• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Community |OT2| Best Fans Ever!

What are the chances they have fixed Chris Redfields face? I know I've been kidding a bit that they will do it.

With how much people were hating on it and the big delay it wouldn't surprise me if they have been messing with it.
Im not expecting RE5/6 Chris but I do think they will try adjusting the current model to be more modern Chris like(thicker face, darker hair, etc).

Even something closer to Vendetta's would be an improvement.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
With how much people were hating on it and the big delay it wouldn't surprise me if they have been messing with it.
Im not expecting RE5/6 Chris but I do think they will try adjusting the current model to be more modern Chris like(thicker face, darker hair, etc).

Even something closer to Vendetta's would be an improvement.

It's kinda funny, I learned that Chris in 5, 6, and revelations is based on a real life person that I came up with in the Karate world. Matt Mullins.

(Seems so weird looking at these Beefcake photographs, but it would have been simple enough to rehire him and scan him for photogrametry...)
11919037_ori.jpg

kc44135

Just finished RE Revelaitons for the first time on PS4. I was never able to get around the game's many mercenaries style killboxes that it inserts in action segments while playing it on the original 3ds on one analog nub.

I guess I'm going to work through any resident evil game enjoyably, but I had some thoughts on this entry.

Overall, just like Revelations 2, there's a little bit of adjustment going from the huge budget mainline series (the last game game in the series that I played was RE7), to a more moderate budgeted spin-off.

Being a port of a 3ds game, I expected some rough art design and graphics, but it was ok. After all, I've tolerated playing through Resident Evil 4 and its janky outdated textures on PS4 several times. All in all, it's really not bad though. The one time I it kind of broke my immersion was in the
queen dido where barnacles are growing on the submerged ship's ruins.
. Other than that, it feels like an upresed last gen game.

What really ruin my immersion was the partner character. I don't know, I've played a lot of RE5, but never with the AI. I really like the characterization of Parker, but partners during boss battles were horrible. I was completely annoyed by the
final battle with Jack Norman-Tyrant with Chris just standing there and shooting. Real real real dumb.
If it wasn't for that,
the timing and patterns of the last boss battle would have been very intense and enjoyable.
It is just dumb that throughout the game, the enemies never attack your AI partner, and the AI partner basically does not inflect any damage at all to enemies.

Coming from RE7, I actually really enjoyed the Queen Zenobia, and thought it touched on some really classic layout elements of Resident Evil. While it did make the game feel smaller and less cinematic than even revelations 2, it was way bigger and better utilized than the boat part of RE7. I didn't mind the backtracking at all really. And I didn't feel too bogged down from the scanner tool, besides the first tutorial beach level. As far as new mechanics go, I was actually really impressed at the amount of
swimming in the game, and I thought it was a smart reuse of the level design. It was also a fun mechanic. The on rails shooting was a nice change of pace too.
All and all, I found that
the unique gameplay sequence
s all balanced the narrative nicely.

It's so strange that each modern resident evil entry is so vastly different in it's configuration and gameplay mechanics; but I must say, I really enjoyed the modular weapons upgrade system. The game suffers a bit from bullet sponge enemies at first, but similar to RE4, upgrading the weapons is really satisfying and actually makes the game more fun, in my opinion. The game creates tension early on through ammo restriction and poor offensive weaponry. I can't remember, did revelations 2 have this weapons upgrade system? I just remember making my roommate throw bricks and stuff while I had a real gun. Kind of a bummer for player two.

Really though, I'm kind of confused. I remember being completely floored by Resident Evil 4's hit detection when it first came out, and how you'd have to impede enemies by shooting down their legs, or shooting weapons out of their hands. There's a little of that in revelations, but overall, it seems like the mechanic is getting more and more watered down. The enemies took a long time to go down in revelations, but the fact the AI doesn't react distinctly to how you hit them as much as RE4 makes it feel like a lesser budget game.

What didn't seem to bother me was the controls. I think I remember somebody mentioning the analog aiming is based on digital controls from the 3ds version? Is this right? It didn't throw me off at all, if so.

It doesn't add much to the mythos (it kind of feels like one of those direct to dvd animated films) and it's not quite narratively immersive as 4 or 5. It certainly lacks the atmosphere of Resident Evil 7---although part of that is probably because RE7 uses all that photogrammetry and has real solid acting and performance capture, while Revelations is a 3ds port.

I'm really happy this game puts Jill front and center though. I really did enjoy it, it wasn't a huge bloated let down for me like RE6 was.

I'm hoping that the revelations side series stays alive as the franchises 3rd person action-horror title and continues to focus on old protagonists that don't get much burn in the mainline series. I hope they make a really amazing REmake 2 with pre rendered backgrounds and photogrammetry; like really really work on lighting the objects and models in a classic fixed angle game. I'm happy to play RE7's DLC, and I'd be stoked for another entry in the mainline series on this gen.

Last non-sequitur thought. I really hope Capcom remasters the PC/DC/Gamecube versions of RE 1, 2, 3, and maybe code veronica x as a mega man legacy style collection for current gen systems. 480p for 1-3 with some good filters or post processing options. Don't know if its feasible, but for sake of my junior minor league CVXfreak ps4 collection, it would be nice.

I agree with all of your comments on Revelations. It's a decent enough game, but also noticeably flawed in some ways, and it's portable origins are very evident after playing any of the Console RE's, even Revelations 2. I wouldn't mind the Revelations sub-series continuing on as the successor of the action RE games, but if that was Capcom's intent, I would hope they would update the game to RE6's standard for gameplay (controls/mechanics to be specific, not campaign design). Raid Mode is actually kind of a cool idea, but the problem with it is that, well, you have to play it with REV's mechanics, which are meh compared RE4-6. Now, a Revelations 3 with a fully fledged Raid Mode and RE6 mechanics... that could be really fun, IMO.

Also, an RE1-3 collection on PS4 would be great. I've said this before, but I really dislike the idea of dramatically different REmakes replacing the original trilogy. They might be fugly nowadays, but the original games are still fantastic IMO, and I really don't want to see them be lost to time. REmake is fantastic, but it is it's own game, and not really a replacement for the original (I imagine the same will also be true for RE2's REmake, which could be an FPS for all we know). RE1, along with 2 and 3, deserved to be preserved and re-released, I think.

Sadly, I get the sense that Capcom will likely never bother re-releasing these games. I think that they believe (as many other devs/publishers do) that these PS1-era games are just too old, and too ugly for anyone to want to buy them in their original state, and thus won't bother porting them. I believe that they are very wrong if that's the case, and that a collection released at a reasonable price (say $15-20) would do well, or at least, well enough to justify the cost of porting them. Regardless, I hope I'm wrong about this, and that an RE1-3 collection does eventually happen.

Jawmuncher

The weirdest thing to me is there isn't more work on quick PS1 ports. FF7 isn't exactly a looked but the changes made to the PS4 version are nice and it holds it's price (Especially on sale) really well. Apparently it even managed to sell another million by doing that (Though a lot of that was riding off the coattails of the FF7R reveal).

Still PS1 era titles with a bit of care put into them I think would be fine. RE1-3 look fine so long as they aren't stretched out too much. Just label them as "Resident Evil 1 Classic" and what not. It won't confuse people and you know RE fans will eat them up for the trophies and what not.

erlim

The weirdest thing to me is there isn't more work on quick PS1 ports. FF7 isn't exactly a looked but the changes made to the PS4 version are nice and it holds it's price (Especially on sale) really well. Apparently it even managed to sell another million by doing that (Though a lot of that was riding off the coattails of the FF7R reveal).

Still PS1 era titles with a bit of care put into them I think would be fine. RE1-3 look fine so long as they aren't stretched out too much. Just label them as "Resident Evil 1 Classic" and what not. It won't confuse people and you know RE fans will eat them up for the trophies and what not.

Yeah, I completely agree with you and @kc44135. We should all tweet @DigitalEclipse and @RE_Games. It's not like the games are more obscure than the disney afternoon games or any worse looking than any NES game collection they are putting out for modern consoles. Final Fantasy VII I'm sure was a limited effort port to PS4. And you could easily pull assets from the PC ports, especially the SOURCENEXT pc titles for 2 and 3. There's enough post processing filters you can see in the raspberry pi threads that Resident Evil 1-3 would look real dandy. At VERY least, it would be useful for capcom to port the first three to GOG since they were all programmed to run on windows.

I secretly hope Not a Hero taking so long because the backlash made them decide to rewrite it so it not really Chris.

That way RE7 can be forgotten about like it doesn't exist.

erlim

I secretly hope Not a Hero taking so long because the backlash made them decide to rewrite it so it not really Chris.

That way RE7 can be forgotten about like it doesn't exist.

Who knows, watching that first Revelations trailer and considering RE2 and 4, capcom doesn't mind starting from scratch.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

strafer

You know. A part of me think they might have done something with it. I won't bet on it or anything. But they sure have been extra quiet and in some ways. It'd be odd to have Chris in MvC and this recent revelations port with one face and then his face in RE7. Hell they even touched up Chris in MvC to look more like his RE5 face.

Then there's of course the feedback which was definitely more one-sided on "He needs to look more like RE5/6". While they said it would be hard to do his face with the new engine. They didn't exactly say no.

So yeah I won't bet on it. But I won't be surprised if they at least touch it up a bit. By perhaps making the hair darker and other such things. Because at this point they have to be doing more than just fixing the flaws the DLC had originally.

The quote itself

This was back when it was still planned for Spring. There's nothing there that says they can't tinker with the model.
They just say don't outright expect the face from RE6 face to be transplanted in the game. Which I don't think anyone would ask for.

Resi 6's Chris model was just not suitable for Resi 7's game engine or aesthetic, Nakanishi continued:

Wait, I don't get it, not suitable how? I mean it would look like Chris only better, what's the harm in that.

Unless Chris did some surgery for some undercover work.

Jawmuncher

Yeah if you missed it Not a Hero will be out in December. Along with a Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition with all DLC.

This is one of the few GOTY editions I've seen that come out the same year as the game. Only other one I can think of is the Bloodborne GOTY edition in EU regions off the top of my head.

You can tell it's a move to get the game to hit 2 million more copies. Since this was the exact tactic everyone said they'd need to do to get close. I'm curious how it'll go for them. RE5 Gold did well for them though oddly enough that was considered a seperated SKU that we didn't even see until this year sales wise.

If the word of mouth on NaH & EoZ is good and this has some sort of reduced price (no one is paying 90 for this). Then they might be able to pull it off. I'm guessing the base price of the game will drop to $30 (it's already been 34.99) and they'll keep the season price as is. They've effectively already been selling both for around $60.

RSB

Banned
Wait, I don't get it, not suitable how? I mean it would look like Chris only better, what's the harm in that.

Unless Chris did some surgery for some undercover work.
It sucks. but it makes sense. For RE7 they decided to drop the cool stylized look from previous games, in favor of a more relistic (and much more boring) style.

Anyway, I gretly prefer the look of previous games, and I hope they return to it in the future. RE7 looks so different it doesn't even feel like it happens in the same universe as RE1-6.

Jawmuncher

It sucks. but it makes sense. For RE7 they decided to drop the cool stylized look from previous games, in favor of a more relistic (and much more boring) style.

Anyway, I gretly prefer the look of previous games, and I hope they return to it in the future. RE7 looks so different it doesn't even feel like it happens in the same universe as RE1-6.

That's probably one of my largest gripes about it. Like a good example is those DeviantArt fan edits that include all the characters across the series. Which renders stick out of place? Yep the RE7 ones.

Hopefully with RE2make they figure how to do the realistic style while still offering some stylization.

----

Also with them revealing the DLC dates and Gold Edition now. I guess they'll hopefully show RE2make or that unannounced REtitle at TGS.

Jawmuncher

There was a good comment in the Gold Edition thread that says from the images and such we might be getting more traditional cutscenes in these DLCs or at least in the not a hero DLC. Which is a positive to me.

erlim

I'm appreciative at them working to make versions of all of the main Resident Evil games to preserve and release them on current and future consoles, but I do agree I wish Capcom would make a 'classic' version of the... Well, classics. Resident Evil REmake takes place of RE1 and I will bet REmake 2 may do the same of RE2, but there's enough differences between them I can say as a series fan I still have desire to play through the original RE1 (and probably RE2).

Though I do understand there's some trickiness. They could just take the existing PC ports and update them probably, but then if they want to go all out there is multiple versions of RE1/RE2, and there's some exclusive content to specific versions currently (like for RE1 there's the special Battle Mode only in the Saturn version, the hard remixed mode only in the Director's Cut version with worse music, the exclusive puzzles and additions plus multiplayer stuff in the Deadly Silence Nintendo DS version, etc.). Though I suspect the simple reason they have not happened is while Capcom is a bit better than most companies in making preserved versions of old games, I don't think they realize there'd be people who'd want to buy/play the classics even if they aren't remade or anything.

To be seen if they ever do anything to that effect,

To my knowledge, they're completely remaking the gameplay segments and levels, but I kind of doubt the story will change too much. The original Not A Hero starts with a CG cutscene that's a bit lengthy that gives a lot of background on the new Umbrella, and I'm doubting they tossed that out.

I hope (and dream) they see the value. If they can do two mega Man collections and a disney afternoon collection this gen---they must see there is a market for a small collection of the 32-bit original games. IIRC, the first PC version of RE2 has a bunch of production art and character models to view. I'm wondering how hard technically it would be to go in and reconfigure the PC versions to run at 480p with optional filters. I mean games with prerendered backgrounds like Grim Fandango and FFVII have modern releases that don't look horrible.

Mega Man powered up is better than Mega Man 1, but that never took over the rereleases like REmake has.

Grisby

So I finished Vendetta. Overall it kind of fell into the other RE CG moves for me where they're kind of fun to just have in the background.

Seeing Rebecca again was cool and I like her design but damn if they didn't waste her return. Feels like half the movie she is just a
damsel in distress and not a very good one.

I do have to give props however to the insane gunfight that occurs
at the end of the move in that hallway
. It's John Wick with zombies and it's my right kind of dumb.

Overall I'd give it a 'eh' but a 'eeehhh??' With that fight scene.

Kind of hoping Rebecca grabs a gun and joins in for a revelation game or appears in a new mercs.

Dusk Golem

Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Grisby

I own Vendetta but still need to watch it. I might do so as been getting back into a Resident Evil mood this last week, even before the recent DLC announcement.

I'll see what I think as someone who enjoyed Degeneration okay and liked Damnation more.
I'm a Claire fanboy so I enjoyed that part of Degeneration and the fact that her and Leon got to team up again. However, Damnation had a better plot and action.

And I think it has that over Vendetta outside of that gunfight which is pretty damn good.

Dusk Golem

So said this elsewhere, but with the DLC revealed, I'll share two interesting things.

So one thing I'll mention, the reason Chris looks different is somewhat unintentional but they've rolled with it. The story is they had an agency that was in charge of selecting models for the game (actual models, not like 3D models) to use with their new scanning software. All of the characters in the game were scanned from real people (different people in some cases for the bodies and the faces), and all were from the same agency, so when they were choosing the model for Chris they chose who they did based on who was available at the agency, and from pictures where he looked more like Chris, and if you track down the model you can find some pictures where he does resemble Chris closer than the final. However, the pictures he was selected from were old and the current him didn't quite resemble that, he didn't end up looking quite as close to Chris as they would like. But they didn't do much about it for a while (the scanning of actors was done early in development for RE7, a few years ago now). When it was getting closer to release they started realizing that fans may not recognize it as Chris, and debated doing something, but ultimately they had paid the actor and the game was near finalized, so we got what we have. There were going to be changes anyways as the they were also using a different agency than they usually do for voice acting in Resident Evil 7, which features some new talent.

Sorry to say, that is 100% Chris, the reason he looks different is not intentional though, but it is what it is.

And because End of Zoe is officially revealed now, one 'fun fact' for the DLC. Some may remember the Season Pass for Resident Evil 7 was originally announced to have two pieces of DLC and cost $19.99, which later a third DLC came to be and it cost $29.99. The reasoning is originally End of Zoe did not exist, Not a Hero was to be the final DLC. However, later in Resident Evil 7's development they got some new blood into Capcom, including someone who came from Konami who had worked under Kojima and was one of the bigger people who had worked on P.T.. He wanted to direct a title before the year was up, or else he'd leave Capcom he had been pretty vocal about.

So as RE7 was wrapping up, he began work on his own 'demo' of sorts for a potential Resident Evil 8 concept, it used RE7 assets as placeholders and was tied to RE7's story, but was his pitch for RE8. Capcom loved what he had put together, but decided it would work best as Resident Evil 7 DLC rather than Resident Evil 8. End of Zoe is the final result, it was cut a bit from the initial concept and more tied into Resident Evil 7 as DLC, but still was this man's original concept for what he wanted Resident Evil 8 to be. He finished his duties and did leave Capcom in the end, but End of Zoe's origins come from that.

Won't say anything more than that though, I more want to just say some interesting things for fans than specifically leak anything. But it is horror focused and while it more directly ties into Resident Evil 7 now, it was it's own thing at one point in time and there's some surprising ambition you may see from this DLC.

May I ask how do you know all this?

Dusk Golem

So said this elsewhere, but with the DLC revealed, I'll share two interesting things.

So one thing I'll mention, the reason Chris looks different is somewhat unintentional but they've rolled with it. The story is they had an agency that was in charge of selecting models for the game (actual models, not like 3D models) to use with their new scanning software. All of the characters in the game were scanned from real people (different people in some cases for the bodies and the faces), and all were from the same agency, so when they were choosing the model for Chris they chose who they did based on who was available at the agency, and from pictures where he looked more like Chris, and if you track down the model you can find some pictures where he does resemble Chris closer than the final. However, the pictures he was selected from were old and the current him didn't quite resemble that, he didn't end up looking quite as close to Chris as they would like. But they didn't do much about it for a while (the scanning of actors was done early in development for RE7, a few years ago now). When it was getting closer to release they started realizing that fans may not recognize it as Chris, and debated doing something, but ultimately they had paid the actor and the game was near finalized, so we got what we have. There were going to be changes anyways as the they were also using a different agency than they usually do for voice acting in Resident Evil 7, which features some new talent.

Sorry to say, that is 100% Chris, the reason he looks different is not intentional though, but it is what it is.

And because End of Zoe is officially revealed now, one 'fun fact' for the DLC. Some may remember the Season Pass for Resident Evil 7 was originally announced to have two pieces of DLC and cost $19.99, which later a third DLC came to be and it cost $29.99. The reasoning is originally End of Zoe did not exist, Not a Hero was to be the final DLC. However, later in Resident Evil 7's development they got some new blood into Capcom, including someone who came from Konami who had worked under Kojima and was one of the bigger people who had worked on P.T.. He wanted to direct a title before the year was up, or else he'd leave Capcom he had been pretty vocal about.

So as RE7 was wrapping up, he began work on his own 'demo' of sorts for a potential Resident Evil 8 concept, it used RE7 assets as placeholders and was tied to RE7's story, but was his pitch for RE8. Capcom loved what he had put together, but decided it would work best as Resident Evil 7 DLC rather than Resident Evil 8. End of Zoe is the final result, it was cut a bit from the initial concept and more tied into Resident Evil 7 as DLC, but still was this man's original concept for what he wanted Resident Evil 8 to be. He finished his duties and did leave Capcom in the end, but End of Zoe's origins come from that.

Won't say anything more than that though, I more want to just say some interesting things for fans than specifically leak anything. But it is horror focused and while it more directly ties into Resident Evil 7 now, it was it's own thing at one point in time and there's some surprising ambition you may see from this DLC.

Hopefully for 8, Rev 3, etc if they use this same style they find a better model.
Even then though, slap some green on his gear or something because that was also so un-Chris Redfield.

Thanks.

erlim

edit: nevermind I see you kind of answered my question earlier.

Anyway, a big gracious thank you for giving out any info at all.

leroidys

I'll be a bit evasive, but the basic answer is I got to know a couple people over the last year. At first I thought when we talked they were pulling my chain about something but decided to roll with it since I'm not too bothered and I love people, but I found out over time, "Oh wait, no, everything they're telling me is coming 100% true." For the record, I knew a number of things about Resident Evil 7 before they were revealed, like I knew the Molded, their names and variations, before they were revealed. I don't want to leak things though, so during RE7's announcement stuff I was trying to edge people to some things without being obvious I knew more than I was letting on.

But I don't like being secretive, so with Resident Evil 7's DLC I've been a bit more open the last few months. I once said almost too much though and some people from Capcom noticed, I don't want to get anyone in trouble or anything so I mostly just don't say anything but small things I think the community will find interesting. I had said many of the things I've repeated about Not a Hero / End of Zoe in the past, so I've just reiterated as Capcom has been silent. The two stuff I said above I knew last year before RE7 was released, but since they're properly being shown off now I decided I might finally share these two stories.

For the record, I do know a lot more, like on Capcom's side what happened to Deep Down and I happen to know a decent amount about REmake 2, but I'm not saying anything since I want to not get anyone in trouble nor do I want to be a troublemaker for Capcom, just share bits and pieces that hopefully fans can appreciate and that mean less to Capcom like the two above stories, which are more 'fun facts' than much anything about the projects themselves. It's not me that knew these things, I have absolutely no ties to Capcom, and the story of how I got into this position is almost unbelievable as it sounds made-up if I tell it, but it's what happened and I just like to sprinkle bits and pieces here and there rather than be a 'leaker'. Originally I wanted to do it more secretly so most people wouldn't even notice I was doing it, and draw no attention to it, but some people caught on I kept on saying stuff and I kept on being right.

Cheers, thanks for the details. I'll be all ears if you ever want to hint any info about Deep Down :)

strafer

Well, at least they wanted that Chris.

Hopefully in the next game.

I'll be a bit evasive, but the basic answer is I got to know a couple people over the last year. At first I thought when we talked they were pulling my chain about something but decided to roll with it since I'm not too bothered and I love people, but I found out over time, "Oh wait, no, everything they're telling me is coming 100% true." For the record, I knew a number of things about Resident Evil 7 before they were revealed, like I knew the Molded, their names and variations, before they were revealed. I don't want to leak things though, so during RE7's announcement stuff I was trying to edge people to some things without being obvious I knew more than I was letting on.

But I don't like being secretive, so with Resident Evil 7's DLC I've been a bit more open the last few months. I once said almost too much though and some people from Capcom noticed, I don't want to get anyone in trouble or anything so I mostly just don't say anything but small things I think the community will find interesting. I had said many of the things I've repeated about Not a Hero / End of Zoe in the past, so I've just reiterated as Capcom has been silent. The two stuff I said above I knew last year before RE7 was released, but since they're properly being shown off now I decided I might finally share these two stories.

For the record, I do know a lot more, like on Capcom's side what happened to Deep Down and I happen to know a decent amount about REmake 2, but I'm not saying anything since I want to not get anyone in trouble nor do I want to be a troublemaker for Capcom, just share bits and pieces that hopefully fans can appreciate and that mean less to Capcom like the two above stories, which are more 'fun facts' than much anything about the projects themselves. It's not me that knew these things, I have absolutely no ties to Capcom, and the story of how I got into this position is almost unbelievable as it sounds made-up if I tell it, but it's what happened and I just like to sprinkle bits and pieces here and there rather than be a 'leaker'. Originally I wanted to do it more secretly so most people wouldn't even notice I was doing it, and draw no attention to it, but some people caught on I kept on saying stuff and I kept on being right.

Ah, alright, that's cool. No need to risk it, just share what you think is safe to share.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Duuuude... the aiming deadzone on PS4 REVmaster is horrendous. Like, so bad... holy crap.

Wtf.

erlim

Duuuude... the aiming deadzone on PS4 REVmaster is horrendous. Like, so bad... holy crap.

Wtf.

Yeah somebody mentioned this, I guess they just ported it with ds's digital controls? In any case it didn't bother me, I ended up with a higher percentage than most shooters.

Gbraga

WHENS DRAGONS DOGMA 2

Top Bottom