• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

This thread has become to manly for me... :<

*morphs into Brolissar*

Fuuuuuuuuuuck, duuuuude.

TMnKi.jpg

Emitan

Time to sign up for classes!
>dont remember password
>password recovery will send an email to an email address the school never gave me access to

WELP

Lissar

Reluctant Member
*runs around failing her arms before collapsing*

Okay, time to finish PHANTOM OF THE OPERA god this book is boring.

dralla

I need a ring tone and text notification sound. I was thinking of something from a game, no metal gear because it's obvious and i had it on my last phone. the problem is find a game with both an iconic sound and song that would fit. i like the puzzle solved piece from metroid prime, but the music is too slow and ambient for a ring tone. RE has some good music but nothing for the text, arggg!

Emitan

I had a dream that Obsidian made a Harry Potter RPG. It was amazing~

And I had a dream I was in Silent Hill and I was terrified even though all the monsters were actually really stupid and hilarious looking.

I need a ring tone and text notification sound. I was thinking of something from a game, no metal gear because it's obvious and i had it on my last phone. the problem is find a game with both an iconic sound and song that would fit. i like the puzzle solved piece from metroid prime, but the music is too slow and ambient for a ring tone. RE has some good music but nothing for the text, arggg!

My text notify is the mario coin sound.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I had a dream that Obsidian made a Harry Potter RPG. It was amazing~

And I had a dream I was in Silent Hill and I was terrified even though all the monsters were actually really stupid and hilarious looking.

I was just thinking today how I would LOVE to have a magic school RPG. One where you actually felt like your character spent time studying there and then working up the ranks. I was thinking this because in both Skyrim and Amalur you join and then through a series of events and you just being totally awesomes, you're made head of the school. It just doesn't feel right because I didn't actually have to work for it. D:

Use what I used to have on my old phone

...that's really weird, it made me think I had a text just hearing it again, even though I haven't had that as my text sound for about half a year, and I always had it on vibrate anyway

I was just thinking today how I would LOVE to have a magic school RPG. One where you actually felt like your character spent time studying there and then working up the ranks. I was thinking this because in both Skyrim and Amalur you join and then through a series of events and you just being totally awesomes, you're made head of the school. It just doesn't feel right because I didn't actually have to work for it. D:

But but i did that one thing and then the other people died! it's only logical this relatively new up and comer should be made headmaster!

Davedough

I'm pretty common. I have the Super Mario World background music that plays whenever it rings. My boss' ringtone is when Mario entered Bowser's castle. Text messages come through as a 1up sound.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
But but i did that one thing and then the other people died! it's only logical this relatively new up and comer should be made headmaster!

Logic!? D: Whoever heard of such a thing.

My phone plays the Aperture Science jingle. :3

I was going to go for "Spaaaaaaaaaaace" but it was too long.

dralla

Mario is a good one! I've always preferred Mega Man, I've been looking for the right combo. MM has great music but it's tough to find a good sound, maybe the death sound effect. its tough to find these things!

o snap. proto man whistle might be good

Lissar

Reluctant Member
&#38929;&#24373;&#12387;&#12390;&#65281;&#25163;&#20253;&#12387;&#12390;&#12354;&#12370;&#12427;&#12363;&#12425;&#22823;&#19976;&#22827;&#65288;&#65342;&#65296;&#65342;&#12494;&#12316;&#9734;

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm gonna feel so left out now...

Awwwww! Let's start with the basics!

&#12354; - a (as in father)
&#12356; - i (as in key)
&#12358; - u (as in soup)
&#12360; - e (as in pet)
&#12362; - o (like in cone, but short)

Let's read!

Example: &#12358;&#12360; (above) : ue

&#12356;&#12360; (house)
&#12354;&#12356; (love)
&#12354;&#12362; (blue)
&#12354;&#12358; (to meet)
&#12356;&#12358; (to say)

Now, how are these read? Post your answers! :3

edit: Also whoa~ name change! Congrats!

My first semester of Japanese, I took a picture of the katakana chart with my phone and used that for the test.

This was pre-smartphone so they didn't think it was a big deal to have a phone out during a test.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My first semester of Japanese, I took a picture of the katakana chart with my phone and used that for the test.

This was pre-smartphone so they didn't think it was a big deal to have a phone out during a test.

D:

Why would you cheat? Especially on katakana!? :x

Lissar loves languages. Let's learn lots!

I will prepare more study materials for later. :D I'll wait until everyone posts their answers though~

So, I've still havent gone to sleep, I think it would be in my best interest to try and stay up till its night again and fall asleep at a decent time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom