• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Feeling too tired to draw tonight.

Anyway, I have five official requests to do and two ~secret~ requests (the drawees do not know that they've been chosen for drawing.) I'm glad I get to draw more girls now :O

Pau

Anyway, I have five official requests to do and two ~secret~ requests (the drawees do not know that they've been chosen for drawing.) I'm glad I get to draw more girls now :O
I feel like I should send you a box of homemade cookies or something when you're done with all of these. You deserve it for cranking these things out and still having them look great! :)

Chuckie

Have a nice break. Your drawings are A LOT more work then mine, so you deserve one.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Thanks guys :D

It's really not that much work though. Each one averages about 20 minutes, so they're really just quick sketches. I kind of wish I could put more time and thought into them, but there is really just too many for that :<

Chuckie

Thanks guys :D

It's really not that much work though. Each one averages about 20 minutes, so they're really just quick sketches. I kind of wish I could put more time and thought into them, but there is really just too many for that :<

Oh so we spend about the same time on it.

I am such a liar

Wow, talk about bad timing.... just when the Great Leader is actually using a 'I made an art!™' avatar :p

but he's the one that did it!

9PH9t.gif

Chuckie

Lol, that is awesome.

Maybe at the end of the month I will make a grouppic of all the avatars I made, to say goodbye to them.

I need some Photoshoppish kind of program though (with layers) Otherwise it would be way too much work

Chuckie

I must say I think I have reached the height of my fame here on NeoGAF.
Dozens of users using Tence-avatars, including the site-owner... things can only go downhill from here :O

Dozens of users using Tence-avatars, including the site-owner... things can only go downhill from here :O

...who are you?

I think my project partner hates me. Why I even considered a 2 person project, I don't know. I'm terrible at working with any semblance of timing. I leave things to the last minute. Every time. Ie he's finished, I'm not even close, really.

Sadetar

Lissar and Tence are both just purely awesome. If either one of them wish to draw me, I would be more than happy about it. Also if you need more reference photos, you can just ask (there is also one full body shot on the official thread couple pages back). :D

Also if either one of you are so purely magnificent that you will do it, I can promise to send a tiny little box of one of my favourite Finnish candies (meaning salty liquorice, other name is ammonium chloride), if you feel secure enough to trust me your home address, working place info or such.

But baby portabella mushrooms and roasted red peppers reign supreme.
Now I am just hungry.

Meanie.

No! Cooked carrots are wonderful. Salt and pepper those things :D
Salt and pepper? How unorthodox. Tarragon and butter is the real way to go.

Chuckie

Lissar and Tence are both just purely awesome. If either one of them wish to draw me, I would be more than happy about it. Also if you need more reference photos, you can just ask (there is also one full body shot on the official thread couple pages back). :D

sadetar.png

I gave you lots of hair because I didn't know what you wear. That can be edited though. Let me know.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hot.

You know, I think you deserve a tag. How many people on this forum can claim EviLore has used an avatar they drew?

Davedough

Tence
Still uses Photobucket
(Today, 07:27 AM)

Tence
In-Tence-ified

Tence
I made an art!

Those are my pics for his tag. EviLore... make it so. He is deserving.

leadbelly

Banned
I don't know about people, but apparently gods do

If I was supreme overlord of the world I would demand they use imgur. Actually, if I was supreme overlord of the world all transport I would use to get around in would be man powered. I would ride around in a carriage pulled by a thousand people, and my private yaught I would use to sail around the world in would be pedal powered. thousands of people peddling away below deck.

Thinking about it more, I would turn the United States into one big theme park just for my enjoyment. Just because I can.

Chuckie

What's wrong with photobucket? :( You're all acting like I am linking from Geocities.

Tag or no tag, it was great fun making all these avatars for you guys. The most important thing is I made lots of people happy and lots of people laugh. It was all well worth the effort.

Before the end of the month I will make one more mega-post with all avatars and other paint-paintings.

Tence
I made an art!

Obviously my favorite. I even named my pictures after that slogan.

Davedough

What's wrong with photobucket? :( You're all acting like I am linking from Geocities.

Tag or no tag, it was great fun making all these avatars for you guys. The most important thing is I made lots of people happy and lots of people laugh. It was all well worth the effort.

Before the end of the month I will make one more mega-post with all avatars and other paint-paintings.

Obviously my favorite. I even named my pictures after that slogan.

And done. Congrats =)

Davedough

At least you have a good one Tence. Mine was bestowed upon me by Bish after revealing a story in a squirting girls thread. Now I forever look like the pervert.

Speaking of which, ladies of GAF. I've lost my wedding ring while working on the engine for my Jeep. That means I'm single.

At least you have a good one Tence. Mine was bestowed upon me by Bish after revealing a story in a squirting girls thread. Now I forever look like the pervert.

Speaking of which, ladies of GAF. I've lost my wedding ring while working on the engine for my Jeep. That means I'm single.

Wedding rings seem like a lot of hassle.

Davedough

...seriously? This just happened? Is it in the garage somewhere?

Nah.. I took it off and put it in my pocket so it wouldn't get greasy from my piece of shit Jeep that I'm trying to fix. I think in one of my many trips back to the cockpit and pulling my keys out of the same pocket may have sent it flying somewhere outside... I looked around for it, but cant find it.

There's sentimental value, but the ring itself was cheap, so there's no monetary loss.

leadbelly

Banned
Nah.. I took it off and put it in my pocket so it wouldn't get greasy from my piece of shit Jeep that I'm trying to fix. I think in one of my many trips back to the cockpit and pulling my keys out of the same pocket may have sent it flying somewhere outside... I looked around for it, but cant find it.

There's sentimental value, but the ring itself was cheap, so there's no monetary loss.

Yeah. Good luck with that. When you drop things like that, they always have this amazing ability to travel great distances into places you never imagined.

I once dropped....something, I can't remember what it is, out of my pocket in to my car somewhere.

I replaced it at pretty inconvenient expense and then found it about a year later, under the seat that I swore I checked a hundred times.

Davedough

I once dropped....something, I can't remember what it is, out of my pocket in to my car somewhere.

I replaced it at pretty inconvenient expense and then found it about a year later, under the seat that I swore I checked a hundred times.

Did the "something" have that forever alone look when it noticed it'd been replaced so fast?

Oh, and btw... my wife was already planning on buying me a real ring for our 10th anniversary coming up in March, so again, its not that huge of a deal.

Chuckie

Did the "something" have that forever alone look when it noticed it'd been replaced so fast?

Oh, and btw... my wife was already planning on buying me a real ring for our 10th anniversary coming up in March, so again, its not that huge of a deal.

Glad to hear that.... still would be really nice to find it back though.

Oh and I like your tag... it suits you ;)

I am seriously struggling to remember what it was.

It might have been a DS? I go through those so fast it's hard to keep up.

Davedough

Ok, so creepy GAF... not to be confused with creeper GAF...

I'm not one to believe in anything supernatural, be it an omnipresent, repressive entity that judges us from the heavens or souls of the once living inhabiting our plane of existence here, but...

Last night, I was laying in bed just watching TV while the rest of my family was asleep. I wasn't watching anything spectacular and it wasn't very flashy. My TV is a 32" LCD and its about 10' away from where my head hits the pillow. Light can be a factor, but it doesn't seem as such. Anyway, I'm laying in bed minding my own business when from my periphery, I notice what appears to be a long dark haired girl, pale face about 5' tall peak in from the left side of my doorway. I look over there only to see whatever that image was, recede back from whence it came.

Naturally, my logical mind thinks my daughter is out of bed so I get up to go scold her. Her room is directly across the hall from mine. I look into her room and she is sound asleep. She has a very unique snore that would be impossible to duplicate. After raising her for 8 years, I know when she's asleep and when she's not, she was out cold.

This has left me somewhat creeped out.

leadbelly

Banned

I'm not one to believe in anything supernatural, be it an omnipresent, repressive entity that judges us from the heavens or souls of the once living inhabiting our plane of existence here, but...

Last night, I was laying in bed just watching TV while the rest of my family was asleep. I wasn't watching anything spectacular and it wasn't very flashy. My TV is a 32" LCD and its about 10' away from where my head hits the pillow. Light can be a factor, but it doesn't seem as such. Anyway, I'm laying in bed minding my own business when from my periphery, I notice what appears to be a long dark haired girl, pale face about 5' tall peak in from the left side of my doorway. I look over there only to see whatever that image was, recede back from whence it came.

Naturally, my logical mind thinks my daughter is out of bed so I get up to go scold her. Her room is directly across the hall from mine. I look into her room and she is sound asleep. She has a very unique snore that would be impossible to duplicate. After raising her for 8 years, I know when she's asleep and when she's not, she was out cold.

:O

Your mind playing tricks maybe? Could have been the changes of light from the TV hitting something in the hallway which you noticed in your peripheral vision.

I don't necessarily believe in ghosts, but too much creepy shit has happened to me that I can't entirely dismiss it, either.

I was once 100% positive I hit a guy on the road with my car but my parents and the police could find no evidence of it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom