• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raven Simone loses her soul to cackling hags on National Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically she's some republican figure no one gives a shit about or knows save for racists and rednecks and other such republicans?

Im pretty sure more people know about Raven Simone that this republican bitch.

Seems ban worthy, but such things are above my pay grade.

Anyways, the white woman never claims to be famous.

aly

So basically she's some republican figure no one gives a shit about or knows save for racists and rednecks and other such republicans?

Does it matter? She wasn't the one claiming fame/ hand cramps and getting burnt for it.

LCGeek

formerly sane

So what if you ever watched any of the big 3 politicial hack networks it's impossible to avoid her or if you knew what she did in politics.

Great point more people know about raven simone she helped neocons get their agenda across so great you value people popularity over their actions.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

That's not very Raven.

Dennis

Banned
yHuT5xT.png

DQVAN8V.png

5efhbtt9oz8.gif

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Who is she which deliver the ether? I'm confused. What's her name?

PSqueak

Banned
So what if you ever watched any of the big 3 politicial hack networks it's impossible to avoid her or if you knew what she did in politics.

Great point more people know about raven simone she helped neocons get their agenda across so great you value people popularity over their actions.

Eh, i know Raven Simone because she had a tv show. Which is why i argue that people would be more familiar with her, even at a global scale. Specially at a global scale.

Im not saying one is better than the other at a moral stand point, but i mean, why would you say such thing about a person that is factually more well known than you in the world?

That's what im trying to stablish here.

That Nicole lady is a political figure with a heavy slant towards a demographic, who is she to question the fame of a world wide known actress, even if her popularity has decreased over the years?

I mean, look at the ammount of That's so raven jokes this is generating in the blog post notes.

Galang

Banned
I loved That's So Raven so I always have had a huge soft spot for her until recently. It's disappointing she turned out to be so ignorant. I can't even be mad at this even though it's incredibly mean.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Maybe she's talking about events?

I did two hour and a half signings at comic con and my hand got cramped, and I'm about a trillionth as "famous" as her.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Eh, i know Raven Simone because she had a tv show. Which is why i argue that people would be more familiar with her, even at a global scale. Specially at a global scale.

Im not saying one if better than the other at a moral stand point, but i mean, why would you say such thing about a person that is factually more well known than you in the world?

That Nicole lady is a political figure with a heavy slant towards a demographic, who is she to question the fame of a world wide known actress, even if her popularity has decreased over the years?

I mean, look at the ammount of That's so raven jokes this is generating in the blog post notes.

Considering your point was equally useless to me or others and in general it was necessary. Wallace burned her plain and simple shit her eyes sell that burn and she had no response. No need for morals we are pretty straight otherwise. Nor an popularity agreement I don't need nor will I push a view that isn't mine. It's irrational to try to explain someone else motivation for burning, taking someone soul, or throwing shade she saw a moment and took it.

Im not saying one is better than the other at a moral stand point, but i mean, why would you say such thing about a person that is factually more well known than you in the world?

So true! Here in Japan she is very well known!! Disney monopolized on Cheetah Girls US popularity and a lot of people know her from there. I can imagine its the same in many other countries!

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
No offense, but I guarantee Raven has signed more autographs in one day than Nicole Wallace has her entire life.

Then again, it's Nicole Wallace... she probably hardly knows who the fuck Raven is.. and she works with her now.

foxtrot3d

Banned
LOL "new black". "New black" is when you get rich enough and famous enough and mainstream enough that white people accept you... until you get in trouble, then you're just plain black.

I don't feel sorry for Raven Simone at all. She's a phony.

A phony at being what? Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom