the same in NA, but JP got a full stamina reset after the update to 3min stamina, so it might be wise to empty out your bar tonight if you care.

saichi

That's unfortunate. I liked AirServer more than Reflector, seemed to hold a more stable connection. Haven't come across a USB-based solution yet.

It was surprisingly painless to set up. If you want to do something like stream PAD play with audio and/or commentary, though, the process is ridiculously complicated and requires an additional 2-3 programs that need to be daisy chained together.

iTools?

yami4ct

Seeing A. Pandora turn out well kind of makes me want to make an A. Panda team. For silliness, I was kind of thinking.

Panda/Panda/Panda/Castor/Hanzo/Panda.

Unfortunately outside of the Pandas, my dark box is kind of lame. I guess I could (and should) throw Lumiel in there. I could also throw in A. Loki, but his benefits seem slight at best. There's always Grisar too I guess, but his S.Up requirement is stupid and the cost will be unattainable for a while. I also have Satsuki, but she's completely wrong for that.

I kind of just find the idea of running all 3 of my Pandas to be too hilarious, even if it's impractical.

Rixa

Ok, with all those coop dungeons, anyone up for a whatsapp/line/Whatever NeoGaf group?

I vote LINE!

I vote LINE too.

GungHo FB: Here are the patch notes of EU server.
GungHo EU said:
Version 8.6 Patch Notes

1. Multiplayer Dungeons Now Available

Two players are now able to challenge Multiplayer Dungeons together. Prizes are awarded to players when they clear the dungeon! 1 Player mode is also available for those brave enough to take on a Multiplayer Dungeon by themselves.
For more details on Multiplayer Dungeons, please see our note here.
*In order to play Multiplayer Dungeons in multiplayer mode, players must fulfill minimum Rank requirements. Players creating a Multiplayer Room must be Rank 150 or higher, while players that are invited must be Rank 10 or higher.
*When playing a Multiplayer Dungeon in multiplayer mode, players cannot use Magic Stones to continue.
*Multiplayer mode in the Multiplayer Dungeons is not supported on the following devices:
iPhone3GS / iPod touch (4th generation)

2. New Awoken Skills and Leader Skills

Five new Awoken Skills have been added to the game, giving your monsters unique Type-advantages over other monsters! These Awoken Skills will play an important role in Multiplayer Dungeons. Two are available now, with monsters equipped with the
remaining three appearing soon.

New Leader Skills have also been created to play a role in Multiplayer Dungeons.
Awoken Machine Hera and Crystal Wind Dragon Queen, Linthia are two new monsters that utilize these new Awoken Skills and Leader Skills.

3. Three Minute Stamina Recovery

Stamina Recovery has been improved from its rate of 5 minutes per 1 point of Stamina to an impressive 3 minutes per 1 point of Stamina! Use this to run dungeons faster, and more frequently! Also, as a service to our loyal fans, we will be fully restoring everyone’s Stamina now that the maintenance has finished.

4. New Ultimate Evolutions & Skill Improvements

Rebel Seraph Lucifer has received a new Ultimate Evolution! Awoken Hinokagutsuchi, Awoken Astaroth and many other monsters have also received buffs to their active skills, leader skills and stats.
For more details on these changes, see our additional note here.

5. Enemy Monster Information Now Visible

By tapping and holding on an enemy monster, players can check the Attribute and Type of the monster.

6. Various Bug Fixes and Improvements

Bug fixes and detail improvements have been implemented to improve overall player experience.

New version = apk is already downloadable from various sites. PM me if you need one.

HGH

Banned
3 minutes per stamina is awesome, seems like I chose the right time to join! Although not being able to play for like 5 hours and think of all the stamina sitting around unused is driving me nuts.
What, you mean Metatron isn't actually a pink haired glasses wearing cute girl?!
Nah but really some of the designs are kinda clever. I like Odin since they bothered to remember his pets and gave him a nature theme as a result.

Rixa

3 minutes per stamina is awesome, seems like I chose the right time to join! Although not being able to play for like 5 hours and think of all the stamina sitting around unused is driving me nuts.

What, you mean Metatron isn't actually a pink haired glasses wearing cute girl?!
Nah but really some of the designs are kinda clever. I like Odin since they bothered to remember his pets and gave him a nature theme as a result.

3 Mins is really great :). In my youth I was told that Noah is a man. Suddenly everything came so clear when I got my first Noah in PAD. Time to build up harem.

So pumped for 3 min stamina and co-op. Wasn't sure it'd be in this update since they didn't announce anything. I'm in for whatever GAF co-op chat you guys choose.

colinp

Banned
So with coop dungeons is it theoretically possible for someone to 'carry me' through Ultimate Dragon Rush? I still need that damn Fagan!

raiot

Line is SUCH a damn battery drain...We should setup a GAF Discord. Like here (quote to reveal):

I joined this discord channel, but i also set up a line group for those who want to join:

Just scan this:
LAzLynO.jpg

Congrats, those are really good rates! I went 0/3 on my second Verd. :|

These multiplayer dungeons are always available, right? Nonstop Zaerog skill up farming...lol

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How is your account?

Game is up

Well, I finally got a response from support this morning. I sent them an additional reply:

My name has been changed.

I have also attached two additional images for your assistance in taking care of this.

Pic 1: http://i.imgur.com/rqhHxSc.jpg

This picture is me posting my Godfest rolls to a Discord chat group. You can see it was taken at 8:21 AM EST.

Pic 2: http://i.imgur.com/nTctotr.jpg

This picture was taken at 10:26 AM EST. You can see that the ID I lost is in the upper left corner. It still showed it as associated with my device, but when I tried to start playing, it prompted me to input my desired name and to select my starting monster.

I'm hoping that this additional information helps. I'm worried, but we'll see. Trying to stay calm and positive, ha.

If Discord is really less of a drain than LINE I'm willing to try.

I've been using it for a few weeks now. Really pleased with it. The voice feature is also really great. I want to try having Voice up while also playing PAD. If that works, it's a game changer. Of course, if you're at a computer, you can always have voice going on the Discord browser or standalone program...But having it on the go will be amazing.

Rixa

Congrats, those are really good rates! I went 0/3 on my second Verd. :|

These multiplayer dungeons are always available, right? Nonstop Zaerog skill up farming...lol

Hmm. Maybe I can clear Zaerog with help of somebody on someday :). Havent even bothered to try it.

In other news, I went blindly in to Ranking Dungeon with my unfinished A.Shiva team, first run was failure but 2nd run got til finish. Going to run it few times more later to try do better :). Just incase if some of you are wondering what kinda of team can beat the dungeon here is mine.

Funny to see how the situation changes when more players do that dungeon.

Edit: Damn I forgot, I need to feed one Flampy to Hino :p.

Kwhit10

I beat ranking dungeon with my lkali team, and verdandi team, but scores were around 50k since I was binder in both runs with no unbindable clearer.

Edit- just did lkali again didn't get binded got 94k. Just barely Missed one-shot one cachemar. Maybe I'll switch out Sun Quan for a fire card since his active is never up at the end anyways.

Bladelaw

Managed to clear the Cauchemar tournament but it was ugly. -23000 points due to time. I'm just happy for the tama and the stone.

Used Verdandi (HP), Perseus, Vishnu, Xmas Alraune, Friend Bastet.

I went 2/3 on my Verd skill ups too. Just two more ranks to go.

J0dy77

Man, this is a huge update. Well done Gungho. I'm really shocked we get machine Hera this quickly. 3 min stamina is going to be amazing and hard to keep up with but should help with a lot of farming.

I was using Line for Monster STrike when that first came out but wasn't really a fan. If PAD GAF is going to use it I'll jump in as well though. Anyone want to run some MP dungeons today?

We've had this community for three years on GAF and never really interacted together. I really think this makes the game a lot better instead of just playing for ourselves all the time.

colinp

Banned
Man, this is a huge update. Well done Gungho. I'm really shocked we get machine Hera this quickly. 3 min stamina is going to be amazing and hard to keep up with but should help with a lot of farming.

I was using Line for Monster STrike when that first came out but wasn't really a fan. If PAD GAF is going to use it I'll jump in as well though. Anyone want to run some MP dungeons today?

We've had this community for three years on GAF and never really interacted together. I really think this makes the game a lot better instead of just playing for ourselves all the time.

Join us on Discord, I already like it more than LINE.

Top Bottom