• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Online II Open Beta and Information Thread

Pacman2k

Typical MMO launch so far. Anyone having any luck?

G9BXo.png

I kinda want to do Hunter.. or Priest.. Not sure.

Do priests in RO2 move faster due to Agi Up? The run/walk speed is enough to make me go Acolyte/Priest hahaha

rouken

Dear Asgardians, we are rescheduling the start of Open Beta to 1600hrs (+8 GMT) - ONE more hour from the previously announce starting time. We deeply apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We are experiencing extremely high traffic to the RO2 website and PlayPark.net right now.

1 more hour guys

rouken

oh, i still haven't mentioned this.

Based on latency and licensing guidelines, our game has been particularly optimised for Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.

hopefully not much of lag and delays.

DJIzana

No worries, it shouldn't be THAT bad.

If my memory serves me right... it was a bit of a pain playing RO1 at high traffic times. The lag would get pretty bad.

It's funny though... they're advertising it like "HEY GUYS! RO2 is coming to North America! *whispers* but the servers are in Singapore... yeah!"

Ashodin

If my memory serves me right... it was a bit of a pain playing RO1 at high traffic times. The lag would get pretty bad.

It's funny though... they're advertising it like "HEY GUYS! RO2 is coming to North America! *whispers* but the servers are in Singapore... yeah!"

Well I do know there are different channels.

Xanathus

I'm quite sure they never advertised it coming to NA, AsiaSoft which is the operator only works in SEA. They only advertised it being in English. Don't make up bullshit.

DJIzana

I'm quite sure they never advertised it coming to NA, AsiaSoft which is the operator only works in SEA. They only advertised it being in English. Don't make up bullshit.

Aye... this is true actually. They just say English. Sneaky sneaky... :p

Regardless, I still plan to enjoy the heck out of this game. 14 mins to go!

Ashodin

RO2 ENGLISH BETA LIST

GAFNAME - In-game Name - Class (Role) - Job
-----------------------------------------------------

Ashodin - Ashodin - Swordman->Warrior (DPS) - Blacksmith

QisTopTier - Trenia - Magician->Sorcerer (Heal)

DJNoctis - ??? - Swordman->Knight (Tank)

Omnicent - ??? - Acolyte->Monk (DPS)

tafer - ??? - Swordman->Knight (Tank)

Mature - ??? - Acolyte->Priest (Heal)

Keiician - ??? - Magician->Sorcerer (Heal)

possiblyphil - possiblyphil - Thief->Assassin (DPS) - Blacksmith

Platy - (somethingplaty) - Thief->Assassin (DPS) - Artisan or Cook

SilentSilas - ??? - Magician->Sorcerer (Heal)

Kouichi - Kouichi - Thief->Rogue (DPS) - Artisan

TurtleSnatcher - Asterock - Acolyte->Priest (DPS) - ????

There you go

Top Bottom