• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Bladelaw

I'm bummed ARaph loses God typing. The active is interesting. Machine teams are notable in how garbage their RCV is, having a 3 turn 30% heal/regen can largely make up for that in addition to being a full on damage void without ruining your board. I can imagine a few other teams appreciating the Regen for stalling. His LS is nice, just match as much of the board as you can, no worries about combo counts, it's all about clearing the board. He'll be a useful 3p team to spike down the Cosmic Horrors and tank any BS like Shuten-Doji's resolve counter. The big thing is getting a board which LKali-->Apollo solves. Damage control is interesting too. There's options for 1x, 16x, 36x, and 576x. You're not maxing out that multiplier by accident. Most boards will have 4 colors and more often than not you can clear all but 4ish orbs so while Raph is trollable you're not dead in the water. The main issue I see with his team is HP/RCV. Meri can get away with bringing a bunch of high HP monsters with no regard for RCV since 3 hearts is usually a full heal. Raph needs monsters with both if you want to save his active and while light has some high HP/RCV beasts their actives aren't super conducive to maintaining that damage. Also you need to cover at least 2 more colors in the team to hit that damage.

Scheat split has me conflicted. My main only has one. I think I'm going for the sub form since the extra awakenings and ATK+RCV kind of make up for the loss in HP the lead form gets. She'd fit right in a blue main Julie team but I'm not sure if it'll be better than the current RagDrag army version. Rukia certainly appreciates it but it's way past her prime time to shine (as far as my box is anyway).

It'll be fun to play around with ARaph. I'm usually happy when they introduce a new mechanic in leader skills.

EDIT:

Thinking about it more a 7c/TPA focused Julie team should be pretty great right? It'll be more effective than the Rag Drag version vs non gods/dragons. You could use Facet for a better burst against the radars, Julie's killers make up for her lack of damage on the right floors. Maybe something like
Julie
Sub Scheat
Awoken Andro
Split Skuld
<flex>
Julie

8 TPA before flex, 7c on Andro, Skuld, flex is probably bind clear 9/10 times so Revo Isis, Famiel(Inherit), Wood options still work too, Odin Dragon benefits from 7c and gives you back a couple TE's lost from losing the Rag dragons. Cthulhu would be great as either a sub for multi or a delay + trash clear.

That said I'm not sure this is a better Julie team than the current template of 3 rag dragons + bind clear but it should heal up more consistently.

Bladelaw

Full activation of ARaph leader skill has a nutso multiplier so you can pair him with a leader with a better stat boost to cover survivability.

Revo Apollo is looking like a real good candidate for that. Anyone else fit the bill?

Also I wonder if ARaph will be a hindrance in 3p with a Dmeta partner. The heal could knock her out of her kill range and that could be risky on the boss floor.

Jagernaut

The European version is getting a stone and snowglobe every day in July, not yet confirmed for NA.

Details
Get a Daily Magic Stone & Snow Globe Dragon!
[Duration: 1/7 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 31/7 (Mon), 11:59 PM (UTC)]
A new season is upon us, and it’s time to rejoice because the Summer Celebration dungeon will be available every day of July! Clearing each dungeon will reward players with 1 Lv MAX Snow Globe Dragon and a first time clear Magic Stone! Snow Globe Dragons have high Experience values and can be used to level up monsters easily! Take this opportunity to make your monsters stronger.
Each Summer Celebration dungeon starts daily at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM (UTC).
*These dungeons can only be run once per day.
*Summer Celebration Dungeon Schedule
1/7 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
2/7 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
3/7 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Vert
4/7 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
5/7 (Wed), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Noir
6/7 (Thu), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
7/7 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
8/7 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Vert
9/7 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
10/7 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Noir
11/7 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
12/7 (Wed), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
13/7 (Thu), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Vert
14/7 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
15/7 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Noir
16/7 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
17/7 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
18/7 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Vert
19/7 (Wed), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
20/7 (Thu), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Noir
21/7 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
22/7 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
23/7 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Vert
24/7 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
25/7 (Tue), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Noir
26/7 (Wed), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge
27/7 (Thu), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Bleu
28/7 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Vert
29/7 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Blanc
30/7 (Sun), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Noir
31/7 (Mon), 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM… Snow Globe Dragon Rouge

Yea thanks. Saw it this morning. Luckily it's at 830pm for me. Need to load up on the wood orbs.
I'm in the same boat. After Revo Kush and AAndro (I still have 1 more to make, maybe 2 if I can find a use for 3 of them) I'm tapped of wood. What sucks is that I have PLENTY of everything else. Lots of stones about to be spent on stamina refills and box space tonight.

