• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelaitons |OT| 3D Jill Sandwiches

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm going to buy this. Something about underwater Resident Evil combat sounds totally miserable, though.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Really enjoyed the atmosphere and gameplay in the demos. Roll on the UK release next week!

is that the new e-shop demo?
I tried to get it this morning, is it in the main menu, do I need to up date etc?

Zaavi have my order they better not mess up or I will cry

jufonuk

not tag worthy
It's not out in NA/PAL-land yet, give it a few hours.

ahh Nintendo when will you learn? The 19th starts 1 second after midnight as far as we are concerned, don't say the 19th and mean lunch time, tell us the exact time please... or realise the 19th should mean as soon as the calendar hits the 19th, boom demo up ready to go...don't keep us hanging until an arbitrary time you set for which you do not tell us about, yes I am pissed I didn't start work until 10 am today thought , I would get the demo before work to play on the train, but no..I will have to wait until I get home :(

CoolS

How long can i expect this demo to be? I only found out that it's longer than the one that came wit Mercenaries but I didn't play that one.
ahh Nintendo when will you learn? The 19th starts 1 second after midnight as far as we are concerned, don't say the 19th and mean lunch time, tell us the exact time please... or realise the 19th should mean as soon as the calendar hits the 19th, boom demo up ready to go...don't keep us hanging until an arbitrary time you set for which you do not tell us about, yes I am pissed I didn't start work until 10 am today thought , I would get the demo before work to play on the train, but no..I will have to wait until I get home :(

Nintendo pretty much always updates the shop the same time every week, except for very special occasions. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Luigiv

They have. 3pm GMT.

Luigiv

DO'h I need to stop skimming over things, my mistake...peace

I don't think you missing that had anything to do with skim reading, it it wasn't a part of the press release or anything like that. They put up a notice in the eshop (under the news tab) a few weeks ago explaining the exact time of the updates each week, so I wouldn't blame you for missing that. Should still be up there.

Edit: Nope, it's gone now. Unless there's a special occasion, 3pm GMT every week.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Day 20 bitches!!!
expected Zavvi delivering

CPP or not CPP.
What kind of control do you prefer for RER ?

I like it with the CPP, without its alright though and feels more like RE.

VOOK

I wonder if the Nintendo servers can withstand more than three people using the eShop at the same time.

Get in there right away, when the Japanese ones went up it was good for about half an hour and then it turned to shit all night.

VOOK

Looks like its 211mb, unless that's MGS3D demo.

This plays so much better than MGS.

ugoo18

Looks like its 211mb, unless that's MGS3D demo.

This plays so much better than MGS.

Gotta give Capcom credit they have done a brilliant job so far with their 3DS games (Excluding Mercenaries 3D) hopefully this continues and spreads to the Wii-U.

EDIT: LOL meant to say Mercenaries 3D -_- not Revelations, they've done a fantastic job with Revelations :)

GDGF

Soothsayer
Gotta give Capcom credit they have done a brilliant job so far with their 3DS games (Excluding Revelations) hopefully this continues and spreads to the Wii-U.

Yeah, when Capcom jumps on a platform, they really jump on a platform.

Glad they're showing 3DS devs how it's done.

trinest

Gotta give Capcom credit they have done a brilliant job so far with their 3DS games (Excluding Mercenaries 3D) hopefully this continues and spreads to the Wii-U.

EDIT: LOL meant to say Mercenaries 3D -_- not Revelations, they've done a fantastic job with Revelations :)

So they made one good effort and one bad effort? Err...mmm.

Ah yes I forgot about Street Fighter.

So one good game, one average game which is really fan service and one bad game.

Definately looking forward too the demo.

The game + frankenstick bundle is 60 euros here though. Don't know if I want to spend that much.

So one good game, one average game which is really fan service and one bad game.

Whut? Both Monster Hunter and Revelations push the systems capabilities to new levels. Street Fighter was an extremely competent port and remains the best fighter on the system and it's only Mercenaries which is poor, though anybody with sense could've seen it was a cheap cash-in from a mile away. With Monster Hunter 4 coming too Capcom are undoubtedly the most impressive developer on the system so far.

EDIT: ^^^ That's what happens when I have tabs open for too long :(

normally i'd skip a demo this close to release, but i've gone so cold turkey on trailers and screenshots and what have you, that i don't think i'm going to. i want to see it today!

not long now. we'll see if i keep it pre-ordered. i imagine so...

VOOK

Any idea what time it would be up in Australia?

The Nintendo eShop always updates 14.00 GMT/15.00 CET (Thursday) for Europe.

For Australia is 22.00 WST (Thursday) / 01.00 (Friday) AEDST.

GeekyDad

Here's me playing the Japanese demo that came out a while back, with the Circle Pad Pro being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjEok_g4tk

Should be up in a few hours in Australia.

Yes I sound like shit, I'm sick.

Not going to watch it fully, as I don't want to spoil my own time with the demo, but it's nice to see it's a substantial demo this time.

Either way, this is an auto-buy for me. Don't give a shit if the reviews are good or bad or middling, with so little to choose from on 3DS still, this races right to the top of the heap of games I want for this system.

Top Bottom