• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018 [Up: April 2018 at the earliest]

SpaceWolf

Banned
Uh....I see I'm one of the very few people who doesn't give a damn about the painfully obvious delay and is instead freaking out about the glorious screenshots.

Ydelnae

tenor.gif

Good, hopefully this means more time for me to play Destiny 2 and Mario Odyssey along with anything else coming around then. If either of those get delayed though...

Ultimadrago

I knew I didn't currently live in a year where we were getting Red Dead Redemption 2. Not this year.

I'll be there for it whenever it does release, of course!

dealer-

BUT WHAT WILL WE PLAY AT THE END OF THIS YEAR???? THERE'S NOTHING EXCEPT Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Knack 2, Gran Turismo Sport, CoD WWII, AC Origins, Need For Speed, State of Decay 2 and E3 DIDNT HAPPEN YET. PLEASE PANIC!!!

State of Decay 2 lol. Feck all from that list. Let's hope E3 delivers something.

DNAbro

BUT WHAT WILL WE PLAY AT THE END OF THIS YEAR???? THERE'S NOTHING EXCEPT Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Knack 2, Gran Turismo Sport, CoD WWII, AC Origins, Need For Speed, State of Decay 2 and E3 DIDNT HAPPEN YET. PLEASE PANIC!!!

video games are dead. Worst year ever.

Top Bottom