• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

return of the Rat: the *NEW* official ESPN NFL 2005 xbox online league thread!

Ramirez

I haven't proposed it online or whatever,figured I'd see if he wanted it in the first place before I wasted my time :p

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Fifty said:
Weird. I'm looking on the page now and it shows Pittsburgh as not having proposed any trades.

I think it only shows trades you offer and trades that are offered to you.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
nevermind, I was terribly confused. Somone out there offered me a TE for a SS. My head hurts.

Im going to wait a little while on pulling the trigger on that trade.. see if I can get something on the cheap before I get rid of Green. I want to get at least one game under my belt.

hgplayer1

Gunstar77 said:
I think it only shows trades you offer and trades that are offered to you.

hey Gun I saw where you offered me a trade proposal but I dont know where to go to TOTALLY FUCKING DECLINE IT!!!

my O line doesnt seem to be doing a great job of run blocking anyway so a better back wouldnt help me much and Im pretty thin at WR. :p

Fifty

Decline it? I thought you proposed that trade, since Westbrook is his best back. :p

HG the leagues went really slow for me as well. Not as slow as when it took 5+ minutes, but it isn't as flawless as we thought (after the fix)

yeah its pretty slow for me too. what do you want to do?

p.s. it crashed on dm/fifty last night late, so i dont think it makes a difference. lets just play and hope it doesn't bullshit us

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
hgplayer1 said:
hey Gun I saw where you offered me a trade proposal but I dont know where to go to TOTALLY FUCKING DECLINE IT!!!

my O line doesnt seem to be doing a great job of run blocking anyway so a better back wouldnt help me much and Im pretty thin at WR. :p

HG, I was just messing around, I just wanted to see how it worked.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
YelloPeril? Where are thou ?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Curses, I thought you could sign free agents in the league, what gives? :(

I'm looking for a decent FB, and a decent LB 80+. If anyone has that and is willing to trade we can talk.

Whenever you can MrBob.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok,I'll post here tomorrow night after 7pm central.

hgplayer1

FMT i hope you didnt get stuck at that screen too and turn your Xbox off. Im letting mine sit there until it does SOMETHING.

hgplayer1

thats why i didnt wanna play with the login process being so slow at the beginning. if it doesnt go through would you mind if we DIDNT play again? that was a great game and I wouldnt want to spoil the memory of it with another game that turns out to be a lopsided win for either of us.

Matrix

Mine was stuck for about 2 mins in the tourney game with CK and thankfully it went through,this fix is half assed imo.

makes no difference to me dude, you won fair and square you can have the victory. i only care about lack of stats :(

but if it doesn't go through i'll credit you w/ the win

Fifty

I knew the login process was slow...but now it's not letting me get to the leagues at all. It says that they're down and I can't access them whatsoever.

hgplayer1

yeah i would love for there to be stats for every game all the way through the season but I bet we see more than a handful of games with no stats at some point. sucks.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
I knew the login process was slow...but now it's not letting me get to the leagues at all. It says that they're down and I can't access them whatsoever.

LOL SEGA never fails to up to expectations.

Matrix

French are you sure you can give him the win? I recall only being able to give wins when you dont have an opponent to match against.I think it randomly chooses the winner,when you generate it..or maybe since Its a bigger league they give you that option to pick the one you want to win.

The lack of stats will suck too.

Fifty

We knew there were problems. We were told to wait...We've waited and now this is what we've got? It's complete and total bullshit. The game's OK, I love the webpages for the league, and the amount of effort we're putting into it is enough to make it a great league, with great sim players...but this shit is standing in both the league and tournament's way.

hgplayer1

can anyone else log into the leagues at the moment?

the thing I hate more than anything is that the play by play of this game will be lost. there were so many plays that I couldnt believe happened and didnt happen. my memory sucks when it comes to everything that happened in a game so I like to go over the play by play sometimes and see some of the things that happened.

hgplayer1

Im probably gonna have to turn my Xbox off soon. my brother is installing a ceiling fan and hes gonna have to shut off power to my room. :(

Matrix

Anyone want to play for fun,since the leagues are down it seems?

DMczaf

Cerebral, any way you can play tonight? I wanna see if my router is the reason my modem keeps disconnecting my league games so I'll play without it.

hg it said "connection lost to server, check cables" then i clicked OK and it said "failed to get leagues" and then "invalid rosters". so, cross your fingers that perhaps it will upload once the leagues are back up...

hgplayer1

well i just got the message saying my connection to the servers has been lost so Im taking the disc out, shutting down, then im gonna piss all over T.O. and this damn disc.

Matrix

Fifty beat DM 9-0 in the tourney game?

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Fifty beat DM 9-0 in the tourney game?

He was up 9-0 in the 1st quarter and then my modem decides not to work anymore :\

I was up 14-0 in the 2nd quarter last night and Sega's servers decide not to work anymore

I AM CURSEDDDDDDDD!111

Matrix

DMczaf said:
He was up 9-0 in the 1st quarter and then my modem decides not to work anymore :\

I was up 14-0 in the 2nd quarter last night and Sega's servers decide not to work anymore

I AM CURSEDDDDDDDD!111

Has it been crapping out in regular games?

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Has it been crapping out in regular games?

Nope, my modem ONLY craps out during league games :\

Sega = Fucktards

I know they are sending data to me during league games that tells my modem to shut off :\

Matrix

Thats f-ing odd :\ Oh well lets play!!!!! :p

DMczaf

Oh yeah, I love how if your opponent disconnects you dont have a choice of declining the win or taking it. Sega chooses for you! Woo!

Matrix

I'm logging on,Dm you better follow.I think you need to whoop up on my Texans,you might feel better :)

Maverick

You know what the crime is? EA's servers run fucking flawlessly 2 weeks after launch, with 0 problems, and they handle 4 times the users......Pathetic. I'm so sick of these problems.

Top Bottom