• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
How do you say, "you and your Japanese! Speak English damn it!" in Japanese lissar?

日本語いやなら消えろ t(oもot)
kidding

You could try to study it along with us. :eek:

I was playing Amalur and came upon this:

amalurcreepy.jpg

Originally they were all trying to stand on top of each other, but eventually they spread out a bit. It was creepy because they were all standing there on each other, saying "Hi! Welcome! Nice to see you!"

Lissar

Reluctant Member
leadbelly disappears in a puff of smoke!

Nooooo! :eek:

Even though it says "disappear" (and probably gets translated like that in machine translations) it's actually the Japanese word for "fuck off"! :D

You tell people to disappear! It's pretty awesome.

Chuckie

amalurcreepy.jpg

Originally they were all trying to stand on top of each other, but eventually they spread out a bit. It was creepy because they were all standing there on each other, saying "Hi! Welcome! Nice to see you!"

Wow..... kill them all. I would.

日本語いやなら消えろ t(oもot)
kidding

You could try to study it along with us. :eek:

I was playing Amalur and came upon this:

amalurcreepy.jpg

The best thing about Amalur NPCs is that, on controllers, the Run button is the same as the Talk button, so I'd frequently accidentally interact with people I'm running alongside.

So it would be

Me: *tries to run*
Guy: GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT I FUCKING HATE YOU
Me: Uh...nothing. *cancels*
Guy on field: Why hello there, stranger :D

How about people not accepting your friend requests. That hurts the most. :(

It could help to add an initial message. I get a bunch of requests that I never answer because I don't recognize the name or picture, and I'm not told where I met the person. I don't friend people whom I don't know.

In other news, I've just found out you Americans don't have pancake day.

WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah we do. It's February 28th.

…the promise of Japanese lessons brought me back here. I expect this to continue.

leadbelly

Banned
Nooooo! :eek:

Even though it says "disappear" (and probably gets translated like that in machine translations) it's actually the Japanese word for "fuck off"! :D

You tell people to disappear! It's pretty awesome.

lol

:(

But I like the Japanese. It's just unfortunate they don't make enough effort to speak in a way I can understand them that's all.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
lol

:(

But I like the Japanese. It's just unfortunate they don't make enough effort to speak in a way I can understand them that's all.

And they are wondering the same thing about you. :<

Life would be super boring without different languages!

Question:

What does G/A/F? mean in thread titles and stuff? I see it quite a lot, but have no idea why.

I think it means Germany/Australia/Florida? Because weird/disturbing news always seems to come from those places I guess.

You guys should spend your spare time learning something useful.

Like how to smoke a pipe.

When I have downtime, I usually teach myself something. Like video editing, audio editing, streaming

My current project is making a Final Fantasy VI battle on my wall with perlers

The enemy is going to be Ultros :D

ZeroRay

When I have downtime, I usually teach myself something. Like video editing, audio editing, streaming

My current project is making a Final Fantasy VI battle on my wall with perlers

The enemy is going to be Ultros :D

Awesome!

I'm learning the intricacies of the financial and real estate markets.

Because I really didn't learn enough in college.

dralla

exact opposite for me. been sending out messages like a mad man on okcupid, just trying to test the waters a bit. only 2 responses so far :[ I think if I took better pictures it would help, I suck so bad at pictures, can't smile on que like most people, I look super serious and boring.

dralla

maybe ill start dating lesbians hmm.

so the first girl I went out with, yea apparently it went well because she keeps texting me, wants to meet up again. but im not sure if she's GF material or just a friend, I definitely want to see her again to see. but I feel like such a piece of shit about it, I feel so...shallow, I feel like the only reason I'm not really into her is her looks. keep in mind shes not bad looking at all, I just didnt have that initial..excitement? when I first met her, I dunno

edit: wow, so I put up the pic you mentioned and immediately got a response lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom