• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Aesnath

Special pal machine is great, I got Sakuya and Kali and 2 +297 mules for feeding later.

Yeah, I like that, at worst, you end up with a bunch of +s, to take the sting out of not getting a Kali or Sakuya. 'Cause, you know, I didn't get one out of like 80 or so rolls.

b33r

anyone not in group E want to run tans for the better part of an hour? I can button. Group E is midnight and while I'm probably going to run all hour If I don't have to it'd be nice. I need about 30-36 red tans lol.

EDIT: My main had 150 pal rolls, nothing. Alt has 40, gets kali and Sakuya in the same 10 pull. sigh... At least my alt has more direct uses for them.

I fused a blue Sonia for + eggs, still haven't used my first one. Would like a sakuya though if she has a gravity.

So this rem descended event looks interesting.

Not sure how the rewards are erned reading the reddit post.

So is there 2 rewards, one for individual kills and one for global sercer kills? And to qualify for it you have to get the individual kills to get the global server reward?

Can't wait to take revenge on gachadra for all the shitty pulls its given me

of 70 rolls I got one Sakuya, which was super nice since I don't have the regular version and never got a coloring book Kali. I assume the PAL Kali/Sakuyas can be inherited? I'm not quite sure where Sakuya would fit as a sub otherwise, I mostly assume she's a relatively recent and still rather decent former meta lead.

Regardless I am bad with +eggs so it's very nice to make easy mules. I think I'll keep them warm in the box in the event we get confirmation on D.Athena coming...

Aesnath

of 70 rolls I got one Sakuya, which was super nice since I don't have the regular version and never got a coloring book Kali. I assume the PAL Kali/Sakuyas can be inherited? I'm not quite sure where Sakuya would fit as a sub otherwise, I mostly assume she's a relatively recent and still rather decent former meta lead.

Regardless I am bad with +eggs so it's very nice to make easy mules. I think I'll keep them warm in the box in the event we get confirmation on D.Athena coming...

Pretty sure they can't be inherited. I think the enthusiasm for them is more "something for nothing" rather than being very useful. That having been said, red sakuya is an unbindable bind clear with a gravity, in red, which is pretty special.

W-00

My main finally got BKali, and on its first 10-pull, too. Then it was just a bunch of + fodder, which is by no means a bad thing. My alt already had BKali, and it instead pulled RSakuya.

Is there any system or tactics with Kuvia?

I got 5 of them (out of 10 rolls).

As far as I know, not yet. But maybe that will change with the ult announcements.

Aesnath

Is there any system or tactics with Kuvia?

I got 5 of them (out of 10 rolls).

The general tactic would be to match four fire orbs.

Just kidding.

She isn't a bad sub on some fire teams, notably, I've heard she is solid on Krishna. Likely OK on R.Shiva, Ilm, or Shiva dragon too. I suspect she would also be pretty solid on any awoken hermes pairing--my daughter certainly seems to like her there.

I might also give her a shot on Xmas Gremory, as heart skyfall seems pretty nice, but I'm not sure how it would work out overall.

I'm running her on Barbara, just cause I lack machines in general.

To me, five does seem like a lot though. No SBR and much less damage on non-TPA turns.

Quantum

Devil rush. Has the same skill as Grisar.

you know - this was mentioned a page or two back - I really didn't put two and two together.

I think I must have looked at legend plus and not mythical plus and just assumed it was an invade and not a boss drop.

today I've been messing around with reincarnated neptune (I don't have a minerva) I'm impressed with how powerful it is given the right subs.

I also don't have an aizen and reincarnated neptune pairs brilliantly with him.

trying to use the flavor of the month with my friend leads - reincarnated neptune is no where to be found, but there are a ton of aizen.

(awoken ichigo seems to have fallen out of favor - i was enjoying it - especially with dual eschamali for farming.)

Aesnath

I'm really struggling with C10. It feels like I should be able to beat it with Gremory, but things just keep happening. Basically, since I have no way in hell of beating the F1 combo shield, I end up having to burn actives to keep shielding until it goes away. Then there are very few opportunities to safely stall without a heart cross, so, if I don't skyfall some hearts, I am screwed into using more actives. THEN Goemon has a resolve, so I need a board with hearts and a few dark not to hit his resolve. If I do check his resolve, things get much harder, as then he takes double damage. THEN #2, frickn' dark absorb on Zaerog.

I'm pretty confident that, hypothetically, if I ever got to Vishnu, I could probably 3-shot kill him with active, heartcross, match of 3. But that does not seem to be in the cards.

Over on reddit, somebody mentioned that they could do it with Minerva, which I tried, but couldn't get through Hera. I suppose I need to stall for a delay on floor one, then delay Hera, then stall somewhere else to delay Vishnu.

Silent_Z

I'm really struggling with C10. It feels like I should be able to beat it with Gremory, but things just keep happening. Basically, since I have no way in hell of beating the F1 combo shield, I end up having to burn actives to keep shielding until it goes away. Then there are very few opportunities to safely stall without a heart cross, so, if I don't skyfall some hearts, I am screwed into using more actives. THEN Goemon has a resolve, so I need a board with hearts and a few dark not to hit his resolve. If I do check his resolve, things get much harder, as then he takes double damage. THEN #2, frickn' dark absorb on Zaerog.

I'm pretty confident that, hypothetically, if I ever got to Vishnu, I could probably 3-shot kill him with active, heartcross, match of 3. But that does not seem to be in the cards.

Over on reddit, somebody mentioned that they could do it with Minerva, which I tried, but couldn't get through Hera. I suppose I need to stall for a delay on floor one, then delay Hera, then stall somewhere else to delay Vishnu.

My Minerva clear was with the A3 arena cheese team, not any sort of conventional weaponry. 100% fire resist, 100% SBR, unbindable leaders, gimmicks for days. There's a chance some more normal thing could do it but I don't know what it would take exactly to do Vishnu with no puppet

My friend and I did C10 coop with Krishna pretty easily. Key subs were, DK Tsubaki for Zaerog and Echidna delay for Vishnu.

F1 - Stall and then one shot
F2 - 2 shot without getting her below 50%
F3 - Avoid full activation to prevent triggering resolve. DK Tsubaki is dangerous here so I couldn't activate at all.
F4 - DK Tsubaki LOL
F5 - Echidna delay then only 2 fire combos + 2-4 others stayed well under shield and resulted in a 3-shot kill.

you know - this was mentioned a page or two back - I really didn't put two and two together.

I think I must have looked at legend plus and not mythical plus and just assumed it was an invade and not a boss drop.

today I've been messing around with reincarnated neptune (I don't have a minerva) I'm impressed with how powerful it is given the right subs.

I also don't have an aizen and reincarnated neptune pairs brilliantly with him.

trying to use the flavor of the month with my friend leads - reincarnated neptune is no where to be found, but there are a ton of aizen.

(awoken ichigo seems to have fallen out of favor - i was enjoying it - especially with dual eschamali for farming.)

I can put my revo Neptune up. Hypermaxxed.

Quantum

I can put my revo Neptune up. Hypermaxxed.

cool, ty - toon name island, sent inv (bmyr up atm)

not sure what I sould keep up anymore - have too many things I'm working on - I know I've posted that the friend system should be revamped.

I generally keep bmyr/gremory/xm up but find myself using 6 or more during a day depending on what im doing.

J0dy77

Hit 1500 days today and got another heroine pull. 5 total pulls in heroine, got my third Navi today. Leave it to gungho to completely find a way to troll this "everything is good rem". Complete waste of 40 stones.

Edit: just realized Navi is 6 star so at least she sells for 50k. Dark athena here I come.

Quantum

is the mon-tues-wed-thurs dungeon a weekend thing or a once in a blue moon thing?

didn't see it listed and didn't expect it.

- great addition if permanent
- I hate mat collection, especially if you forget something you needed and have to farm low drop dungeons.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
is the mon-tues-wed-thurs dungeon a weekend thing or a once in a blue moon thing?

didn't see it listed and didn't expect it.

- great addition if permanent
- I hate mat collection, especially if you forget something you needed and have to farm low drop dungeons.

Yeah what's up with this? It's only 1 day available so that leads me to believe it's weekly... All these are flashing new is there any stone reward for completing these?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Shows up on weekends during certain events. Regular rules for stone rewards apply

What does that mean? You get a stone for beating every dungeon again? I think I've been getting 2 stones for the daily metal dragon dungeons.

Quantum

What does that mean? You get a stone for beating every dungeon again? I think I've been getting 2 stones for the daily metal dragon dungeons.

from what I have read - its one stone for all of the technical (green) and one stone for all the normal.

it looks like is is not weekly as mentioned above.

- broke down and am working on a dios army for my main/alt. seems like today is the day to do it.

W-00

1 stone total it seems. I did all the Friday dungeons and didn't get a stone.

from what I have read - its one stone for all of the technical (green) and one stone for all the normal.

Yeah, at least two stones. I did the technical stages right after the dungeon appeared and got a stone for it. Haven't done any of the normal stages yet.

Also, today marks day 450 for my main, so that's +5 stones. But it already has everything I want except Ilmina from the HREM, so I guess I won't be rolling for now.

LiQuid!

God that's so much work and bag space wasted for 2 stones.

LiQuid!

Oh I finally got one of those blue Kalis on my alt. It seemed so exciting before I got one but now that I have one I dunno what to do with her.

two dubmyths and a rainbow keeper and I'll have a semi-luxury a.ra/a.ra/a.ra/a.ra/tengu team ;;;;;

Maybe if I'm bored in a few years I'll do the team of tengus with button inherits or something.

Regardless I decided to prioritize my social life over tans last night and have a sinking feeling it will come to bite me in-game in the near future. x5 is a lovely consolation prize but I really do wish the dungeon came around more often (or they were easier to farm elsewhere like in rogues).

Quantum

dios farming zzzzzzz

I hate that I'm forced to play mp, but my alt account/device is coming along extremely well

of course rolling the second liu bei is the deciding factor - and I figure if I don't do it with the 50% I'll never bother

Spoit

https://www.padherder.com/user/Spoit | https://www.padherder.com/user/Spoit0

Do you guys think I have a box good enough to actually use Dark Athena effectively? I was thinking A. Haku/Durga/A. persephone/ lumiel? onkikushi? a 2nd a haku?, and then A haku/beach pandora/ and then I dunno what for the last 2 slots. castor? Satsuki? Angel lucifer? Something with a fast skill to inherit ryuune onto?

Anyway, does anyone also see an arena (co-op) viable team with the two of them? I have at least 2 teams worth of +s that I really need to use, so I have space to pull more pluses while the pal machine is here

Ducarmel

Satsuki takes away water orbs.

Dont forget there are farmable like Grida, Zaerog∞, Kuramitsuha, and Hinomitsuha

My thinking is to get at least 100% SBR. So Durga or Okuninushi or Castor is you want another orb changer has to be on the team. Then Fill it out with Haku/Persephone/Pandora.

Quantum

ended up max skilling 6 dios yesterday (three per liu bei team), completed evolution today with the tues-wed-thus-fri dungeons.

burned a bunch of mail mats and have 297'd the leads so far.

was a project I always wanted to do although I still haven't used the team once.

I'm still not entirely happy about the mp move (although it happened months ago) - now I have to decide which mp dungeon to farm I guess.

W-00

My alt finally obtained its first Myr thanks to Meri co-op. Simultaneously, my main obtained the Myr that finished max-skilling its first Myr.

I'd farm more Myr for my alt, but I think all of my stamina today will be dedicated to clearing C10. I'm sure Meri co-op can do it. I've gotten to Vishnu before and only failed because I did too much damage on one turn (because a skill took me from too few blue to too many blue) and healed him. If I'd just not attacked that turn, I would have won.

The basic strategy is simply enough: stall through Yomi and then smash, smash Hera with an 8-row while making sure to heal, trigger Goemon's resolve with a row so that he'll turn light and take less damage, use a row to get Goemon back below 50%, another row to kill, smash Zaerog with an 8-row, and then delay Vishnu and whittle him down with a row at a time.

The problem is Goemon. The last few times I tried, my after-resolve row has hit him to less than 30%, triggering his rage (which my teams can't quite tank). I think my problem is too many enhance orbs. I'm going to have to try avoiding them and just using skill-generated orbs, next time.

I was all about to go "fuck this gacha", but then
Bb8oeMD.jpg

smbu2000

Tried out C10 on the new challenge dungeons and messed up twice with my RaDra teams. Switched over to R.Minerva and cleared it first try. There are quite a lot of Dragon types (including the boss), so Tsubaki was super helpful.
I threw Alibaba's skill (from the Sunday Collab.) on my R.Horus and it was great for helping me get past the boss and her 6 combos and under absorb. Board change Fire/Light/Hearts and 2 turns of 1.5x orb movement time, which got rid of the boss' 6 turn reduce orb movement. I made 7 combos on the board and got 2 more skyfalls. I didn't even have to use an enhance since she is wood and dragon type.

Glad to have C10 out of the way and now I can do the others.

@cosmo: congrats on pulling Meri after so many ok-ish miss rolls!

I thought we'd get a free roll on this REM again like last time, but I don't see anything in my mail box. Are we out of luck this time?

I pulled once on my sub and picked up a Sheena. Not sure if I'll use her, but I didn't pull her last time so I'm glad to pick her up. Maybe use her skill on somebody else depending on the uevo's that come.
I'm thinking about selling my 2nd Romia for the 50k MP on my sub in my quest for D.Athena. I'll still wait until the uevo announcements, but it doesn't seem very useful having two of her. Her leader skill is situational and her active skill is just the same as Zuoh's. Easier to skill up, but not very unique. One seems enough.

Got my second Grida invade today and my alt pulled Red Eschemali and first Kuvia. Main pulled first Mel. Good day so far.

I think I'm giving up on C10 for my alt. Tried it like 4 times coop and just keep getting frustratingly unlucky on orbs. Multiple times all I needed was just 1 more red to have 6 for 2 combos but was out of actives. Feels bad man but it's only 2 stones.

W-00

I've seen way too many horror stories about dupe pills on this rem for it to be RNG.

I was going to disagree with this due to the relatively small monster pool in the REM, but then I did the math. The odds of pulling a 5* are supposedly 75%, so each of them individually has a 15% chance to show up. If I did the math right (0.15^5), the odds of pulling a particular 5* five times in a row are 0.0000759375%.

Further supporting the idea that there's something weighting the RNG for the HREM: Meri is supposed to be rare and my main has three of her (3 Sheena, too, but that isn't as surprising).

An additional note: Talking about the odds of the HREM compelled me to roll again on my alt (for "testing" purposes). The result was its third Mel. Yay, data? (More anecdote, really.) But then the temptation to roll again was too strong and I rolled my first Barbara, so genuinely yay about that.

Fucking finally got Grida. That's the only dungeon I've ran for days. No clue how many runs I've had but it was way too many. Everything has been skilled including dupes that will likely be sold.

Across both accounts and 20 rolls I haven't gotten a single Mel, which I guess is cool but I'll be real mad if her ult is good.

Negator

I'm in the Awoken Liu Bei discord server link that I found from the reddit discord and farming it with people there. I put the link in this post if you want to quote it.

I'm in the Awoken Liu Bei discord server link that I found from the reddit discord and farming it with people there. I put the link in this post if you want to quote it.

Thanks, I may partake at some point although after reading the Devil Rush guide on the server my team doesn't meet the requirements (nothing hypered, 2 Dioses because I need to evo the last one, no Canopus or Ceres). Maybe I can get the team more healthy and there will be people looking to farm closer to when D.Athena releases.

Negator

I don't think full hypermax is required for Devil Rush. Hell, Ceres isn't even needed because the two ALB actives is enough unless you get horrendous luck with Skyfall poisons. I don't have a canopus but I've been using Awoken Parvati as a substitute for Canopus.

Devil Rush is actually one of the more lenient rushes to farm.

I'm in that discord so hit me up we could probably farm it easily.

Ducarmel

Finally got Grida to invade was beginning to give up on it because I already max skilled all the HREM pulls I had and losing interest running it.

Top Bottom