• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadetar

Oh. You haven't never tried that? You definitely should. Very relaxing.

You can also use it as an ice breaker next time you will talk with your neighbours.

It seemed random enough answer for the question how is everyone and I was dying out of boredom. Oh, and I don't have a backyard.

Carrots are better than potatoes.

But onions are better than carrots.

Thus spoke Lissar.

dsc03075.jpg

SRG01

As a person who can't really digest potatoes, I have to say that carrots are better.

That, and they add an incredible amount of sweetness to soups.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
To me, it is way easier to paint a song, that it is actually to play it.
What a marvelous sentence we have here.

Carrots are better than potatoes.

But onions are better than carrots.

Thus spoke Lissar.
Hawkian says Onions > Potatoes > Carrots

But baby portabella mushrooms and roasted red peppers reign supreme.

*emerges from cave*

What I miss?
I had an unexpectedly interesting day and am shocked to see that it's basically over. Time for sleep imminently... will insomnia strike again?

Chuckie

Potatoes are kinda fine, but carrots have more flavour, they are generally sweeter and have brighter colour. Thus carrots.

Carrots are nice raw, but cooked they are filthy.
Also potatoes can be made into: Potato chips AND french fries AND Reibekuchen...

So potatoes win with a flawless victory.

Edit:
I will accept them all together in a stew of friendship.

It is called 'hutspot' in Holland. It's ok, but because it has cooked carrots I don't really like it.

hutspot.jpg

Carrots are nice raw, but cooked they are filthy.
Also potatoes can be made into: Potato chips AND french fries AND Reibekuchen...

So potatoes win with a flawless victory.

are we soulmates?

also I never got Tence RP avatar. I need it for my collection.
ZmlEY.png

If you have a chance I would appreciate it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Tence, I hope you're not offended that so many of us have switched to pics again before the end of the month. I'll keep your on hand for time and time again during my time at NeoGAF.

Chuckie

Tence, I hope you're not offended that so many of us have switched to pics again before the end of the month. I'll keep your on hand for time and time again during my time at NeoGAF.

I raped and pillaged some small villages when I found out, but I learned to live with it

Tence, we were just discussing how you manage to capture the pure essence of people!

Haha. I try.

Eyes of a hawk...

I think tence is a collector of souls. Those pics are just eerie. He is building an army and when we die we will be his slaves in the afterlife. I'm convinced of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom