• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
You drop-kicked a girl?! :O

Well, she looked like a crazy old man! D:

Edit: On a separate note, it's getting easier to feel more at ease here and I have you folks in here to thank for it. GAF is intimidating, sometimes. I've been told that it's easy for juniors to get banned so I've been walking on eggshells since I got here.

Well, she looked like a crazy old man! D:

Edit: It's getting easier to feel more at ease here. GAF is intimidating, sometimes.

Haha. She'll be zooming in on the pic (or so she promised) for the end bits of RP Jan. And then she'll probably round-house you. You should go back to your real avy for the last day at least, too. RP is probably the least intimidating thread I've ever been in. Except for Dave. He crazy.

Davedough

You make the most innocent things dirty. Make up for it with Sumo pics.

I told Sumo about this thread and what you had to complain about but his reaction was "meh"
koFNP.jpg

So I told him that you sounded pretty serious and again, "...."
HuMCB.jpg

I then proceeded to say that his presence was needed in the thread to make up for my unfortunate post and he replied with "I cant be bothered with this"
YheMy.jpg

So I tried to touch his belly to see if he was still listening and he yelled out "DONT MAKE ME SHOOT MY LASERS!"

Y4BJQ.jpg

RawPower

Banned
Haha. She'll be zooming in on the pic (or so she promised) for the end bits of RP Jan. And then she'll probably round-house you. You should go back to your real avy for the last day at least, too. RP is probably the least intimidating thread I've ever been in. Except for Dave. He crazy.

Meh, can't help being shy. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to go back to it for today.

Ashes

Banned

Says she with the bottle on her head. :p

Sorry, but I had to. :)

edit: Okay, maybe Dave is a little crazy cat woman-ish.

Davedough

I showed my boyfriend Dave's video. Even though I saw him smiling, I don't think he was that amused :D

lol.... so sorry =). Please let him know that I have a wicked sense of humor, am happily married and meant no ill intent on his territory =P.

I told Sumo about this thread and what you had to complain about but his reaction was "meh"
http://i.imgur.com/koFNP.jpg[IMG]

So I told him that you sounded pretty serious and again, "...."
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HuMCB.jpg[IMG]

I then proceeded to say that his presence was needed in the thread to make up for my unfortunate post and he replied with "I cant be bothered with this"
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YheMy.jpg

So I tried to touch his belly to see if he was still listening and he yelled out "DONT MAKE ME SHOOT MY LASERS!"

http://i.imgur.com/Y4BJQ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's so fluffy!

[quote="RawPower, post: 34689897"]Meh, can't help being shy. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to go back to it for today.[/QUOTE]

^_^ You could join us on the RP TC later tonight too. That might make you feel less shy (believe me, you'll probably feel more embarrassed for US).

[quote="Ashes1396, post: 34689903"]Says she with the bottle on her head. :P

[spoiler] Sorry, but I had to. :) [/spoiler]

edit: Okay, maybe Dave is a little crazy cat woman-ish.[/QUOTE]

That bottle is skills. Skills, I say!

Davedough

What vid?

From the OP.

Before I put what Sentry painstakingly made, I wanted to point out two videos. The first was made by Davedough, explaining what he remembers and enjoyed about the last month.

The second is a collage of avatars I got from Sentry and then fed in to a collage maker. These are just small things to maybe help you invoke a little nostalgia when you feel like remembering this time.

.la1n

This has been by far the longest (worst) day of work, and it's not even close to over. Quick someone burn something, make a joke, or cause an explosion to cheer me up.

Zeppu

This has been by far the longest (worst) day of work, and it's not even close to over. Quick someone burn something, make a joke, or cause an explosion to cheer me up.

How do you make a cat go 'woof'?

Douse it petrol and throw it a matchstick

SRG01

I just sat in three hours of meetings... and I still have to do four hours of lectures this afternoon. Someone hold me :(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I just sat in three hours of meetings... and I still have to do four hours of lectures this afternoon. Someone hold me :(

I'll even teach your classes for you!

Ahem.

"Good afternoon class! If you don't mind looking right into my eyes for just a moment. Mmhmmm, good... very good..."

*steals souls*

Davedough

I'll even teach your classes for you!

Ahem.

"Good afternoon class! If you don't mind looking right into my eyes for just a moment. Mmhmmm, good... very good..."

*steals souls*

As long as you keep portraying that magical smile of yours, no one will be the wiser.

.la1n

My bad, like I said, not the greatest day. Looks like I will be relocating sooner than I had originally anticipated.

stress.gif

.la1n

What's up, care to unload on GAF (or wait until TC?)

The pumpkins seem mesmerized.

oh to be one of those pumpkins... I think once the day is over and I am at home after a nice long hot shower I will be in better spirits. The short story is, I won't be in Atlanta much longer. No huge loss but I am tired of skipping around from state to state.

Love it, saw it posted in the last thread too (perhaps this one) but it is still appreciated. Thanks.

Relocating where?

Most likely scenario? California.

Hey RP Gaf, just made this:

I highly recommend since it's s very quick recipe and turned out delicious
http://asweetandsavorylife.com/balsamic-black-pepper-pork-chops-2/

bravo sir, my chef's hat is off to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom