• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Bladelaw

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone but Aizen is really great for quick clearing the 5x4's in coins right now. I'm using my Aizen team to farm fire resist latents in Hera-Ur 5x4 and every floor drops to a dark cross. I use Lumiel on Ifrit just because it's faster than matching. Even if a skill floods the board with dark it's a one hit kill.

Also it looks like a decent R. Minerva team wrecks C10 this go around. Even moreso if you have Dragon Killer Tsubaki and a strong bind clear.

They really should increase the Pal Points pool to something like 100; I'm constantly bumping against the max with co-op grinding and best friend usage and it sucks to blow precious rolls on the Rare Monster Carnival.

Also it looks like a decent R. Minerva team wrecks C10 this go around. Even moreso if you have Dragon Killer Tsubaki and a strong bind clear.

o.... let me reincarnate my Minerva and get to work on that then

Or use Ilm (dragon killer) and ReMinerva I guess, maybe I can make another dragon killer Tsubaki and just go nuts with two

Bladelaw

They really should increase the Pal Points pool to something like 100; I'm constantly bumping against the max with co-op grinding and best friend usage and it sucks to blow precious rolls on the Rare Monster Carnival.

o.... let me reincarnate my Minerva and get to work on that then

Or use Ilm (dragon killer) and ReMinerva I guess, maybe I can make another dragon killer Tsubaki and just go nuts with two

If you go the Ilm/Minerva route make sure to have a stalling solution to Myr. Double Minerva pulls it off because of the 75% shield. Also try to kill Hera-Is in one turn so you can save your bind clear for Myr.

FL1: can either stall then delay/poison, or trigger her resolve and eat 5 turns of skill delay. Minerva laughs at her jammers.
FL2: Kill ASAP, more because she's a pain. With Minerva she's the only real threat in the dungeon.
FL3: stall the color absorb then smash when she puts her 50% shield up.
FL4: stall as long as you like as long as there's heal orbs then kill.
FL5: Stall out her damage shield, clear the bind, wreck her face.

Co-op Minerva for this would be pretty trivial I think as long as you can kill Hera-Is quickly. You could ignore the skill delay and if timed right ignore Myr's bind too.

I'm planning on using:
R. Minerva (lmeta or Rinoa)
DK Tsubaki (Saria)
DK Tsubaki
Antares
Awoken Cao Cao

Saria-->Antares is my burst board
ACC is to shore up awakenings (skill boost and rows, and if I get unlucky, trash removal)
Antares is for god killer specifically against Hera-Is
Rinoa is a bind clear with HP recovery and haste but longer cooldown than Lmeta.

As long as I have 20k+ HP shouldn't I be fine for Ilm/Minerva, just like with the regular rogue dungeon?

All I need is 3 hearts and for the most part the RCV multiplier is enough to get me safe again before the killshot.

Also a question about how the Killer works: when I did Ilm/ReMinerva solo vs. Myr when she was up yesterday, I ended up getting her into the nuke zone before exhausting her shield. Does the "single-hit damage over 500k" immunity apply to damage that appears on the card or the final damage? Because I had sort of assumed she wouldn't (or couldn't) get that low before the shield wore off.

Jagernaut

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone but Aizen is really great for quick clearing the 5x4's in coins right now. I'm using my Aizen team to farm fire resist latents in Hera-Ur 5x4 and every floor drops to a dark cross. I use Lumiel on Ifrit just because it's faster than matching. Even if a skill floods the board with dark it's a one hit kill.

I'll try R Minerva for c10. I have 2 Tsubaki but only 1 is the dragon killer ult. I kept the other as Fire/Light in case I wanted to lead with her.

Bladelaw

I'll try R Minerva for c10. I have 2 Tsubaki but only 1 is the dragon killer ult. I kept the other as Fire/Light in case I wanted to lead with her.
You only need one. C10 was a joke. I accidentally killed Fagan stalling. Make sure you have some SDR coverage or can play Laila's game before Hera-Is.

Team I ended up using:
R. Minerva
Awoken Cao Cao
Gadius
DK Tsubaki
Antares

Final burst was gadius+Minerva+Antares. Myr had a bad time.

Okamid3n

I beat c10 blind first try with Noctis. I love Noctis.

I miss the days when the challenge dungeons were challenging for my teams. It's kinda boring, now.

Here we go nothing stops this train (asides from the lack of Kanna)
C2VpRTNUoAARFO1.jpg

Negator

This was the first challenge dungeon where I just breezed the whole way though except for C10 where I know I can't take any two hand strikes from Myr and will probably have to co-op it.

Jagernaut

You only need one. C10 was a joke. I accidentally killed Fagan stalling. Make sure you have some SDR coverage or can play Laila's game before Hera-Is.

Team I ended up using:
R. Minerva
Awoken Cao Cao
Gadius
DK Tsubaki
Antares

Final burst was gadius+Minerva+Antares. Myr had a bad time.

Is this solo? Can you kill Laila without being skill delayed?

bjork

Please quit bringing back the FotNS collab. I like that property fine and all, but where's my Hello Kitty at? It's been like 18 months or so.

Bladelaw

Is this solo? Can you kill Laila without being skill delayed?

Yes, but have to stall out her status shield and delay her while her resolve is still up. I just ate the delay and made sure to have enough skill delay protection to have at least one orb changer up for Hera-Is. I two shot Hera because I flubbed a combo on the first hit. Antares was my anti-Hera measure and worked well.

I went with R. Minerva over other leads for funsies and an excuse to bust out DK Tsubaki, it's not a difficult C10, especially if you have practice against Myr.

I actually had the most trouble with C8 because I'm bad. Once I got past floor three the rest went smoothly mostly due to skyfall thanks to Z8 and Persephone.

Trying to decide which is more important: Farm Hera-Ur for the last 7 fire resist latents I need for the cheese, or farm Blue Contract Dragon for Ryune skill ups. I'm leaning toward Ur just because fire latents don't come as easy as Pys at the moment. Plus once I have the last 7 I'm pretty much done. On that note, anyone with R. Minerva with Red Guan Yu inherited? I've never pulled a Guan Yu but he's the best bind clearing option for the cheese team. If not I'll stick with Lmeta since Rinoa has found a good place for herself on the Sumire system.

Reminder: Maintenance is tonight at 11PST (2AM EST)

smbu2000

Finally gathered up all of the mats for my main and for my sub (just purchased RaDra a few days ago). Yay!

Pulled twice on the Sunday collab. so far. Free pull was a silver on both and picked up Hyou on my sub and a new card Heiji (from Conan) on my main. His skill boost teams with light rows. It's too bad I don't really have light row teams...
Nice. Thanks for always putting Yomi Dragon up for JP.
Yeah, the amount of EXP can vary. I've been using it to gather mats and then rank up and gather more. It's helped me rank up fairly quickly. No problem as I've been using YD to go through a lot of stuff lately.

Please quit bringing back the FotNS collab. I like that property fine and all, but where's my Hello Kitty at? It's been like 18 months or so.
Well they did just power up the current Hello Kitty characters last week on JP servers (no sign of the collab. though.)
They are powering up collab. characters every week this month as part of the event leading up to the 5th anniversary. First week was Hello Kitty, this week it was Attack on Titan and probably two more weeks of it? My guess would be Hunter x Hunter and Dragonball since we haven't had those collabs in awhile either.

Aesnath

On C10, how is everyone dealing with Hera with dual R. Minerva? She hits very hard and I am worried about killing her in two turns, as I sometimes have trouble dealing large amounts of damage with this team.

Also, I'd like opinions on an MP purchase. Currently, I have about 370k MP. Originally, I was planning on buying Plum for Gremory. However, two things happened. One, the JP buffs opened up Yomi dragon, which seems to be a lateral move compared to Plum. I'm also not particularly interested in running Super Yomi dragon as a lead, as he seems to be somewhat similar to DD Cecil in practice and really hard to evolve. The second thing is that I have been running A. Yomi and have been pretty happy with the decision. Honestly, my Gremory team feels like she needs better inherits more than anything else. I'm not sure how much of an upgrade either Plum or Yomi Dragon would be over the current team of DD Pandora/DD Akechi/A. Yomi/DD Cecil.

On the other hand, buying a blue puppeteer seems like it would be a pretty significant upgrade to my secondary team, R. Minerva. I'd also still have a chunk of MP left, so I could work back up to another purchase in time for the consensus on Plum v. Yomi dragon to be decided (and for me to make up my mind on the issue of whether or no A. Yomi really needs to be replaced). However, I feel weird spending MP on the puppet, as I'm not exactly planning on making the full cheese team, but rather expanding the scope of the R. Minerva team.

Bladelaw

On C10, how is everyone dealing with Hera with dual R. Minerva? She hits very hard and I am worried about killing her in two turns, as I sometimes have trouble dealing large amounts of damage with this team.

Also, I'd like opinions on an MP purchase. Currently, I have about 370k MP. Originally, I was planning on buying Plum for Gremory. However, two things happened. One, the JP buffs opened up Yomi dragon, which seems to be a lateral move compared to Plum. I'm also not particularly interested in running Super Yomi dragon as a lead, as he seems to be somewhat similar to DD Cecil in practice and really hard to evolve. The second thing is that I have been running A. Yomi and have been pretty happy with the decision. Honestly, my Gremory team feels like she needs better inherits more than anything else. I'm not sure how much of an upgrade either Plum or Yomi Dragon would be over the current team of DD Pandora/DD Akechi/A. Yomi/DD Cecil.

On the other hand, buying a blue puppeteer seems like it would be a pretty significant upgrade to my secondary team, R. Minerva. I'd also still have a chunk of MP left, so I could work back up to another purchase in time for the consensus on Plum v. Yomi dragon to be decided (and for me to make up my mind on the issue of whether or no A. Yomi really needs to be replaced). However, I feel weird spending MP on the puppet, as I'm not exactly planning on making the full cheese team, but rather expanding the scope of the R. Minerva team.

Here's how I did C10 about as detailed as I can remember:
Team composition is above, I had inherits protecting Gadius and Friend Minerva from skill delay.
FL1: Broke Laila's resolve, ate the skill delay, blocked jammers leaving a fire heavy board with enough light to activate. Killed her next turn

FL2: board was friendly and I had enough to drop Hera-Is below 50%. Next turn I popped friend Minerva to give me enough orbs to kill. Skill delay on Awoken Cao Cao would've bought me more time but it wasn't available.

FL3: You can stall a few turns, and definitely stall through the color absorbs. With DK tsubaki Reverse should die in 1-2 decent hits,

FL4: You can stall as long as hearts keep coming. I accidentally killed Fagan with skyfall so don't worry about killing him.

FL5: Stall out Myr's shield, save hearts for Gadius unbind, then burst your way to victory.

You can stall Laila's status shield out to delay her so you can get past her without eating the skill delay which makes Hera significantly easier since you can make whatever board you need to kill her. If you're unsure, this is the strategy I would use. Presumably you and friend Minerva are maxed fire resist meaning you only take little love taps from Laila so stalling shouldn't be too bad unless skyfall is trolly.

RE: MP Purchases
Plum is a perfect sub for Gremory. If you want to play that team extensively then it's worth the buy IMO. I have her and she finds her way on many of my dark teams. She shines on Anaphon and Gremory though because her large stats are boosted further and her active is usually enough to get you a shield while hasting up the rest of the team. If you only use Gremory as a side team then I'd hold off. Yomi Dragon is more versatile, unbindable + bind clear, and has an extremely powerful active, this is a better general purpose buy IMO. Go this route if you need a solid dark unbinder with strong leadership potential. The puppet ISN'T a great R. Minerva sub most of the time. She's off color, has mediocre awakenings, and a long ass cooldown. If you're planning on building the cheese team then she's an essential component and you should get her but otherwise she's a skip. R. Minerva is plenty strong without her running a gimmick team in a dungeon that favors her resists.

I'm getting the puppet because I want Hera Dragon and I see this as the most reliable way to clear A3 not because I see the expense as a wise investment. I'm not worried about encountering Zeus Dragon in A3 because while I don't have the optimal solution to him I also don't need him to drop so if a run dies there it'll be a lot of lost time and stamina but it's something I can deal with.

So what's the ideal or at least a workable Balboa team?

My relevant box I think is:
UUvo U&Y
A. U&Y (noticed only posion+jammer to wood now)
A. Orochi
A. Astaroth
A. Frejya
Verdandi?
Revo Ceres?
Alnair?

I'd post padherder but it isn't updated and hasn't been ever since I couldn't get padlistener to work anymore. Working on it though.

Bladelaw

So what's the ideal or at least a workable Balboa team?

My relevant box I think is:
UUvo U&Y
A. U&Y (noticed only posion+jammer to wood now)
A. Orochi
A. Astaroth
A. Frejya
Verdandi?
Revo Ceres?

I'd post padherder but it isn't updated and hasn't been ever since I couldn't get padlistener to work anymore.

Is this with Balboa's Uevo? I'm going to assume not just in case (it's the same thing just better since Balboa's unbindable).

Balboa doesn't need much to work (assuming you're paired with Awoken Artemis). I prefer favoring green subs with relevant inherits (Awoken U&Y is perfect) but you could make a blue focused Balboa/Artemis team. I'd drop Verdandi from consideration since she prevents you from activating. I don't know what your box looks like (imgur screens help if padlistener isn't behaving) but here's what I run and why:

Balboa: Lead, def break, and shield, killers
Machine Athena: Crazy stats, dragon killer, unbindable, I inherit Ana Ceres here but more for arena farming than this team.
Ragnarok Dragon: As machine Athena added god killer helps too, I inherit non-Awoken Liu Bei again for Mathena arena farming more than this team.
Vishnu/Kaede: Hard hitting, good stats, can make hearts in a pinch with minimal risk of losing blues. I inherit Skuld here
Leeza: with Beach Sonia is my burst board

Ideal team would probably inherit Awoken U/Y on Rag Dragon, and beach Sonia on a better body (maybe even Masamune if playing coop)?

With what you listed I'd run:
Balboa
Awoken U/Y
Awoken Orochi
Revo Ceres
Awoken Astaroth
Awoken Artemis

You're safe from binds and board garbage, you have a reliable way to make an ok burst board (U/Y + Artemis), HP for days. But to do real damage you need to heavily match blue AND green (pronging blue when possible) instead of just relying on needing three of the off color available.

But you can replace pretty much the whole team as long as you
  • Don't use subs that take blues/greens away
  • have a bind clear somewhere
  • can generate a burst board to compensate for the teams average damage output

I saw dzydzydino clear arena with a pretty janky (no Mathena/Rag Drag) Balboa/Artemis team. He used a gravity inherit to help break Kali's damage check.

Bladelaw

I just pulled Balboa so I could do whatever.

I threw in Verdandi because that active + UUevo U&Y would make a B/G board.

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/QvNZS

Ok with that I'd build this: Inherits based on this team only.

Balboa
Kaede (Awoken U/Y)
Revo Ceres (A. Orochi)
Awoken Astaroth (U/Y or Awoken Frejya)
G/R Liu Bei
Awoken Artemis

You could do this to focus on green, prongs from Kaede and Liu Bei will hit hard, Awoken Freyja should solve any remaining damage issues. Balboa's god killer isn't a liability on sopdet in A1 if you combo lightly and skip prongs. This way you can save U/Y actives for garbage clearing, use Ceres' bind clear early if necessary or just use a heart row to unbind and have Orochi for sopdet/parvati/Kagutsuchi. Just make sure to save blues when possible so you don't have to burn U/Y prematurely.

According to Setsu the sub ult Balboa is actually preferred as a lead right now in JP? ...apparently the unbindability plus the soft bind clear is preferable to the higher multiplier.

I have two Balboas and the playstyle is smooth, but I don't know if I'd be able to handle the lack of HP multiplier and low ATK.

Bladelaw

According to Setsu the sub ult Balboa is actually preferred as a lead right now in JP? ...apparently the unbindability plus the soft bind clear is preferable to the higher multiplier.

I have two Balboas and the playstyle is smooth, but I don't know if I'd be able to handle the lack of HP multiplier and low ATK.

Sub Ult Balboa has more utility than lead Balboa and the multiplier difference is negligible between the two. Pair Balboa with Awoken Artemis to solve the HP problem. The damage is on the low side for meta leads but if you stack the team with killers or prongs that damage turns into some real killing power. We're not hitting 10+ million with this team but it'll still clear Arena 1 with minimal fuss. Might need an enhance or gravity for Kali if Balboa's shield doesn't let you tank her HP check hit but that's pretty much it.

If you roll Fujin then Sub Ult Balboa becomes a great Ra Dragon sub too over Awoken Isis. Keeps all colors unbindable, Fujin handles any damage absorb BS Sopdet tries while getting the killer benefit as needed. This trick works on Vishnu too in A2/3 or Hera Dragon (I think).

I don't have YomiDra, but do have Plum and she's clearly the MVP of my team (I mean Akechi is just a killshot). You'll see a huge difference if you put her in over A. Yomi. You'll lose time extends but her active is absolutely perfect, usually sets you up with an activateable board and hastes up the rest of your skills. For a team that's super reliant on actives, she's key. I think I'd like her as a Gremory sub over YomiDra, just because the active is quicker.

If you're worried about time extends on Gremory, unless you hit a combo shield which are a pain for any heartcross lead, it's not too bad. For most floors you just need to use an active, heartcross, and match 3 or 4 dark orbs. Yeah, it'd be nice if you could clear more of the board, but just put those objectives before all else. Sometimes I'll use an active and the board it gives me is activateable but a pain to actually use, so I'll use a gremory or plum active to hope the board improves. You can easily do stuff like that when you have Plum's haste. Why DD Pandora over Awoken Pandora?

Aesnath

Why DD Pandora over Awoken Pandora?

Honestly, I wanted the extra time extend. It also gives me another active up on turn one vs. having to wait a turn to fix a board. I also like that she has a TPA, as those seem more helpful on non-active turns than an additional row. I always figured I will shift her to awoken form, when I feel like I need less time.

Most of the time, I feel like I have more time than I need with the current team, but sometimes it makes a large difference in what I can do.

I don't know, I'm waffling a lot. Plum was my gameplan, and I still think it is solid, but my deaths on, say, one shot challenge, were more due to me sucking than anything a particular sub could do.

Honestly, I wanted the extra time extend. It also gives me another active up on turn one vs. having to wait a turn to fix a board. I also like that she has a TPA, as those seem more helpful on non-active turns than an additional row. I always figured I will shift her to awoken form, when I feel like I need less time.

Most of the time, I feel like I have more time than I need with the current team, but sometimes it makes a large difference in what I can do.

I don't know, I'm waffling a lot. Plum was my gameplan, and I still think it is solid, but my deaths on, say, one shot challenge, were more due to me sucking than anything a particular sub could do.

If you add A. Pandora and Plum, that's going to add 2 hastes to your team which you will absolutely feel the difference. It'd basically be my team except my board change is Anaphon. I used it to clear the one-shot (Zeus dragon) this past time, though I did fail a bunch. My problems are not bringing the necessary skills inherited for a certain mechanics or running out of actives, which the haste helps a lot. I mean, keep playing around with your current team if you don't want to make a purchase. I'm sure you can clear just about anything with it.

Bladelaw

Down to only needing 5 more fire resists. Then I need something like 120k MP to buy the puppet. I got lucky with invades and went 2/6 which is nice. Once I'm done farming those I need to hop back on the MP grind. I'll probably do Z8 just to have another max skilled one available. If I never see Scarlet again it'll be too soon. Linthia is easy but I can't use much from her dungeon.

Then I need to grind out the evo mats for Lifive. Does the team need to be max skilled or can I get away with not doing so if I'm ok with stalling longer? Pad Z dragons are a pain in the ass to skill up. Lifive won't be so bad once we get the tan update.

Got the 10 stones for 400 days today, which was nice.

Also nice to be able to reliably farm M+ Nordis. Not a huge deal as the dungeon is (very) easy compared to a lot of regular Myth descends, but Ilm & Co. feat. A.Ra slices through the dungeon like it's nothing. I'm still at the point where the EXP reward is meaningful and the MP, +eggs, and king dragons are lovely.

Going to do what I get to get my two Urds maxed tonight, I feel like the norns will be getting a buff in the coming year...

Silent_Z

Down to only needing 5 more fire resists. Then I need something like 120k MP to buy the puppet. I got lucky with invades and went 2/6 which is nice. Once I'm done farming those I need to hop back on the MP grind. I'll probably do Z8 just to have another max skilled one available. If I never see Scarlet again it'll be too soon. Linthia is easy but I can't use much from her dungeon.

Then I need to grind out the evo mats for Lifive. Does the team need to be max skilled or can I get away with not doing so if I'm ok with stalling longer? Pad Z dragons are a pain in the ass to skill up. Lifive won't be so bad once we get the tan update.

From what I understand, Lifive and puppet are the only skill-ups that matter, due to Lifive's haste. Pad-Z dragons are used for big bursts only, so you'll have time to get them charged while stalling for puppet. I'm cashing in a bunch of Py Dungeon of a Lifetime to get my Lifive ready; from a stamina perspective it's either that or farm Flampys from Arena considering skill-up percentages etc.

Jagernaut

The Minerva cheese team is

Minerva
2 red Pad Z dragons
Lifive
Blue puppeteer Charite
Minerva

correct? How many fire resists are needed total?

ccbfan

How are you getting farming Fire resist latent?

The only way I know how to get them is predra dungeons.

Bladelaw

The Minerva cheese team is

Minerva
2 red Pad Z dragons
Lifive
Blue puppeteer Charite
Minerva

correct? How many fire resists are needed total?
30 with this team. If you have the shinra bansho guy with 4 fire resist awakenings you can get by with 20. The reason is Minerva's leaderskill and the awakenings don't stack additively. so if you're short say 10 latents you're at 90% resist from awakenings and take 25% of the remaining 10% damage (or 2.5% total)

There aren't a lot of attacks where 2.5% damage will still kill you but any hit over 1 million damage will do it for this team, . In Arena 3 the monsters capable of doing this are:
Lifive, Lakshmi (due to awakening bind) so I'd recommend going all the way with resists. This way only Lakshmi is your concern.

In the coin dungeons Hera-Ur 5x4

I need to rework the primary team because I lack the convenient inherits.
R. Minerva needs a 3 turn bind clear if I pair with a A. Sakuya Minerva otherwise I can just inherit Sakuya on my own Minerva.

The padz dragons need Saria and Ganesha
Lifive will hold Muse.

I really hope I can find a Red Guan Yu holding Minerva when I finish this. Otherwise I'm going to have real problems.

The way to deal with Zeus Dragon with the above team:
Puppet Zeus, keep him above 90% hp till the puppet is up again.
Sakuya-->Saria-->RGY-->Muse-->Ganesha
Tank his retaliation with Ganesha
Puppet him. He should be in the "no color change" chunk of his life bar at this point. Stall everything back up and burst again to kill.

Every other dragon is just lol puppet (except heph where it's just lol)

W-00

The latent resists are currently invades in the 5x4 coin dungeons of the same color. So fire resist latents are in the Hera-Ur 5x4 coin dungeon.

I really hope I can find a Red Guan Yu holding Minerva when I finish this. Otherwise I'm going to have real problems.
Hi!

She and guan Yu are max skilled but she only has +99 RCV atm, if that matters.

Don't know if I'd want to keep it active all the time since I don't use her as a leader but I'll for sure put her up when you need it.

Bladelaw

Hi!

She and guan Yu are max skilled but she only has +99 RCV atm, if that matters.

Don't know if I'd want to keep it active all the time since I don't use her as a leader but I'll for sure put her up when you need it.

Awesome! I'll add as soon as I can. I won't be needing her for a while since I've still got a bit of team building and a bunch of farming to do but man that'll make my life much easier. I'm not worried about +'s because ideally I won't be taking damage. +ATK would be nice but I'm not sure how necessary it'll be. The important thing is to push Zeus Dragon to 21-40% HP. I'm hoping one member of the crew missing pluses isn't the difference. Even then, I'm more interested in Heph and Hera dragon than Zeus so if that's where the run ends I can deal with it.

hermit7

Bought xin hua today for Gremory.

Going to run the team of Gremory, akechi, Cecil, xin hua, a panda.

Team is all plussed and I have everything ready except for the mats for xin hua. Seems like a fun team and with the new killer awakenings and most being balanced it should be well suited.

J0dy77

I'm on a horrendous REM run on both JP and US. I haven't gotten a usable or wanted pull in months. Keep pulling silver crap and dupe gold. Getting really frustrated.

Awesome! I'll add as soon as I can. I won't be needing her for a while since I've still got a bit of team building and a bunch of farming to do but man that'll make my life much easier. I'm not worried about +'s because ideally I won't be taking damage. +ATK would be nice but I'm not sure how necessary it'll be. The important thing is to push Zeus Dragon to 21-40% HP. I'm hoping one member of the crew missing pluses isn't the difference. Even then, I'm more interested in Heph and Hera dragon than Zeus so if that's where the run ends I can deal with it.
She's going to get plussed eventually because I use her on Krishna so maybe when your team is ready she'll be maxed. Just let me know when you need her up.

Non-best friends can always see the first and "last used" team leader, correct?

Quantum

- Hope that gungho institutes a change with "friend" leaders

- For my most recent teams, including ones I've spent money creating, I've chosen leaders that are not commonly used.

- with these leaders I depend on certain "friend" leaders being up or available in the random pool.

- currently if I need a lead that I am not running there is no chance that I will be able to run a team I've worked hard and spent money to create.

I've burned the stones I've gotten for free on terrible pulls recently, but considering its a bitch to try to find a lead to match up with tifa or a.ichigo team I'm really kind of pissed that the system has not evolved with the game.

I have no reason to spend to try to create niche teams when there is so little chance I'll be able to run them when I want to.

Bladelaw

She's going to get plussed eventually because I use her on Krishna so maybe when your team is ready she'll be maxed. Just let me know when you need her up.

Non-best friends can always see the first and "last used" team leader, correct?

Yeah as long as you've logged in recently. The time varies based on the difference in rank between the two players so I'm not 100% certain how long it would be.

hermit7

- Hope that gungho institutes a change with "friend" leaders

- For my most recent teams, including ones I've spent money creating, I've chosen leaders that are not commonly used.

- with these leaders I depend on certain "friend" leaders being up or available in the random pool.

- currently if I need a lead that I am not running there is no chance that I will be able to run a team I've worked hard and spent money to create.

I've burned the stones I've gotten for free on terrible pulls recently, but considering its a bitch to try to find a lead to match up with tifa or a.ichigo team I'm really kind of pissed that the system has not evolved with the game.

I have no reason to spend to try to create niche teams when there is so little chance I'll be able to run them when I want to.

I have a maxed Tifa to throw in slot 1 for you.

Quantum

I have a maxed Tifa to throw in slot 1 for you.

I appreciate it - and am glad for boards where I can ask people - but:

earlier today I wanted to try a TIFA/XiuMin team for something. Given that I generally have B.Myr,A.chi,XM or Krishna up my Friends list (260 people) have rotated away from XiuMin.

not a single XiuMin available - and no way to fish for one (Gungho generally has random players with same lead pop up, but never good lead matches)

its frustrating.

b33r

earlier today I wanted to try a TIFA/XiuMin team for something. Given that I generally have B.Myr,A.chi,XM or Krishna up my Friends list (260 people) have rotated away from XiuMin.

not a single XiuMin available - and no way to fish for one (Gungho generally has random players with same lead pop up, but never good lead matches)

its frustrating.

Yeah I really wanted to mess around with a Xin Hua team, but have never found another one too pair with. I bought her for a sub, but would still like to try her as a leader, so I feel you.

its frustrating.
I've been playing Monster Strike again recently, and it's stunning how much better the UX in that game continues to improve compared to PAD. Things like being able to set push notifications for when avo descendeds show up, being able to view guerilla schedules in advance, etc.

GungHo suddenly did a lot of QOL improvements once MonStrike started to eat its lunch but it feels like they've slowed down again in recent months.

Top Bottom