So what did you guys use to clear the OSC? I went to do it last night with like 2 hours left and then remembered that it had the "fuck your multi-Haku teams" No Dupes requirement. I found a clear video of a TPA based Krishna team so I dusted him off and threw it together and it worked really well.

Revo Shiva's move time, the +2 badge, and the general improvement in my matching skill made it feel like a whole different play experience. I had to stone on 9dra because I skyfell him to death but I could have made it through legit. Gaia dra was what I had and it was really easy too.

J0dy77

Awoken Raph has a cool leader skill

No skyfall, 6x ATK if you leave 4 or fewer orbs on the board after matching. 4xATK for matching 4 or more colors

That's a really interesting Leader skill. I'm much better at clearing the entire board over making high numbers of combos. This might bring rows back into the meta.

Bladelaw

Ugh 15 runs of spirit jewels and I get 16 light jewels and 4 fires....

That was unfortunate.
In better news: God Fest starts tomorrow (probably) featuring:
Samurai 2's at 5x rates (Inahime, Tachibana, Nohime, Oichi, Nene)
Amenominakinushi also debuts (Blue, Light, Heart full board change)

GFE "Pantheons" featured
Sonias
JP Callers
Fenrirs
Sherias's
Baldin/Balboa
Solomon Demons
Aten
Fujin/Raijin/Amenominakinushi

All eggs are +75 (+25 to each stat)

For those not aware the Samurai 2's are 6* like 3 Kingdom 2's and unique to their pantheon they have what appears to be a "usable" form and an inherit form. They pop out of the REM with an amazing skill (RGB get tri-color board change, L/D get 4 color plus heart and the whole set gets +2 combo count) but their stats and awakenings aren't amazing. When you evo them they gain a ton of awakenings and stats, and their active loses the +2 combo count in exchange for some other utility
Inahime --> 3 turn bind and awoken bind recovery
Nene --> 3 turn bind and awoken bind recovery
Oichi --> 3 turn bind and awoken bind recovery
Tachibana --> 1 turn 75% shield
Nohime --> 1 turn 75% shield

lt519

Just got into this game a few days ago, it's fun, but I have no clue what any of you guys are talking about :)

At rank 45 and have gotten past the Tower of Flare and 5 technical dungeons. Expert dungeons are still kicking my ass. I am relying heavily on some friends that have good healers to get me through these later dungeons. Haven't really gotten into min/maxing teams yet as I seem to be getting new toys often.

Jagernaut

What's this in reference to? I've needed jewels for over a month but I have no idea how to get them.

http://m.puzzledragonx.com/mission.asp?m=2500

You missed the Sprit Jewel Rush dungeon yesterday. It's a guerrilla dungeon - open 1 hour a day, time depending on your group. I'm in group E so my time was 830 pm est. You can coop with others in different groups so you can run it when it is open for them.

50 stamina (25 in co-op) gives you 3 random jewels (you fight 3 random gods of the Chinese pantheon, Haku- dark jewel, Leilan-red jewel, etc). Make sure you have full skill bind resist on your team.

Spirit Jewel Rush appears for 1 day every few weeks.

Edit. Check puzzledragonx.com or PadGuide app for guerrilla dungeon times every day.

Bladelaw

Just got into this game a few days ago, it's fun, but I have no clue what any of you guys are talking about :)

At rank 45 and have gotten past the Tower of Flare and 5 technical dungeons. Expert dungeons are still kicking my ass. I am relying heavily on some friends that have good healers to get me through these later dungeons. Haven't really gotten into min/maxing teams yet as I seem to be getting new toys often.

Hey welcome!
If you're looking for advice just ask and we'll do our best to help out. If you need friends with strong leads just ask as well. I usually keep a few slots open when possible.

The biggest thing to keep in mind about this game is it's a marathon not a sprint (unless you have money to burn), so take your time and learn the game. If you're really struggling to get going and need team help there's a couple ways to do it, either take a few screenshots of your Monster Box sorted by FAV or ATT and post it here or use the padherder.com website.

Also especially since you're new DON'T SELL ANY MONSTERS FROM THE GOLD EGG MACHINE. There's always bad pulls but for a new box you can probably find a use for almost anything.

lt519

Hey welcome!
If you're looking for advice just ask and we'll do our best to help out. If you need friends with strong leads just ask as well. I usually keep a few slots open when possible.

The biggest thing to keep in mind about this game is it's a marathon not a sprint (unless you have money to burn), so take your time and learn the game. If you're really struggling to get going and need team help there's a couple ways to do it, either take a few screenshots of your Monster Box sorted by FAV or ATT and post it here or use the padherder.com website.

Also especially since you're new DON'T SELL ANY MONSTERS FROM THE GOLD EGG MACHINE. There's always bad pulls but for a new box you can probably find a use for almost anything.

In general should I be pulling from the special event rare egg machines or the standard one? I haven't sold or fused anything above 4* yet that's come from a machine but am constantly fusing fodder from dungeons so I can save evo material. Basically am out of room at this point so something has gotta give soon (mostly been hoarding the exp boosting dragons as well). The only thing I've evolved so far is my Wood Starter twice just for fun (don't even really use him).

Not struggling quite yet, once I hit Tower of Flare-ish I had to rethink how I was doing things and go for more leader multipliers that made sense and having a healer has really helped.

I guess one other question; if a leader says Atk 2x for machine & dragon types. Is that specifically types that are machine AND dragon or is that for machine OR dragon types?

Bladelaw

In general should I be pulling from the special event rare egg machines or the standard one? I haven't sold or fused anything above 4* yet that's come from a machine but am constantly fusing fodder from dungeons so I can save evo material. Basically am out of room at this point so something has gotta give soon (mostly been hoarding the exp boosting dragons as well). The only thing I've evolved so far is my Wood Starter twice just for fun (don't even really use him).

Not struggling quite yet, once I hit Tower of Flare-ish I had to rethink how I was doing things and go for more leader multipliers that made sense and having a healer has really helped.

I guess one other question; if a leader says Atk 2x for machine & dragon types. Is that specifically types that are machine AND dragon or is that for machine OR dragon types?
99.99% of the time you should be pulling from the Normal REM (Rare Egg Machine) and only during special events called God Fests. These occur twice a month once at the beginning/end of a month and once in the middle of the month. If you're looking for something to do with stones you can increase your box space to help alleviate the pressure. 1 stone = 5 spaces and it's absolutely worth it. This option is available in the Shop or when you cap out on space the "Add" button.

For leads that specify types it applies to monsters that fit EITHER type listed. You don't get extra credit for matching both types.

In your example all machines and all dragons on your team get 2x ATK. A Machine/Dragon monster does NOT get 4x ATK just the usual 2x.

The event rare egg machines are all almost universally garbage unless you have a developed box and want to chase for the super rare waifu.

Also, don't roll the rare egg machine unless there's a godfest going on. There's going to be one in a few days so get hoip

Also, 359,535,296 friend me then run the special dungeon "EXP of a lifetime" with my Ganesh leader and you'll instantly get enough EXP to rank you up to like rank 90.

W-00

When you say 'healer', do you mean a card with the healer type, a card that has a healing active, or a card that heals you automatically?

If you feel like asking for help with team suggestions, the PAD community is pretty much always willing to help.

Also, don't roll the rare egg machine unless there's a godfest going on. There's going to be one in a few days so get hoip

I believe the Godfest starts tomorrow, actually. As does the Samurai Carnival (featuring the Samurai 1 series and the Wisdom Kings series at 3x rates and Samurai 2 at normal rates). Given that Samurai 2 is also at 5x rates thanks to the GF, does that mean that they're actually at 6x rates during the GF?

lt519

Thank you everyone, I've been pulling out of the special rare egg machines, oops, I did notice they were largely poor pulls ):

Not specifically a healer but running a leader that has a passive that gives 4x RCV when matching orbs (5* Moon Kettle Bowl Dragon, Hagamar who synergizes well with my cyberdragon, Diadem for dark damage, who is basically my workhorse paired with Shinra to boost dark orbs and reorganize the entire puzzle and one shot bosses). So I get a nice 600HP boost after every turn which has helped in the longer dungeons. When available one of my random friends has a unit that knocks that up to 3800hp a turn so I'm basically unbeatable minus the random 1 shot bosses they've thrown my way so far.

Thank you for the offer on the free EXP boost, I may take you up on that, but I also like the slow rank ups right now as they tie in nicely with completing every couple levels to replenish my stamina. Let's me play for longer chunks of time without having to recharge and clear some of the mainline stories. I can feel a brick wall slowly creeping up, I'll post my team in a few, middle of a dungeon saved right now.

Thank you everyone, I've been pulling out of the special rare egg machines, oops, I did notice they were largely poor pulls ):

Not specifically a healer but running a leader that has a passive that gives 4x RCV when matching orbs (5* Moon Kettle Bowl Dragon, Hagamar who synergizes well with my cyberdragon, Diadem for dark damage, who is basically my workhorse paired with Shinra to boost dark orbs and reorganize the entire puzzle and one shot bosses). So I get a nice 600HP boost after every turn which has helped in the longer dungeons. When available one of my random friends has a unit that knocks that up to 3800hp a turn so I'm basically unbeatable minus the random 1 shot bosses they've thrown my way so far.

Thank you for the offer on the free EXP boost, I may take you up on that, but I also like the slow rank ups right now as they tie in nicely with completing every couple levels to replenish my stamina. Let's me play for longer chunks of time without having to recharge and clear some of the mainline stories. I can feel a brick wall slowly creeping up, I'll post my team in a few, middle of a dungeon saved right now.

The walls in this game come very suddenly and are very strong. But given the rate of power creep, as long as you have a good-ish leader (and there are many) you should be able to blast through much of the early/mid game without too many issues. A leader with a strong and easy-to-activate attack multiplier paired with the exact same unit should be fine for most of the early content. As the others said, focus on rolling in the main REM and only during Godfests, as a very respectable chunk of the monsters you will roll can take you far enough to blow open the game and give you choices about what you want to focus on.

the dungeon expires at the end of today I think, although they almost always put a new one up every event period.

lt519

Like I said probably too early to min/max? I typically run Hagamar (leader), Diadem, Shinra Moebius, Theurgia and then flex for whatever dungeon I'm trying to tackle, right now it's Chickenbowl for Tomb of the Saint Deep.

Bry2bck.jpg
RNBMcQu.jpg

Quantum

those are like the same pics.

Advice is hard to give to new players;

- with what you are showing I'd recommend the reroll lotto during the godfest to steamroll the early game, enabling you to save stones to build a late game team.

the truth?

you really don't have to re-roll if you aren't planning on advancing quickly - taking your time has merits, learning the basics and team building will only help you down the road, but with your current options you might hit a fatigue wall rather then seeing what some of the more amazing leads can do.

- going to spend money, don't bother re-rolling just buy stones.
- going to rarely spend money - consider re-rolling a strong lead to minimize the amoutn needed to spend
- not spending money? reroll.

lt519

those are like the same pics.

Advice is hard to give to new players;

- with what you are showing I'd recommend the reroll lotto during the godfest to steamroll the early game, enabling you to save stones to build a late game team.

the truth?

you really don't have to re-roll if you aren't planning on advancing quickly - taking your time has merits, learning the basics and team building will only help you down the road, but with your current options you might hit a fatigue wall rather then seeing what some of the more amazing leads can do.

- going to spend money, don't bother re-rolling just buy stones.
- going to rarely spend money - consider re-rolling a strong lead to minimize the amoutn needed to spend
- not spending money? reroll.

They are the same pic, wasn't sure if people needed to see level :)

I'm not gonna reroll, don't mind the long game, it's why I picked up a 3 year old gacha game. Was just looking for advice on what to focus on next. I just got stomped by the Saint Tomb boss though.

Quantum

I think it would be too hard to play for me. I will certainly make it and play around with it,

dual leads:

- Glass cannon (high skill req)
- not very high hp (no hp modification)
- no rcv boost

watching a great player this is an awesome lead but I think it will frustrate me.

(btw one of my old suggestions - I would love to have separate "clear" ladders for each lead - this would be fun to run and have an active record of what dungeons I could clear)

(aside 2 - previously said I would whale for ameno - I love that it was added, think its a great lead (running it on jpn server) not worth it as I have plenty of great leads right now)

Bladelaw

FINALLY KANNA!!!!!
Today's pulls
Sherias Roots
Unicorn Rider
Diadem
Chiyome
Blue wisdom King X2
Paimon (first!)
Satsuki X2
Kaede (4th...)
Blue wisdom dragon egg (first!)
Sherias
Blonia (3rd)
Inahime (new!)
Mistletain (first!)
Sharon
Fujin(2nd?! Saves me some inherit trouble I guess)
Hanzo
Sumire
Kanna (finally...)

Kwhit10

With my two new green healers in Oichi and academy Athena I'm thinking how to incorporate them on my Revo kush team. I only have 2 Hakus with a.meimei on one and lumiel on the other. I'm thinking maybe inherit bind clear Oichi on academy Athena is probably the best option. With the last slot utility or maybe stick with Khepri. Don't really need allura shield kill if I have lumiel Lazer active handy.

W-00

Alt:
Thumbelina (new)
Ishida Mitsunari (dupe, but Ruel will like him so I'm happy to have another)
Mori Motonari (new)
Fire Dragon Swordsman (new)
Dino Rider (new)

I can conceivably find uses for all of those, so I'd say my alt came out fairly well despite not getting any of the new cards.

Main:
Beast Rider (new)
Dark Dragon Swordsman (new)
Kundali (new)
Snow White (new)
Black Chester (dammit)

I suppose that's not really bad (at first I was furious when I saw Beast Rider, but it turns out that my alt is the account that has three of him), but it's not remotely what I was hoping for.

They are the same pic, wasn't sure if people needed to see level :)

I'm not gonna reroll, don't mind the long game, it's why I picked up a 3 year old gacha game. Was just looking for advice on what to focus on next. I just got stomped by the Saint Tomb boss though.
It's hard to recommend a team build because you don't have a strong leader capable of taking advantage of a new account's lack of synergy. Theuriga is probably your best leader (3xATK unconditional is my baseline for a "good" starting leader).

Are you dying on Tomb of the Saint, or Tomb of the Saint-Deep? The boss of the latter is a gimmick fight so it would make sense you're falling there.

jiggle

Saving my stones for the no silver gala+Gf in 2 months
Rolled twice chasing tachibana, ryune, ilm

Alt:
Tachibana!!!
Trash

Main
Vajrabhairava dupe
Venus dupe

Pretty satisfied

J0dy77

FINALLY KANNA!!!!!
Today's pulls
Sherias Roots
Unicorn Rider
Diadem
Chiyome
Blue wisdom King X2
Paimon (first!)
Satsuki X2
Kaede (4th...)
Blue wisdom dragon egg (first!)
Sherias
Blonia (3rd)
Inahime (new!)
Mistletain (first!)
Sharon
Fujin(2nd?! Saves me some inherit trouble I guess)
Hanzo
Sumire
Kanna (finally...)

Congrats on Kanna blade. Makes a night and day difference on radra team.

Rolled Fuma Kotaro and nope nope nope saving stones for MH collab

Meanwhile on JP rolled Ceres, Yog!!!, Inahime. I still have enough stones to roll more but idk if I want to save them up for whatever's coming next

lt519

It's hard to recommend a team build because you don't have a strong leader capable of taking advantage of a new account's lack of synergy. Theuriga is probably your best leader (3xATK unconditional is my baseline for a "good" starting leader).

Are you dying on Tomb of the Saint, or Tomb of the Saint-Deep? The boss of the latter is a gimmick fight so it would make sense you're falling there.

Oops, it was Saint-Deep. I eventually beat Hades through a unit that negated dark damage, a unit that extended enemies turns, and a bunch of light synergy.

After that I actually figured out the Theuriga thing on my own after a bunch of experimentation. I pair her up with another friends Theuriga or someone else that will provide similar buffs and so far nothing can withstand that beating. Matching 3 fire orbs give something like 60k damage per Theuriga, haven't even bothered to synergize the rest of the team. Been getting through some Expert dungeons and have been working through technical dungeons on Temple of Trailokya and nothing is really giving me a headache.

What do you guys do with low level evo material? My capacity is getting cramped and its basically all evo, like dragon seeds and low level masks, etc. As I'm getting higher level ones like Keepers and Dubs wondering if I should just toss those. Should I also be focusing my stamina on today to doing the Tue-Wed-Thur-Fri dungeons again for evo material? Can you do them multiple times or do they not drop again if you've done it once?

Was also able to do the Fire-Light Armor Expert dungeon with a healer, the bosses went into Overdrive it took so long haha, but the reward was disappointing (nothing).

Also I have the multiplayer quests to do if anyone wants to do one at some point with me today? Get that free 2,500 pal points for me.

W-00

Alt:
Tachibana!!!

Tachibana!

Nene - blue Samurai 2, first inheritable + combo

I wonder if the rates for these have been adjusted, since I just pulled Tachibana on my main and Nene on my alt, and those were the only rolls I made today.

What do you guys do with low level evo material? My capacity is getting cramped and its basically all evo, like dragon seeds and low level masks, etc. As I'm getting higher level ones like Keepers and Dubs wondering if I should just toss those. Should I also be focusing my stamina on today to doing the Tue-Wed-Thur-Fri dungeons again for evo material? Can you do them multiple times or do they not drop again if you've done it once?

I generally try to keep five of each evo material and sell the rest. If it seems like I won't be using a particular evo material for a long time, I sometimes sell them to make space. You can run the dungeons and get their drops multiple times. If you need evo materials, focusing your stamina on a dungeon until you have what you need wouldn't be a bad idea, but if you don't need them there's no real need to bother. I mean, you can get a couple stones for completing the TWThF dungeons (if you haven't already), but they'll be back so there isn't a real rush.

lt519

I generally try to keep five of each evo material and sell the rest. If it seems like I won't be using a particular evo material for a long time, I sometimes sell them to make space. You can run the dungeons and get their drops multiple times. If you need evo materials, focusing your stamina on a dungeon until you have what you need wouldn't be a bad idea, but if you don't need them there's no real need to bother. I mean, you can get a couple stones for completing the TWThF dungeons (if you haven't already), but they'll be back so there isn't a real rush.

Thanks! I didn't seem to get a stone when I cleared the Tuesday Blue Expert Keeper dungeon...

Any sense to hoarding all my EXP boosting dragons or should I just pick my favorite units and go to town knowing there will be plenty down the road?

W-00

Thanks! I didn't seem to get a stone when I cleared the Tuesday Blue Expert Keeper dungeon...

Yeah, you get a stone per color, not per floor. So you'd need to clear all of the brown or all of the green to get a stone.

Any sense to hoarding all my EXP boosting dragons or should I just pick my favorite units and go to town knowing there will be plenty down the road?

I'd say that depends: How much experience do your monsters need, and how much do you think giving them that experience will help you? Also, are we talking about monsters from the Rare Egg Machine or not? I'd have a really hard time justifying using a snowglobe dragon on most non-REM cards.

lt519

Yeah, you get a stone per color, not per floor. So you'd need to clear all of the brown or all of the green to get a stone.

I'd say that depends: How much experience do your monsters need, and how much do you think giving them that experience will help you? Also, are we talking about monsters from the Rare Egg Machine or not? I'd have a really hard time justifying using a snowglobe dragon on most non-REM cards.

Gotcha! Stones are worth it for me right now as I hunt for a viable leader. Right now I'm pure glass cannon, which is working, but I imagine there is another Hades type wrench waiting for me soon. But that is a lot of dungeons to clear for one stone (like all the tue-wed-thurs-fri expert dungeons for one stone? yikes).

I'm talking just like the Metal Dragon guys or Gold Dragon guys. I have probably 30-40 of those taking up space but don't know if that's a starter bonus thing I should hold onto until I get a viable leader or if I get plenty more later.

Thanks for answering all the questions everyone, fun game!

the little baby 3* metal/jewel dragons are almost completely worthless, the 4* high ones almost as much so. kings and super kings are considered the primary method to level up monsters now.

make sure to run the daily noel dragon dungeons, those guys give around 4mil exp per feed.

Top Bottom