• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Reremption is now backwards compatible on Xbox One

Does the game of the year edition work too or is it only the normal disc version? I want to pick up the right game copy in store when I got in a bit.

The Flash

Banned
Def needs more work
https://twitter.com/Justinator5000/status/696104246190551040?s=09 lol never seen this happen in all my playtime on both systems. Here, I start the game and this happens ha.

tumblr_na9xzmCyQK1qz5q5lo5_500.gif

Pretty sure that's the normal kind of jank you should expect from the game. I once saw a horse and carriage drop halfway through the ground and then shake violently until it just disappeared completely.

Yeah perhaps so but the framerate turning the camera is badddddddddd. Game needs more work on that. It stutters badly. As far as the man doing that, just never seen it in my years with the game. Ha.

etta

my hard graphic balls
So its just like you are playing with a 360 controller. :p
Is that why I've been feeling weird deadzones with Gears BC games? Goddamn, I thought it was a BC issue because I didn't remember the X360 controller having this big of a deadzone :/

Well that sure came out of nowhere. Didn't they already announce all the BC games of this month? Good stuff though. Even though I don't have it digitally and I sold my hard copy a while ago.

We still DO need that Red Dead 3 announcement though Rockstar!!!!!!
No more monthly releases. It's just released as soon as it's ready

RoKKeR

Downloading now. Bless you OP.

Easily my most requested BC game. Thank you for delivering MS. Now get BC2 up there.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I'm getting framerate drops in Escalera and Punta Orgullo in Mexico. Can anyone else test there?

ronco2000

Buying Xbox One.

EDIT: How does it run? Please, I have to know... How does it run?

I will wait for the Digital Foundry review, then I will finally get the console.

Why don't you just buy the 360/ps3 version? I don't think the graphic will be upgraded with this one. You're basically buying a Xbone just to play a last gen game. Save yourself $300 and buy the $20 game of the year of RDR.

cftrooper

Wait....so does that mean they fixed the code for the game?

Could this be leading to maybe the elusive PC release or even a remaster for this gen?! I already have it for both the PS3 and 360 but goddamn I'd buy this in a heartbeat on the PS4.
Pretty sure it's just emulated so don't hold your breath.

Karak

so far yeah

That is running very well there and 2 others I have now seen its running incredibly well. Seems like once again we are getting issues where its fine for some and not for others but that footage looked good as have others. Really does seem like gone are the days when it ran identical for all.

Top Bottom