• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't know about over there in the East, but in Oregon Erin and Aaron are definitely pronounced the same.

I am sorry for our weird vowel afflictions, world. :<

edit: I have long wanted to name my future daughter something like Angharad.

Ah, Welsh. You amuse me so.
In spanish ive heard them pronounced eh-reen (erin) and ah-rlrl-own (aaron)

Character Hits Loon

Awesome!

The best anagram for my name (not computer generated, have a friend that is very good at these): "I ream Jedi."

My partner is: "Fear lame prick." She doesn't like it much.

Well, I don't know about over there in the East, but in Oregon Erin and Aaron are definitely pronounced the same.

They are starting to be the same here. Sometimes there is a slight difference in the ending, -in vs -on, though not as pronounced as the difference between the words 'in' and 'on'.

So many of these name anagrams I'm getting sound pretty dirty:

Scrubs Tenting Me
Begins Cunt Terms
Bent Rectums Sing
Numb Erects Sting

My favorite:

Nutmeg Scent Ribs

Davedough

Now, can anyone guess my middle name from my anagram?

People who have me on FB already know my first and last, so it shouldn't be too hard for the linguists in here.

Hint: It's Portuguese.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hmmmm.

Wait, did you use the non abridged version of your first name or the one that shows on your FB?

edit: rofl alberto. So David or Dave?

Davedough

I have to say... Mars candy bars dont fail on advertising. I was having a craving for something but didn't know what it was, so I grabbed a Snickers because the package said it really satisfies. I'm gonna have to agree with that. I feel satisfied.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
snickers starburst twix skittles mars bars 3 musketeers altoids M&Ms bounty milky way combos, bunch of brands of cat food.

Mars, Inc- fifth largest company in the world.

Hm.

I'm wondering if I have ADD. I probably don't but a large amount of the symptoms seem very fitting...

Hm.

So I've decided that I'm going to at least make a doctors appointment about this.

I don't want to find out later that my degree got fucked up because of an actual mental problem >_>

And I mean, it's not gonna hurt at all, is it?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So I've decided that I'm going to at least make a doctors appointment about this.

I don't want to find out later that my degree got fucked up because of an actual mental problem >_>

And I mean, it's not gonna hurt at all, is it?
Man, it won't hurt you to get checked out in general. I take it you have health insurance; take advantage of that fact ;)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
*sigh*

Well, rejoice that you don't live where there are so many people that have to be DRAGGED KICKING AND SCREAMING into the future.

Emitan

That's Darwinian, you filthy commie. It's all about God's plan.

lXfBB.jpg

Davedough

It's my birthday tomorrow. Just saying. All of you still have time to find me that perfect gift.

Shanshan... its already tomorrow where you live so I'm going to give you a stern look for being late.

Emitan

It's my birthday tomorrow. Just saying. All of you still have time to find me that perfect gift.

Shanshan... its already tomorrow where you live so I'm going to give you a stern look for being late.

I'm so bad at picking gifts! Uhhh..... how about a pencil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom