• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Re: Fantazio: Royal Tournament Trailer Released (Coming in 2024) | The Game Awards 2023

Go_Ly_Dow

fzElr5w.png

Hudo

Can we also just take a moment to realize that Atlus are releasing two big projects in the same year with an international release at the same time? Times have fucking changed, man.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Can we also just take a moment to realize that Atlus are releasing two big projects in the same year with an international release at the same time? Times have fucking changed, man.

Good. I still remember having to wait almost half a year for Persona 4 to get a US release.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Not to derail too much, but you can't talk about this on Reset without someone saying what a homophobe/transphobe/misogynist the director is, and it turns out the boss enemies are called 'Homo'.

Snl Cringe GIF by Saturday Night Live

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
So just as a general question. The latest trailer made me reconsider my initial impression of the game. I initially thought that this was going to be an Isekai. Now I think it's not. I am fine with both approaches, I am just confused.
Its similar to Drakengard....

In the last Ending
they transfer Queen beast to our world and Angelus said "are we in land of the gods?"

From the trailer it seems in Metaphor world they worship our modern world and think its paradise.

Hudo

Its similar to Drakengard....

In the last Ending
they transfer Queen beast to our world and Angelus said "are we in land of the gods?"

From the trailer it seems in Metaphor world they worship our modern world and think its paradise.
Ah, that makes sense, then. Well, a reverse-isekai would also be a cool story. I can't fucking wait, regardless!

Top Bottom