• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reggie: Nintendo will have a big E3 this year.

How the fuck is that trolling? Criticism of Nintendo equals trolling?

Grow up.
Because you're lying. Video games is about creativity and fucking fun. Nobody would have a problem if MS and Sony did that. The focus has always been about the games or Nintendo wouldn't have been criticized to hell and back with E3 2015. Take your troll shit elsewhere.

pixelation

Grow up.

Dude i agree with you, but lower the intensity in your replies. You wouldn't want to get banned (permanently) over something so dumb. And don't get in a confrontation with any other members with oposing views, you rarely if ever win anything and risk a lot.

MisterP

Banned
Because you're lying. Video games is about creativity and fucking fun. Nobody would have a problem if MS and Sony did that. The focus has always been about the games or Nintendo wouldn't have been criticized to hell and back with E3 2015. Take your troll shit elsewhere.

Sigh. I'll take it up your mothers pussy you fucking faggot.

Dude i agree with you, but lower the intensity in your replies. You wouldn't want to get banned (permanently) over something so dumb. And don't get in a confrontation with any other members with oposing views, you rarely if ever win anything and risk a lot.

Too late, it seems.

Malus

If E3 2017 isn't entirely comprised of puppets, robot chicken, and CG fights I'm going to be disappointed.

Only Jungle Beat 2 could redeem them.

If E3 2017 isn't entirely comprised of puppets, robot chicken, and CG fights I'm going to be disappointed.

Nah it's gonna be Lego Nintendo execs this year. They're usually 2-3 years behind those types of trends.

Ridley327

I would probably scream out loud, no matter where I was, if it was also bongo controlled like the original. That's easily my favorite alternatively-controlled platformer ever.

DMONKUMA

Anyone think we'll get to see Fire Emblem Switch? Seems like something that may be a year or two off.

Maybe? E3 can be the place they showcase games for the latter part of this year plus some game coming early next year. Fire emblem Switch is suppose to be a needy year game anyways.

guek

Banned
(flashbacks of Myamoto with sword and shield *shudders*).
Bruh that shit was awesome

giphy.gif

Grow up.

Nooo, what you were doing was not criticism.

That was essentially demanding that they STOP DOING SILLY THINGS ON STAGE AND GIVE ME MY VIDEO GAMES.

Completely disregarding the fact that the silly things are what make up half the fun factor of these conferences.

Pinky

Banned
Nooo, what you were doing was not criticism.

That was essentially demanding that they STOP DOING SILLY THINGS ON STAGE AND GIVE ME MY VIDEO GAMES.

Completely disregarding the fact that the silly things are what make up half the fun factor of these conferences.

I wouldn't bother engaging him. He'll be gone very soon.

KtSlime

Bruh that shit was awesome

giphy.gif

Right? Who cares, let Nintendo have their fun. People should feel no reason to get worked up about how others perceive their maturity level when they are watching a video game conference instead of working.

godofrawr

Banned
Wouldn't it have been nice if, you know.... the games were the best part of the show? They need to cut that nonsense out, its not as if it actually achieved anything for them sales or credibility wise.

If Sony or MS done it they would have been torn limb from limb but Nintendo gets a free ride.

Maybe Nintendo should focus on bringing Kickstarters on stage. Or announcing games years before they start proper dev.
That seems to be the stuff the kiddies go for nowadays...

RPGamer92

Banned
Maybe Nintendo should focus on bringing Kickstarters on stage. Or announcing games years before they start proper dev.
But they announce games years before they start proper development quite often like Yoshi's Woolly World and SMTxFE.

I'm hoping for more stuff along the lines of Seiken Densetsu Collection, USFII and Super Bomberman R. A new Seiken Densetsu game would be cool, for example. Of course, F-Zero, Metroid, Earthbound etc. should go without saying.

Or even better, announce a horror game and have Reggie play it with a webcam screaming at all the jump scares.

THAT's what the kids are into nowadays.

That'd actually be legit amazing tbh.

Nah for that he's gotta glide into the building with a shield strapped to his feet then surf his way across the stage.

He'll be dropping bombs while gliding too. "Metroid Prime 4!" "Eternal Darkness 2!" "StarTropics 3!" *

Then a moblin hits him and he pulls out a bowl of hearty mushroom curry.

*Note I do not actually expect any of these

13ruce

Banned
It was nice knowing you, Bud. I thought all GAFers had thick skin, guess not

Honestly i am easily provoked but i will just count to 10 and move on, this community is to awesome too lose for a discussion, argument, response/qoute, opinion or fact i do not like.

Lizardus

Live presentation only works for first time reveals of big titles like Zelda or Smash Bros where you know the audience will go wild. For everything else, they can do the Directs.

The TP reveal still sends chills down my spine, that was amazing.

Yeah, only Nintendo shows us substantial goods, like the totally non-bullshoted Zelda WiiU that's about to come out in 2014. Thank god they don't waste time with things like Suda51 promising us that he's going to start the development of a new game barely a few months from now.

godofrawr

Banned
But they announce games years before they start proper development quite often like Yoshi's Woolly World and SMTxFE.

Then they're halfway there, aren't they...
Need to go all in though. Have Squeenix announce a game they aren't planning to start dev on until 2020.

DMONKUMA

Need to go all in though. Have Squeenix announce a game they aren't planning to start dev on until 2020.

The game Suda is suppose to make for the Switch is not even in development yet. It's just planned.

No More Heroes "sequel" ( [?] or whatever that things is supposed to be) and the SMT graphics test teaser seem good fits then. Oh, and get Nagoshi on stage to hype up that maybe at some point in time his team might look at the Switch, or maybe not.

Top Bottom