• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And nothing of value was lost. I look forward to the return of NeoGAF, this realpic thing has been increasingly weird. And now I can go back to fantasizing that everyone besides me is a basement dwelling, hideous, freakshow that lives with their parents at the age of 35 and that Girl-GAF is actually Guy-GAF.

Edit: Damn you Koomaster...

woodypop

This was a cool li'l experiment. Maybe it should be an annual thing, every January?

Anyway, I'm getting a jump start on "First Letter of Your Username February." (But my heart will always belong to "RealPic January.")

Awesome mosaic, I'm missing though :(
Most probably because I rarely entered the second OP :p

I've noticed that some areas (notably Hawaii) are basically a bunch of pictures covered by Davedough or some other high profile RP-er.

In the words of the Wrassle-GAFfers, you got into the Rumble but were jobbed out.

coldvein

Banned
I've noticed that some areas (notably Hawaii) are basically a bunch of pictures covered by Davedough or some other high profile RP-er.

In the words of the Wrassle-GAFfers, you got into the Rumble but were jobbed out.

my guess is that that is davedoughs picture on top of other pictures of davedough. if not, lol.

leadbelly

Banned
Score! What do I win? :p

An e-chocolate.

Here.

300px-Chocolate.jpg

Zeppu

Don't I win anything for actually finding him and proving you wrong?

I can't find myself anywhere though :S

Edit: okay I found me. :D

Ashes

Banned
I don't understand. What is this map?

Maybe it's a bat cave. Maybe he is letting you know you are Batman... cause you forgot I suppose. Back to wearing underpants over your tights from Feb 1st.

lol

Thank You. I don't know how I managed to get from the UK to the eastern side of Russia though.

Batman Begins? Yes. That must be it. Woot! I'm good at this investigating malarkey aren't I?

Ahhhhh... It's been fun. Great thread/work SA, Sentry, Dave and Hawkian. Killer collages (I'm in Russia?!) and videos. I'll probably merge mine with Devo's first letter idea in Feb to have the best of both worlds. I say we try to keep the community feel going, though (some other social thread, etc). You guys are part of my morning routine now. You make my coffee deeeeeelicioooousssss...

leadbelly

Banned
Ahhhhh... It's been fun. Great thread/work SA, Sentry and Hawkian. Killer collage (I'm in Russia?!). I'll probably merge mine with Devo's first letter idea in Feb to have the best of both worlds. I say we try to keep the community feel going, though (some other social thread, etc). You guys are part of my morning routine now. You make my coffee deeeeeelicioooousssss..

The new word you must say on TC along with yessssssssss.

Wazzim

Banned

Just found out I'm not missing, just blind
KuGsj.gif

Davedough

Ahhhhh... It's been fun. Great thread/work SA, Sentry, Dave and Hawkian. Killer collages (I'm in Russia?!) and videos. I'll probably merge mine with Devo's first letter idea in Feb to have the best of both worlds. I say we try to keep the community feel going, though (some other social thread, etc). You guys are part of my morning routine now. You make my coffee deeeeeelicioooousssss...

You're not the first woman to say that to me.

This thread has been great and excellent work on the artwork Sentry and whoever else helped. I really didn't expect it to become as big as it did. I'd love if this with further to be honest. Anyways,
oghomieu3ulr.gif

The new word you must say on TC along with yessssssssss.

Haha. I guess I like sinister pronunciations. I don't have a cool accent like Shan, though.

stupid stuff

You make the most innocent things dirty. Make up for it with Sumo pics.

I saw it coming but I laughed hard all the same.

Don't encourage him.

Herbert West, is that you?

icarus is getting clooooooserrrr... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom