• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it really matter if you had a diagnosis? ADD, unless it's a particularly nasty variant, is just the brain working in a different than typical manner but generally not a destructive manner. You can channel it into being incredibly useful, because it allows you to multitask ridiculously well under the right circumstances*.

Take your brain as it is and make it work for you. It is your slave and will do your bidding if you learn how to command it.

* those circumstances include traits such as "no deadline for any of the tasks involved".
Unfortunately, I have a pretty big deadline coming up in a couple of weeks. And even if I go to the library or university, it takes a ridiculous amount of effort to actually start working.

Hell, I've got a deadline TOMORROW which I'm having trouble starting the work for.

Also I like proving people wrong :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I think everyone just got bored with each other. :< There are tons of people I haven't seen in ages. It makes me feel very sad...

Unfortunately, I have a pretty big deadline coming up in a couple of weeks. And even if I go to the library or university, it takes a ridiculous amount of effort to actually start working.

Hell, I've got a deadline TOMORROW which I'm having trouble starting the work for.

Also I like proving people wrong :p

In that case, in the interest of helping you, we will all shun you until tomorrow.

*shun*

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think everyone just got bored with each other. :< There are tons of people I haven't seen in ages. It makes me feel very sad...
This sadness extends to me, and covers the cloven fields, and blots the sun like a miscarriage of ink across the sky.

But whatever, we're still awesome.

SRG01

I'm not getting bored with anyone; I'm just on IRC a lot more than NeoGAF these days.

That, and I'm pulling 50-60 hour weeks.

Davedough

I could gross everyone out with pictures of my head surgery. That's bound to start conversations. The people that don't have me blocked on Facebook know what I'm talking about =P

This sadness extends to me, and covers the cloven fields, and blots the sun like a miscarriage of ink across the sky.

But whatever, we're still awesome.

I'm still here, and I adore all of you. I just can't post very often without it becoming a time vacuum. Y'all are kinda addictive =/

I am working on an album of kitty pictures to compensate. Coming soon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's morningtime! Sleepy...

Man playing my disc version of The Longest Journey is so frustrating and unstable :'( This is divine retribution for mocking Lissar's inability to play it.

It's morningtime! Sleepy...

Ugh, like five or six hours sleep*. I've been staying up with the Wii U Spec Thread every night for no rational reason until dumb o'clock.

On the plus side, I now posess dirt that I will be using to make my yard less of a quarry. :)

Also, despite them working hard to make the titular character rather unlikeable, I'm so far enjoying the Dirk Gently TV series. It's just off kilter enough for my tastes.

* Yeah, I know, I know, you guys thrive on a hundred minutes a night, every night. What can I say? If I don't get at least seven hours a night, existence becomes much less fun.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Personally I need a solid 8 hours for sanity.

As you might guess, I'm insane most of the time. :3

Finish Sword & Sworcery! I cried. ;.;

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Audrey-Hepburn-and-her-pet-deer.jpg

Because where else would you take your pet deer?

Burlesque-dancer-Zorita-walking-her-snake.png

WHO WALKS A SNAKE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom