• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

remz

I think I might just keep mine. I can't really be bothered going back to an old av or making a new one, hahah

Kisaya

This has been really fun :) Loved getting to know all of guys and definitely made my transition into GAF easier as a new member.

Sentry you better delete my stuff when it hits Feb hahaha

I am a fan of kccitystar

hfPxz.jpg

Number45

Proud to be a part of it, even if I didn't contribute as much as I would have liked. No plans to leave RP-GAF regardless of the month!

Kccitystar

I have had plenty of fun in the IRC chats as well as my sporadic appearances in the tinychat room as well. It was and has been a pleasure getting to know the many of you who chose to partake in this activity. I really love the whole community aspect of it and the various mutations that came out of getting to know one another, like the real world GAF-meets. I think the idea of forum members grouping together to show what they look like in their avatars is pretty awesome. I feel like it adds an extra dimension to what makes this board already great and unique.

Hopefully next month things turn out great and the spirit of Real Pic January lives on :)

Arjen

It was a great idea, and it was amazing that so many people were taking part in it.
Think i'll keep mine until Euro Cup comes around, then it's time for the other Arjen to shine.

Ashes

Banned
... and thanks for all the fish...

You aren't stealing more avatars, are you!?

You should have been there when he took my face :eek:

Not that your avatar is not worth it, or something, but it was very unerving, was it not? An experience whilst slightly useful in gaining an insight into the role avatars play, it is not worth repeating. Its one of those 'you had to be there' moments. Doppelgangers. *shudders*

I may have missed this one, but I'll be here next January, for sure. Assuming my haircut has improved. (I won't be here next January :( )

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I keep my Christmas avatar till the 13th since that is the last day of Christmas in Sweden, so there's no point joining in half way through.

For now my identity shall be a secret...

.la1n

Yay, found myself in Chile. I hear that country is fantastic to visit. <3

Parts of it sure, just overlook that whole child trafficking thing. Ah damn it all why did I read that as Peru. Time for me to go get my coffee.

Philia

LOL I did post Peru before I ninja edited it. I thought it was slightly lower (the country region) than that.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
It's been real, it's been fun...but it ain't been real fun

:p I would gladly do this another time. I already changed my avatar for Chuck and on Feb 1st it will go back to my old one. Lot's of fun, nice shit peeps.

Why is Samuel L. Jackson in the collage? Did I miss the epic moment when he started posting in RP-GAF?

West Africa GAF, getting cozy with JJS

Edit: Wow, Davedough is on nearly every continent. So far I see one of mine (my bubbles shot) en Mexico Sur. Now to hunt for the other five....

Edit Edit: Wooooo, Jorgen von Strangle is in Mongolia (well, probably more on the Soviet side of the border)! That's two! :D

Koomaster

Odd, I'm on the ball twice. I have a twin?___?

Real pic January was fun, very interesting to see actual faces with the usernames. I almost feel like taking a new pic for Feb. but maybe January should be special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom