• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raven Simone loses her soul to cackling hags on National Television

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
So basically she's some republican figure no one gives a shit about or knows save for racists and rednecks and other such republicans?

Im pretty sure more people know about Raven Simone that this republican bitch.

take a sec and re-read your post, you're throwing shade on the internet for Raven Symone

chill

highrider

Banned
So basically she's some republican figure no one gives a shit about or knows save for racists and rednecks and other such republicans?

Please. My hand gets cramps deserved to be checked. That set up transcends political affiliation. I would have gone with, OK there Beyonce, but it worked.

i don't know much about raven symone and her views on race, but if someone prefers not to racially label themselves that's their own prerogative. sure, you can't escape the racism of others, but everyone can call themselves what they want.
tumblr_inline_nq1pk7YgeI1qij8k6_500.jpg

Word..

Apt101

I would have been like "yes, everyone who was born sometime after 1980 likely knows who I am, I still work, and I am a hell of a lot more famous than you". I mean, cmon. That host was a cock.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
It was a Disney show and that plus Cheetah Girls probably made her lots of money.

My bad, Disney not Nick. Point still stands, it's not "ether" when shit ain't true... the fact is that she is hella famous... and considerably more-so than the person making the joke.

Red Mage

How often to you pray at the shrine you built in Raven's honor?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

Strong contender for shitpost of the year 2015.

I would have been like "yes, everyone who was born sometime after 1980 likely knows who I am, I still work, and I am a hell of a lot more famous than you". I mean, cmon. That host was a cock.

she might have some level of fame but "I hate having to sign so many autographs because my hand cramps"?

hqdefault.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
she might have some level of fame but "I hate having to sign so many autographs because my hand cramps"?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BjToSufqRsE/hqdefault.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Yeah this would be a ridiculous comment worthy of mocking even from an actual star. From a former child actor whose biggest role was on basic cable it's just comedy.

denzel%20washington__82124.jpg

Just in case you don't know, he's a Republican.

Hope this is your last GAF post, FYI.

Raven bragging about hand cramps over signing autographs? Wow, such First World Problems.

Too distracted by the Drag Race background images to notice the part where some has-been laughs at another has-been who apparently hasn't stopped signing autographs to even use the bathroom for 20 years but still has time to go on Mommyvision

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
XD @ the thread title, was "cackling hags" the original title or was this a mod edit? I just KNEW this would be about The View before even clicking

M4oe5vt.gif
M4oe5vt.gif
M4oe5vt.gif

Poor Raven :( Always getting trashed online, like what did she ever do to anyone? I have a soft spot for her Hangin' with Mr. Cooper days, what a great show

I gotta say, some person I've never heard of questioning the fame of a person I have heard of is not exactly that soul-losing. In fact, I feel like Raven is making a "talking out of the side of her mouth so as not to be heard," face -- like she's saying, "Actually, yeah. Sorry. I am that famous, but I guess you wouldn't know what that's like. My b, heh."

On a scale of "Not at all Raven" to "So Raven" I give it a 6.5 -- "Somewhat Raven, but not really approaching the HBIC."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom